10. Brouwers, A., & Tomic, W. (2000). A longitudinal study of teacher burnout and perceived self-efficacy in classroom management. Teaching and Teacher education, 16(2), 239-253.
11. Chen, W. (2007). The Structure of Secondary School Teacher Job Satisfaction and its Relationship with Attrition and Work Enthusiasm. Chinese Education and Society, 40(5), 17-31.
12. Chacón, C. T. (2005). Teachers’ perceived efficacy among English as a foreign language teachers in middle schools in Venezuela. Teaching and Teacher Education, 21(3), 257-272.
13. Dellinger, A. B., Bobbett, J. J., Olivier, D. F. & Ellett, C. D. (2008). (Measuring Teachers Self Efficacy Beliefs: Development and Use of the TEBS-self. Teaching and Teacher Education, 24, 751-766.
14. Dembo, M., & Gibson, S. (1985). Teachers' sense of efficacy: an important factor in school achievement. Elementary School Journal, 86, 173-184
15. Gage, N. L. (1978). The scientific basis of the art of teaching. Teachers Coll Press.
16. Grabe, M., & Grabe, C. (2007). Integrating technology for meaningful learning. (5th ed.), New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Company.
17. Guo, Y., Justice, L. M., Sawyer, B., & Tompkins, V. (2011). Exploring factors related to preschool teachers’ self-efficacy. Teaching and Teacher Education, 27(5), 961-968.
18. Henseler, J., Ringle, C. M., & Sarstedt, M. (2015). A New Criterion for Assessing Discriminant Validity in Variance-based Structural Equation Modeling. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43(1), 115-135.
19. Justice, L. M., Guo, Y., Kaderavek, J., Piasta, S. B., & McGinty, A. S. (2008). Preschool teacher’s sense of community, instructional quality and children’s language and literacy gains. Early Education & Development, in press.
20. Kerr, R.C. (2005). An investigation of tasmanian year 11 science students’perceptions of information communication technology-richlearning environments. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Science, Mathematics and Technology Education, Victoria, Canada, August 25-28, 2005.
21. Kilday, J. E., Lenser, M. L. & Miller, A. D. (2016). Considering students in teachers' self-efficacy: Examination of a scale for student-oriented teaching. Journal of Teaching and Teacher Education, 56, 61-71.
22. Klassen, R. M., Foster, R. Y., Rajani, S., & Bowman, C. (2009). Teaching in the Yukon: Exploring teachers’ efficacy beliefs, stress, and job satisfaction in a remote setting. International Journal of Educational Research, 48(6), 381-394.
23. Kunsting, J., Neuber, V., & Lipowsky, F. (2016). Teacher self-efficacy as a long-term predictor of instructional quality in the classroom. European Journal of Psychology of Education, 31, 299 – 322.
24. Maroofi, Y, Kiya Manesh, A., Mehr Mohammadi, M. & Ali Askari, M. (2007). Evaluation of the teaching quality in higher education: investigating the some viewpoints. Journal of Curriculum Studies, 1 (5).81-112. (In Farsi).
25. Moe, A., Pazzaglia, F., & Ronconi, L. (2010). When being able is not enough. The combined value of positive affect and self-efficacy for job satisfaction in teaching. Teaching and Teacher Education, 26(5), 1145-115.
26. Narimani, M., & Vahidi, Z. (2014). A comparison of alexithymia, self-efficacy and self-esteem among students with and without learning disability. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 3(2), 78-91. (In Farsi).
27. Nevitt, J., & Hancock, G.R. (2001). Performance of bootstrapping approaches to model test statistics and parameter standard error estimation in structural equation modeling. Structural Equation Modeling, 8(3), 353-377.
28. Noori, A., Shokri, O. & Sharifi, M. (2013). Teachers' job stress and emotional well-being: testing a model of self-efficacy mediating. Journal of applied psychology, 4(28), 59-76. (In Farsi).
29. Nunnally, J.C., & Bernstein, I.H. (1994). Psychometric theory. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
30. Oermann, M.H. (2004). Reflections on undergraduate nursing education: A look to the future. International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship, 1(1), 1–13.
31. Poddel, D. & Soodak, L. (1993). Teacher efficacy and bias in special education referrals. Journal of Educational Research, 86, 247-253.
32. Ramsden, P. (2005). Learning to Teaching Higher Education. New York: Routledge Publication.
33. Ross, J.A. & Gray, P. (2006). Transformational leadership and teacher commitment to organizational values: the mediating effects of collective teacher efficacy. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 17(2), 179-199.
34. Rotter, J. B. (1966). Generalized expectancies for internal versus external control of reinforcement. Psychological Monographs, 80, 1–28.
35. Shahidi, N., Jaafari, P., Ghourchian, A., & Behboodian, J. (2012). Developing a structural model for the relationship between faculty Members’ self-efficacy and competencies with their teaching quality in Islamic Azad University. Research in Curriculum Planning, 9(32), 49-67. (In Farsi).
Skaalvik, E. M., & Skaalvik, S. (2007). Dimensions of teacher self-efficacy and relations with strain factors, perceived collective teacher efficacy, and teacher burnout. Journal of Educational Psychology, 99(3), 611.