1. Abbasi, F., Saadi, H., & Shabanali Fami, H. (2020). Analysis of the effect of farmers' entrepreneurial spirit in promoting demand-driven agriculture using structural equation model (Case study: Farmers in Isfahan province). Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 51 (1), 161-178. (In Farsi)
2. Adelaja, S., Peterson, C., Beth L, M., Popelier, C., & Rustem, B. (2007). Enabling innovation in Michigan agriculture; Avaible Agriculture Report. East Lansing: MSU land policy Institute, Report # 2007-02.
3. Archibong, C.A. (2004). Technology, infrastructure and entrepreneurship: Role of the government in building a sustainable economy. School of Business and Economics North Caroliana & T State University.
4. Badzaban, F., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Fatemi, M. (2019). Analyzing the resilience of rural women Entrepreneurs by Connor-Davidson scale. Science & Technology Policy, 10 (1): 39-50. (In Farsi)
5. Badzaban, F., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Fatemi, M. (2020). Entrepreneurship in small and medium-sized enterprises of rural women of Fars Province: Application of lifespan resilience scale-business (LRS-B). 7 (13): 12-23. (In Farsi)
6. Banazadeh, A. (2018). Social capital and entrepreneurship of rural women: The case of Fars Province Agricultural Development Specialized Holding Companies. Master Thesis, Department of Agricultural Extension and Education, Shiraz University. (In Farsi).
7. Choudhary, K. N., & Rayalwar. A. (2011). Opportunites and challenges for rural women entrepreneurship in India. Variorum Multi-Disciplinary e-Research Journal, 1 (111): 1-4.
8. Compani of Fund for Supporting the Development of Women's Agricultural Activities. (2015). Periodic Report of the Funds for Supporting the Development of Agricultural Activities of Rural Women. (In Farsi)
9. Fallah Jeloudar, R., Farajullah Hosseini, J., Hosseini, M., & Mirdamadi, M. (2007). Factors affecting the entrepreneurship success of rural women in the North of the Country, Rural and Development, 10 (4), 115-87. (In Farsi)
10. Fatemi, M., Karami, E., & Rezaei-Moghaddam, K. (2017). Determinants of land use change in Fars province, Iran. Int. J. Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, 13 (3): 272-293.
11. Fatemi, M., & Zamani, Gh. H. (2017). Analysis of use and effectiveness of teaching methods from extension agents’ attitudes: The case of Shiraz County. 7th National Conference of Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resources, July. (In Farsi)
12. Golestani, H., Saadatmand, Z., Gholizadeh, A., Rajaian, M., & Ehteshami, I (2010). Factors affecting the entrepreneurship development of student women and girls. Pure Entrepreneur, (12), 65-61. (In Farsi)
13. Golkar Fard., M., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Fatemi, M. (2020). Comparative analysis of entrepreneurship contexts of rural women in Fars Province. Journal of Entrepreneurial Strategies in Agriculture, 6 (12): 35-47. (In Farsi)
14. Hosseini, S. J. F., Mirdamadi, S. M., Nejad, G. R. H. H., & Reza, G. (2009). Extension and education factors influencing the success of entrepreneurship among rural women in Northern Iran. Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 4(9), 976-973.
15. Izadi, B., Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., & Assadollahpour, A. (2015). Effective structures and barriers to entrepreneurship development in domestic Jobs in agriculture in rural areas of Shiraz. Agricultural Extension and Education Sciences, 12 (1), 51-39. (In Farsi)
16. Kiakjori, D., Pottery, A., & Amiri, B. (2012). The need for entrepreneurship in the economic and social development of society. National Conference on Entrepreneurship and Knowledge-Based Business Management. (In Farsi). Retrieved from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-KNOWLEDGEBASE01-KNOWLEDGEBASE01_139.html.
17. Krejcie, R. V., & Morgan, D. V. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607-610.
18. Lashgarara, F., Roshani, N., & Omidi Najafabadi, M. (2011). Influencing factors on entreprenueral skills of rural women (Ilam citys in Iran). African Journal of Business Management. 5(14): 5536-5540.
19. Masoomi, E., & Rezaei-Moghaddam, K. (2018). Sustainable rural entrepreneurship: A response to unlimited development of entrepreneurship in rural areas. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture,15 (2): 83-104. (In Farsi)
20. Moghimi, S., & Ahmadpour Dariani, M. (2008). Entrepreneurship training in small and medium businesses of Iran: Needs and strategies. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 1 (1), 271-246. (In Farsi)
21. Moradnejadi, H., Shabanali Fami, H., Irvani, H., Hosseini, M., & Kafi, M. (2006). Analysis of barriers to entrepreneurship development in greenhouse production units in Iran, Iranian Agricultural Sciences, 2-38, (2), 184-175. (In Farsi)
22. Mungai, E. N., & Ogot, M. (2012). Gender, Culture and Entrepreneurship in Kenya. International Business Research, 5 (5), 175-183.
23. Nawaz, F. (2009). Critical factors of women entrepreneurship development in rural Bangladesh. Bangladesh Development Research Center.
24. Pages, E.R., & Markley, D.M. (2004). Understanding the environment for rural North Carolina. Center for Rural Entrepreneurship. Retrieved from: http:// www.ruralentreprenership.org
25. Quds Alavi, A., Didikhani, H., & Sharifzadeh, M. Sh. (2019). Presenting the conceptual model of entrepreneurial supply chain with emphasis on technology in the dairy industry - fuzzy Delphi approach. Iranian Economic and Agricultural Development Research, 50 (4), 803-817. (In Farsi)
26. Rezaei, M. (2019). The relationship between entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intention of agricultural students of Tarbiat Modares University. Iranian Economic and Agricultural Development Research, 50 (2): 409-419. (In Farsi)
27. Rezaei-Moghaddam, K., and, Izadi, B. (2019). Entrepreneurship in small agricultural quick-impact enterprises in Iran: Development of an index, effective factors and obstacles. Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research. 9 (17), 1-21.
28. Sharifzadeh, M. Sh., Abdollahzadeh, Gh. H., Akbari, M., & Mobini Dehkordi, A. (2017). Entrepreneurshi and sustainability; Towards sustainable entrepreneurship. Tehran: Jihad Daneshgahi. (In Farsi)
29. Stel, A. Caree, M., & Thurik, R. (2004). The effect of entrepreneurship on national economic growth: An analysis using the GEM database, The First GEM Research Conference, Entrepreneurship, Government Policies, and Economic Growth.
30. Tang, H. K., & Yeo, K. T. (1995). Technology, entrepreneurship and national development: Lessons from Singapore, International Journal of Technology Management, 10 (7/8): 797-810.
31. Tyebjee, T., & Vickery, L. (1998). Venture capital in Western Europe. Journal of Business Venturing, 3(2):123-136.
32. Urbano, D., Toledano, N., & Soriano, D. (2010). Analyzing social entrepreneurship from an institutional perspective: Evidence from Spain. Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, 1: 54-69.
33. Valizadeh, B. (2011). Understanding the appropriate policies of communication and information technology in the country with an entrepreneurial approach. MSc Thesis, University of Tehran, School of Entrepreneurship. (In Farsi)