1. Abdolahi, M. (2005). Investment and financial market challenges in agriculture. Jornal of Ranand, 49: 169-200. (In Farsi).
2. Ahanghari, A., & Kamranpur, S. (2016). The effect of financial development and value added on energy consumption in Iran s agriculture and industry sectors. Journal of Applied Economics Studies, 5 (19):269- 286. (In Farsi).
3. Aisen, A. & Veiga, F. (2011). How Does Political Instability Affect Economic Growth? IMF Working Paper, 11/12: 1-28.
4. Amiri, H., Norooziamogheen, F., Pirdadeh beyranvand, M. & Alizadeh, S. (2019). The Study of Economic Freedom on Economic Growth with Resistance Economics Approach (Case Study: Regional Countries). Economic Journal, 18 (5): 5-30. (In Farsi).
5. Babaki, R., & Salimifar, R. (2014). The role of business environment and economic freedom in the economic growth of selected countries using the panel data approach 2013-2004. Journal of Economy and Regional Development, 8(21): 122-151. (In Farsi).
6. Baltagi, B. (2005). Econometric analysis of panel data, 3th edition, John Wiley.
7. Bojanic, A.N. (2012). The impact of financial development and trade on the economic growth of Bolivia. Journal of Applied Economics, 15(1): 51-70.
8. Caldrón, C. & Liu, L. (2003). The direction of causality between financial development and economic growth. Journal of Economic Development, 72(1): 321-334.
9. Chen, K.C., Wu, L. & Wen, J. (2013). The relationship between finance and growth in china, Global Finance Journal, 24(1): 1-12.
10. Hoomani Farahani, M., Shahbazi, K., & Faalju, H. R. (2018). The effects of einancial development on value added of agriculture in D8 countries. Jornal of Agricultural Economics Research, 10 (38):135-154. (In Farsi).
11. Hoshmand, M. & Danesh nia, M. (2012). Impact of Financial Development on Economic Growth in Iran. Monetary & Finational Economics (Previously Knowledge & Development) Journal of Faculty of Economics, 18 (2): 35-60. (In Farsi).
12. Jafarie samimi, A, & Salehi, A. (2013). The impact of economic freedom indicators on financial corruption in developing countries with emphasis on Iran. Journal of Business Review, 11 (61): 1-107. (In Farsi).
13. Khodaparast mashhadi, M., Falahi, M. & Ariana, A. (2015). The impact of iocial capital and economic freedom on Iranian economic growth. Iranian Economic Journal: Macroeconomics (IEJM), 9 (17): 3-17. (In Farsi).
14. Kohansal, M. & Hatef, H. (2015). The study of financial development, foreign investment and economic growth interactions in Iran agricultural sector. Agricultural Economics and Development, 22 (88):1-22. (In Farsi).
15. Konings, J., & Xavier, A. (2002). Firm Growth and Survival in a Transition Country, Licos Discussion Paper: 68-86.
16. Murphy, R. & Yeom, L. (2018). The Long-Run Impact of Agricultural Diversity on Economic Freedom at the Local Level. Journal of Regional Analysis & Policy, (48): 1-6.
17. Norozi, H., Hoseini, S. & Ansari, V. (2019). Investigating the Effects of Macroeconomic Variables and Support Policy on the Growth of the Agricultural Sector in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 4 (49): 587-605.
18. Oladipo, O. (2011). Does trade liberalization cause long run economic growth in Mexico, international. Journal of Economic and Finance, 3: 47-63.
19. Pingali, P., & Sringer, R. (2004). Agriculture contributions to economic and social development, Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Econimics, 1: 1-19.
20. Pishbahar, E., Rahimi, J., Dashti, G. & Ghahremanzad, M. (2015). The effects of agricultural trade instability and volatility on growth of agricultural sector in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2 (46): 299-310.
21. Salami, H. (2016). Decomposition of the effect of technological change on output growth in Iranian agricultural sector: A structural decomposition analysis. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 4 (46): 465-781.
22. Shafee, M.J. & Zaraart pisheh, Z. (2012). The role of privatization and liberalization of the economy in the resistance economy. National Conference on Resistance Economics, Rasht, University of Gilan. (In Farsi).
23. Shah Abadi, A. & Mahmudie, A. (2006). Determinants of foreign direct investment (a case study for Iran). Journal of Iran Economic Essays, 3 (92): 92-129. (In Farsi).
24. Shahbaz, M., Van Hoang, T. H., Mahalik, M. K., & Roubaud, D. (2017). Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis. Journal of Energy Economics, 63: 199-212. (In Farsi).
25. Shahbazi, K. & Saeidpour, L. (2013). Threshold of financial development on economic growth in D-8 countries. Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research, 3 (12): 21-38. (In Farsi)