Abdullah, H. (2018). Determinants and Dimensions of Household Food Insecurity Risks in Hargeisa City, Somaliland. International Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research, 6(4), 1216–1236.
Abebaw, D., Fentie, Y. & Kassa, B. (2010). The impact of a food security program on household food consumption in Northwestern Ethiopia: A matching estimator approach. Food Policy, 35(4), 286–293. doi: 10.1016/J.FOODPOL.2010.01.002.
Adeniyi, D. A. & Dinbabo, M. F. (2019). Factors Influencing Household Food Security Among Irrigation Smallholders in North West Nigeria. pp. 291–304.
Akerele, D. (2011). Intra-household food distribution patterns and calorie inadequacy in South-Western Nigeria. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 35(5), 545–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2010.00981.x.
Akinyemi, O. O., Owoaje, E. T. & Cadmus, E. O. (2016). In Their Own Words: Mental Health and Quality of Life of West African Refugees in Nigeria. Journal of International Migration and Integration. Springer Netherlands, 17(1), 273–287. doi: 10.1007/s12134-014-0409-6.
Alloush, M., Edward, T, J., Anubhab, G., Ruben, R, V., & Emesto, G, E.. (2017). Economic Life in Refugee Camps. World Development, 95, 334–347. doi: 10.1016/j.worlddev.2017.02.030.
Baumhofer, N. K., Sela, P., Cook, F., Christina, & R., Williams, D. (2017). Sociodemographic factors influencing island foods consumption in the Pacific Islander Health Study. Ethnicity and Health, 7858(January), 1–18. doi: 10.1080/13557858.2017.1418300.
Bhalla, G., Handa, S., Angela, G., & Seidenfeld, D. (2018). The effect of cash transfers and household vulnerability on food security in Zimbabwe. Food Policy. Elsevier, 74(November 2017), 82–99. doi: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.11.007.
Bulawayo, M., Ndulo, M. & Sichone, J. (2019). Socioeconomic Determinants of Food Insecurity among Zambian Households: Evidence from a National Household Survey. Journal of Asian and African Studies, 1-17. 002190961984165. doi: 10.1177/0021909619841655.
10. Cafiero, C., Viviani, S. & Nord, M. (2018). Food security measurement in a global context: The food insecurity experience scale. Measurement: Journal of the International Measurement Confederation, 116(October 2017), pp. 146–152. doi: 10.1039/c8ta00550h.
11. Carter, K. N., Lanumata, T., Kruse, K., & Gortoni, D. (2010). What are the determinants of food insecurity in New Zealand and does this differ for males and females?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 34(6), 602–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2010.00615.x.
12. Chang, Y., Kim, J. & Chatterjee, S. (2017). The Association Between Consumer Competency and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation on Food Insecurity. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 49(8), 657-666. doi: 10.1016/j.jneb.2017.01.008.
13. Chu, C, M, Y. (2005). Postnatal experience and health needs of Chinese migrant women in Brisbane, Australia. Ethnicity & Health, 10(1), 33–56. doi: 10.1080/1355785052000323029.
14. Coates, J., Swindale, A. & Bilinsky, P. (2007). Household Food Insecurity Access Scale (HFIAS) for measurement of food access: indicator guide. Washington, DC: Food and Nutrition Technical, 18(2), (August), 1-36. doi: 10.1007/s13398-014-0173-7.2.
15. Darmon, N. & Drewnowski, A. (2015). Contribution of food prices and diet cost to socioeconomic disparities in diet quality and health: a systematic review and analysis. Nutrition Reviews. Oxford University Press, 73(10), pp. 643–660. doi: 10.1093/nutrit/nuv027.
16. Deitchler, M., Ballard, T., Swindale, A., & Coates, J. (2010). Validation of a measure of household hunger for cross-cultural use: Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance II Project (FANTA-2). Washington, DC.
17. Depa, J., Gyngell, F., Muller, A., Eleraky, L., Hilzendegen, C., & Stroebele-Benschop, N. (2018). Prevalence of food insecurity among food bank users in Germany and its association with population characteristics. Preventive Medicine Reports, 9, 96–101. doi: 10.1016/J.PMEDR.2018.01.005.
18. Farrelly, M. C. & Shafer, P. R. (2017). Comparing Trends Between Food Insecurity and Cigarette Smoking Among Adults in the United States, 1998 to 2011. American Journal of Health Promotion, 31(5), 413–416.
19. Fazel, M., Wheeler, J. & Danesh, J. (2005). Prevalence of serious mental disorder in 7000 refugees resettled in western countries: A systematic review. Lancet, 1309–1314. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(05)61027-6.
20. Gerlak, A. K., House-Peter, L., Varady, R, G., Albrecht, T., Zuniga-Teran, A., De Grenade, R, R., Cook, C., & Scott, C, A. (2018). Water security: A review of place-based research. Environmental Science and Policy. Elsevier, 82(October 2017), pp. 79–89. doi: 10.1016/j.envsci.2018.01.009.
21. Gundersen, C., Lohman, B, J., Garasky, S., Strewart, S., & Eisermann, J. (2008). Food Security, Maternal Stressors, and Overweight Among Low-Income US Children: Results From the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (1999-2002). PEDIATRICS, 122(3), e529–e540. doi: 10.1542/peds.2008-0556.
22. Harris-Fry, H., Shrestha, N., Costello, A., & Survile, N, M. (2017). Determinants of intra-household food allocation between adults in South Asia - A systematic review. International Journal for Equity in Health, 16(1), 96-107. doi: 10.1186/s12939-017-0603-1.
23. Hosseini, S. S., Pakravan-Charvadeh,M, R., Salami, H., & Flora, C. (2017). The impact of the targeted subsidies policy on household food security in urban areas in Iran. Cities. 63, 110–117.
24. Jansen, E. C., Kasper, N., Lumeng, J, C., Brophy Herb, H, E., Horodynski, M, A., Miller, A, L., Contreras, D., & Peterson, K, E. (2017). Changes in household food insecurity are related to changes in BMI and diet quality among Michigan Head Start preschoolers in a sex-specific manner. Social Science and Medicine. 181, 168–176. doi: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2017.04.003.
25. Jomaa, L., Najan, F., Cheaib, R., & Hwalla, N. (2017). Household food insecurity is associated with a higher burden of obesity and risk of dietary inadequacies among mothers in Beirut, Lebanon. BMC Public Health. BioMed Central, 17(1), 567. doi: 10.1186/s12889-017-4317-5.
26. Jomaa, L., Naja, F., Kharroubi, S., Hwalla, N. (2019). Prevalence and correlates of food insecurity among Lebanese households with children aged 4-18 years: Findings from a national cross-sectional study. Public Health Nutrition, 22(2), 202–211. doi: 10.1017/S1368980018003245.
27. Kidane, A., Mduma, J., Naho, A., & Hu, T, W. (2015). Impact of Smoking on Nutrition and the Food Poverty Level in Tanzania. Journal of poverty alleviation and international development, 6(1), 131–149.
28. Kirmayer, L. J., Narasiah, L., Munoz, M., Rashid, M., Ryder, A, G., Guzder, J., Hassan, G., Rousseau, C., & Pottie, K. (2011). Common mental health problems in immigrants and refugees: general approach in primary care. CMAJ : Canadian Medical Association journal = journal de l’Association medicale canadienne. CMAJ, 183(12), E959-67. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.090292.
29. Koh, C. L.-Z., Yi-Xin, R, N., Wong, Y, SH., Wilson, C., Yeo, J, Y., & Ken-En Gon, S. (2018). The associations between dietary practices and dietary quality, biological health indicators, perceived stress, religiosity, culture, and gender in multicultural Singapore. Journal of Ethnic Foods, 5(3), 220–227. doi: 10.1016/j.jef.2018.07.003.
30. Liamputtong, P. & Kurban, H. (2018). Health, social integration and social support: The lived experiences of young Middle-Eastern refugees living in Melbourne, Australia. Children and Youth Services Review, 85(June 2017), 99–106. doi: 10.1016/j.childyouth.2017.12.020.
31. Maharaj, V., Tomita, A., Thela, L., Mhlongo, M., & Burns, J, K. (2017). Food Insecurity and Risk of Depression Among Refugees and Immigrants in South Africa. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, 19(3), 631–637. doi: 10.1007/s10903-016-0370-x.
32. McKay, F. H. & Dunn, M. (2015). Food security among asylum seekers in Melbourne. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 39(4), 344–349. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12368.
33. Mollica, R. F., Donelan, K., Tor, S., Lavelle, J., Elias, CH., Frankel, M., & Blendon, R, J. (1993). The Effect of Trauma and Confinement on Functional Health and Mental Health Status of Cambodians Living in Thailand-Cambodia Border Camps. JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association, 270(5), 581–586. doi: 10.1001/jama.1993.03510050047025.
34. Morshedi, S. Z. & Maarefvand, M. (2016). Afghan Immigrant Women’s Food Security in Farahzad and Shahrerey. Quarterly journal of social work, 5(1), 34–40.
35. Nawrotzki, R. J., Robson, K., Gutilla, M, J., Hunter, L, M., Twine, W., & Norlund, P. (2014). Exploring the impact of the 2008 global food crisis on food security among vulnerable households in rural South Africa. Food Security, 6(2), 283–297. doi: 10.1007/s12571-014-0336-6.
36. Nunnery, D. L., Haldeman, L, A., Morrison, S, D., & Dharod, J, M. (2015). Food insecurity and budgeting among liberians in the US: How are they related to socio-demographic and pre-resettlement characteristics. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, 17(2), 506–512. doi: 10.1007/s10903-014-9993-y.
37. Nunnery, D. L. & Dharod, J. M. (2017). Potential determinants of food security among refugees in the U.S.: an examination of pre- and post- resettlement factors. Food Security, 9(1), 163–179. doi: 10.1007/s12571-016-0637-z.
38. Omidvar, N., Ghazi-Tabatabie, M., Sadeghi, R., Mohammadi, F., & Abbasi-Shavazi, M, J. (2013). Food insecurity and its sociodemographic correlates among Afghan immigrants in Iran. Journal of health, population, and nutrition. 31(3), 356–66. doi: 10.3329/jhpn.v31i3.16828.
39. Owusu, V., Abdulai, A. & Abdul-Rahman, S. (2011). Non-farm work and food security among farm households in Northern Ghana. Food Policy. 36(2), 108–118. doi: 10.1016/J.FOODPOL.2010.09.002.
40. Pakravan-Charvadeh, M. R., Hosseini, S, S., Salami, H., & Yazdani, S. (2015). Identifying effective factors on food security of Iranian’s rural and urban household. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. University of Tehran, 46(3), 395–408. doi: 10.22059/IJAEDR.2015.55514.
41. Pérez-Escamilla, R. et al. (2017). Food security measurement and governance: Assessment of the usefulness of diverse food insecurity indicators for policy makers. Global Food Security, 14, 96–104. doi: 10.1016/J.GFS.2017.06.003.
42. Peterman, J. N. et al. (2013). Food insecurity among Cambodian refugee women two decades post resettlement. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, 15(2), 372–380. doi: 10.1007/s10903-012-9704-5.
43. Ruben, R. & Van den berg, M. (2001). Nonfarm Employment and Poverty Alleviation of Rural Farm Households in Honduras. World Development, 29(3), 549–560. doi: 10.1016/S0305-750X(00)00107-8.
44. Salarkia, N. et al. (2011). Validation and Use of the HFIAS Questionnaire for Measuring Household Food Insecurity in Varamin-2009. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 13(4), 374–383.
45. Smith, M. D., Kassa, W. & Winters, P. (2017) Assessing food insecurity in Latin America and the Caribbean using FAO’s Food Insecurity Experience Scale, Food Policy, 71, 48–61. doi: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.07.005.
46. Speirs, K. E., Fiese, B. H. & STRONG Kids Research Team (2016). The Relationship Between Food Insecurity and BMI for Preschool Children. Maternal and Child Health Journal, 20(4), 925–933. doi: 10.1007/s10995-015-1881-0.
47. Statistical Center of Iran (2017) Statistical yearbook, Presidency of the I.R.I Plan and Budget Organisation, household expenditure and income report.
48. Sugimoto, M. et al. (2016). Relationship of nutrition knowledge and self-reported dietary behaviors with urinary excretion of sodium and potassium: Comparison between dietitians and nondietitians. Nutrition Research, 36(5), 440–451.
49. Tamiru, D. et al. (2016). Household food insecurity and its association with school absenteeism among primary school adolescents in Jimma zone, Ethiopia. BMC public health, 16(1), 802. doi: 10.1186/s12889-016-3479-x.
50. Tarasuk, V., Fafard St-Germain, A. A. & Mitchell, A. (2019). Geographic and socio-demographic predictors of household food insecurity in Canada, 2011-12. BMC Public Health. BMC Public Health, 19(1), 1–12. doi: 10.1186/s12889-018-6344-2.
51. Vilar-Compte, M., Gaitán-Rossi, P. & Pérez-Escamilla, R. (2017). Food insecurity measurement among older adults: Implications for policy and food security governance. Global Food Security, 14(May), 87–95. doi: 10.1016/j.gfs.2017.05.003.
52. Vuong, T. N., Gallegos, D. & Ramsey, R. (2015). Household food insecurity, diet, and weight status in a disadvantaged district of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: A cross-sectional study Global health. BMC Public Health, 15(1), 1–10. doi: 10.1186/s12889-015-1566-z.
53. Wilcox, S., Sharpe, P, A., Liese, A, D., & Dunne, C, G. (2018). Socioeconomic factors associated with diet quality and meeting dietary guidelines in disadvantaged neighborhoods in the Southeast United States meeting dietary guidelines in disadvantaged neighborhoods in the Southeast United States. Ethnicity & Health, 86(3), 1–17. doi: 10.1080/13557858.2018.1493434. (In Farsi)
Xiong, L., Wang, F., Cheng, B., & Yu, C. (2018). Identifying factors influencing the forestry production efficiency in Northwest China. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 130(August 2017), 12–19. doi: 10.1016/j.resconrec.2017.11.009