Adger, W. N., Arnell, N. W., & Tompkins, E. L. (2005). Successful adaptation to climate change across scales. Global Environmental Change, 15(2), 77-86.
Adger, W. N., Brown, K., Nelson, D. R., Berkes, F., Eakin, H., Folke, C., et al., (2011). Resilience implications of policy responses to climate change. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, 2(5), 757-766.
Amiri, M. Hadinejad, F., & Malekkhoyan S. (2017). Evaluation and Prioritization of Suppliers Adopting a Combined Approach of Entropy, Analytic Hierarchy process, and Revised PROMETHEE (Case Study: YOUTAB Company). Journal of Operational Research and Its Applications. 14(4), 1-20.
Azadi, Y., Yazdanpanah, M., & Mahmoudi, H. (2019b). Understanding smallholder farmers’ adaptation behaviors through climate change beliefs, risk perception, trust, and psychological distance: Evidence from wheat growers in Iran. Journal of Environmental Management, 250, 109456.
Azadi, Y., Yazdanpanah, M., Forouzani, M., & Mahmoudi, H. (2019a). Farmers' adaptation choices to climate change: a case study of wheat growers in Western Iran. Journal of Water and Climate Change, 10(1), 102-116.
BECCA, (2015). Base: bottom up climate adaptation strategy toward sustainable Europe. BASE Evaluation Criteria for Climate Adaptation (BECCA). Policy brief. Issue No. 3, June 2015.
Biagini, B., Bierbaum, R., Stults, M., Dobardzic, S., & McNeeley, S. M. (2014). A typology of adaptation actions: A global look at climate adaptation actions financed through the Global Environment Facility. Global Environmental Change, 25 (1), 97-108.
Bours, D., McGinn, C., & Pringle, P. (2013). Monitoring & evaluation for climate change adaptation: A synthesis of tools, frameworks and approaches. SEA Change Community of Practice and UKCIP, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and Oxford, UK. http://www. seachangecop. org/node/2588.
Brouwer, R., & Van Ek, R. (2004). Integrated ecological, economic and social impact assessment of alternative flood control policies in the Netherlands. Ecological Economics, 50(1-2), 1-21.
10. Burton, I., Huq, S., Lim, B., Pilifosova, O., & Schipper, E. L. (2002). From impacts assessment to adaptation priorities: the shaping of adaptation policy. Climate Policy, 2(2-3), 145-159.
11. de Bruin, K., Dellink, R. B., Ruijs, A., Bolwidt, L., van Buuren, A., Graveland, J., et al. (2009). Adapting to climate change in The Netherlands: an inventory of climate adaptation options and ranking of alternatives. Climatic Change, 95(1-2), 23-45.
12. De Loe, R. C., & Kreutzwiser, R. D. (2000). Climate variability, climate change and water resource management in the Great Lakes. Climatic Change, 45(1), 163-179.
13. Debels, P., Szlafsztein, C., Aldunce, P., Neri, C., Carvajal, Y., Quintero-Angel, M., ... & Martínez, D. (2009). IUPA: a tool for the evaluation of the general usefulness of practices for adaptation to climate change and variability. Natural Hazards, 50(2), 211-233.
14. Dolan, A. H., Smit, B., Skinner, M. W., Bradshaw, B., & Bryant, C. R. (2001). Adaptation to climate change in agriculture: evaluation of options. Occasional Paper (Report), 26.
15. Dupuis, J., & Biesbroek, R. (2013). Comparing apples and oranges: The dependent variable problem in comparing and evaluating climate change adaptation policies. Global Environmental Change, 23(6), 1476-1487.
16. Ebi, K. L., & Burton, I. (2008). Identifying practical adaptation options: an approach to address climate change-related health risks. Environmental Science & Policy, 11(4), 359-369.
17. Eriksen, S., Aldunce, P., Bahinipati, C. S., Martins, R. D. A., Molefe, J. I., Nhemachena, C., ... & Ulsrud, K. (2011). When not every response to climate change is a good one: Identifying principles for sustainable adaptation. Climate and development, 3(1), 7-20.
18. Ford, J., Berrang-Ford, L., Lesnikowski, A., Barrera, M., & Heymann, S. (2013). How to track adaptation to climate change: a typology of approaches for national-level application. Ecology and Society, 18(3). This report is available as a website at https://climate-adapt.eea.europa.eu/metadata/publications/how-to-trackadaptation-to-climate-change-a-typology-of-approaches-for-national-level-application.
19. Fotouh, S., & Mena, J. W. T. (2011). Nairobi Work Programme on impacts, vulnerability and adaptation to climate change. Fifth Focal Point Forum, Durban, South Africa 29 November 2011, 18: 00–21: 00 Venue: International Convention Centre (ICC), Durban.
20. Framwork Convention on climate change (FCCC). (2012). Compilation of case studies on national adaptation planning processes. Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice Thirty-seventh session. Nairobi work programme on impacts, vulnerability and adaptation to climate change, Kenya.
21. Harley, M., Horrocks, L., Hodgson, N., & van Minnen, J. (2008). Climate change vulnerability and adaptation indicators. European Topic Centre on Air and Climate Change (ETC/ACC). Technical Paper, 9.
22. Hosseini, S., Nazari, M.R., & Araghinejad, SH. (2013). Investigating the impacts of climate on agricultural sector with emphasis on the role of adaptation strategies in this sector. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 44 (1), 1-16. (In Farsi)
24. Klostermann, J., van de Sandt, K., Harley, M., Hildén, M., Leiter, T., van Minnen, J., ... & van Bree, L. (2018). Towards a framework to assess, compare and develop monitoring and evaluation of climate change adaptation in Europe. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 23(2), 187-209.
25. Leavy, J., Greeley, M., & Downie, A. (2008). desk review: evaluation of adaptation to climate change from a development perspective. Report: Institute of Development Studies, LISA HORROCKS, AEA Group.
26. Maes, J., Mertens, K., Jacobs, L., Bwambale, B., Vranken, L., Dewitte, O., ... & Kervyn, M. (2019). Social multi-criteria evaluation to identify appropriate disaster risk reduction measures: application to landslides in the Rwenzori Mountains, Uganda. Landslides, 16(9), 1793-1807.
27. Mandryk, M., Reidsma, P., Kanellopoulos, A., Groot, J. C., & van Ittersum, M. K. (2014). The role of farmers’ objectives in current farm practices and adaptation preferences: a case study in Flevoland, the Netherlands. Regional environmental change, 14(4), 1463-1478.
28. Massey, E., Biesbroek, R., Huitema, D., & Jordan, A. (2014). Climate policy innovation: the adoption and diffusion of adaptation policies across Europe. Global Environmental Change, 29, 434-443.
29. Michailidou, A. V., Vlachokostas, C., & Moussiopoulos, Ν. (2016). Interactions between climate change and the tourism sector: Multiple-criteria decision analysis to assess mitigation and adaptation options in tourism areas. Tourism Management, 55, 1-12.
30. Miller, K. A., & Belton, V. (2014). Water resource management and climate change adaptation: a holistic and multiple criteria perspective. Mitigation and adaptation strategies for global change, 19(3), 289-308.
31. Mojaverian, M., Ahmadi, S., & Aminravan, M. (2015). Application of the Ricardian approach to investigating the effect of climate change on agricultural land rent. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46 (3), 481-491. (In Farsi).
32. Moser, S. C., & Boykoff, M. T. (2013). Climate change and adaptation success. Successful adaptation to climate change: Linking science and policy in a rapidly changing world, 1-33.
33. Nigussie, Y., van der Werf, E., Zhu, X., Simane, B., & van Ierland, E. C. (2018). Evaluation of climate change adaptation alternatives for smallholder farmers in the Upper Blue-Nile Basin. Ecological economics, 151, 142-150.
34. Sanahuja, H. E. (2011). A framework for monitoring and evaluating adaptation to climate change. Community of Practice, Global Environment Facility, Washington, DC, 78.
35. Teshome, A., de Graaff, J., & Stroosnijder, L. (2014). Evaluation of soil and water conservation practices in the north-western Ethiopian highlands using multi-criteria analysis. Frontiers in Environmental Science, 2, 60, 1-13.
36. van de Sandt, K. H., Klostermann, J. E. M., van Minnen, J., Pieterse, N., & van Bree, L. (2013). Framework for guiding monitoring and evaluation of climate adaptation policies and projects. Wageningen UR Alterra.
37. Varela-Ortega, C., Blanco-Gutiérrez, I., Esteve, P., Bharwani, S., Fronzek, S., & Downing, T. E. (2016). How can irrigated agriculture adapt to climate change? Insights from the Guadiana Basin in Spain. Regional Environmental Change, 16(1), 59-70.
38. Yazdanpanah, M., Forouzani, S., & Zobeidi, Z. (2017). Determining the Factors Influencing on Farmers’ Adaptation Behaviors in Dealing with Climate Change and Global Warming: A Case Study in Bavi Township, Khuzestan. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48 (1), 136-147. (In Farsi).
Zobeidi, T., Yazdanpanah, M., Forouzani, M., & Khosravipour, B. (2016). Climate change discourse among Iranian farmers. Climatic Change, 138(3-4), 521-535