Abiola, B. (2006). Knowledge, Technology and Growth: The Case Study of Wine Cluster in South Africa. WBI Africa Cluster Case Study. World Bank Institute, World Bank, Washington, D.C.
Aghassi Zadeh, F. Dashti, S. & Etemadzadeh, A.H. (2006). Conceptual and Content Model of the Five-Year Plan of the Islamic Republic of Iran with an emphasis on the themes of the agricultural sector (1989-2009). Publication of the Economics Program, No. 300, 15-21. (In Farsi).
Ahmadi, K., Gholizadeh, H., Ebadzadeh, H., Hatami, F., Hosseinpour, R., Abdyshah, H., Rezaie, M.M., & Fazli Estabar, M. (2016). Agricultural statistics (garden products). Ministry of Agriculture jehad, Deputy Director of Planning and Economic, ICT Center, Volume 3: Horticultural Products, pp. 1-239. (In Farsi).
Banoie, A.A. & Visie, E. (2013). Investigating the Position of Agricultural Industries in the Economy of Kermanshah Province Using the Output Data Approach, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. No. 85, pp. 1-36. (In Farsi).
Cohen, L., Manion, L., & Morrison, K. (2000). Research Methods in Education. Fifth Edition, Routledge Falmer Publication.
Danaei Fard. H. (2005). Theorizing using the inductive approach: the conceptualization strategy of fundamental theory. Journal of Two-monthly scientific Shahed University, 12, (11), 57-71. (In Farsi).
Gagne, M, Townsend, S, Bourgeois, I, Ehart, R. (2010). Technology cluster evaluation and growth factors: literature review, Research Evaluation, 19(2), 82-90.
Geldes, C, Felzensztein Ch, Turkina, E, & Durand, A. (2015). How does proximity affect interfere marketing cooperation? A study of an agribusiness cluster, Journal of Business Research. 68 (2015), 263–272.
Haj Bagheri Adib, M. Parvizi, S. and Salsali, M. (2010). Qualitative Research Methods, Medical Science Publishing Center (Bashari), Second Edition. (In Farsi).
10. Heidari, H., Papzan, A., & Darban Astana, A. (1397). Analysis status of agricultural business clusters and their development in Iran, Journal of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture, 5(2), 125-140.
11. Hoffmann, V., Lopes, G., & Medeiros, J. (2014),"Knowledge transfer among the small businesses of a Brazilian cluster", Journal of Business Research, 67(5), 856-864.
12. Izadi, J. & Mosleh Shirazi, A.N. (2012). The study of the economic effects of the development of industrial clusters (Case study of Golab and Poultry & Herbs in Fars), Second National Conference on Economic Development Strategies with Focus on Regional Planning, Faculty of Humanities, Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj, 9, and 10 June, 2012, pp. 1-7. (In Farsi).
13. Jin, X., Weber, K., & Bauer, T. (2012). "Impact of clusters on exhibition destination attractiveness: Evidence from Mainland China", Tourism Management, 33, 1429-1439.
14. Karimi Goghari, H., Rzaei Moghadam, K. & Rezaei, A. (2018). Social Network Analysis of a New Approach in System the Agricultural Extension and Education Pluralist: Case Study in Kerman Province, Journal of Iranian Agricultural Economics and development Research, 2- 49(2), 329-311. (In Farsi).
15. Karimi Goghari, H., Rzaei Moghadam, K. & Rezaei, A. (2018). Social Network Analysis of a New Approach in System the Agricultural Extension and Education Pluralist: Case Study in Kerman Province, Journal of Iranian Agricultural Economics and development Research, 2- 49(2), 329-311. (In Farsi).
16. Kord, B. & Khashi, E. (2014). Identification and Prioritization of the Industrial Clustering Factors Using the Network Analysis Process (Case Study: Saravan Date Industrial Cluster), Entrepreneurship Development, 7(2), 247-265. (In Farsi).
17. Koupahi, M. & Constantine Astaneh, A. (2002). Measuring and Analyzing the Efficiency of Rural Small Industries (Case Study: Khorasan Province), Journal of Iranian Agricultural Science, 33(4), 661-669. (In Farsi).
18. Lai, Y., Hsu, M., Lin, F., Chen, Y., & Lin, Y. (2014). The effects of industry cluster knowledge management on innovation performance. Journal of Business Research, 67(5), 734-739.
19. Malekhosseini. A. Hamzaei, M.R. Heidari, H. & Binaiean, A. (2016). Qualitative Assessment of the Status of Social Capital by Using Basic Theory (Case Study: Ab Baryk Village, Sonqhor and Koliaei County), Social Capital Management, 3(2), 209-231. (In Farsi).
20. Mansoori, E. & Aziz Mohammadloo, H. (2009). Cluster Development Projects (Programs and Achievements), Publisher: Public Relations and International Organization of Small Industries and Industrial Towns of Iran, pp. 1-133. (In Farsi).
21. Masoomzadeh, S.M. & Torabzadeh, A. (2004). Industrial Production Ranking, Quarterly Journal of Business Research, 30, 67-81. (In Farsi).
22. Molashahi, Gh. Zarifian, Sh. & Sarani, V.A. (2015). Factors Affecting the Success of Small and Medium business Crops and Gardens in Zabol, Journal of Iranian Agricultural Economics and development Research, 2- 46(4), 748-739. (In Farsi).
23. Moradi, Kh., Agahi, H., Zarafshani, K. & Popzan, A. (2015). Qualitative Analysis of Processing Challenges for the Conversion industrial of Varieties Fruits in Kermanshah Province (Application of NVivo Software). Journal of Rural Research, 6(3), 483-514. (In Farsi).
24. Morosini, P. (2004), Industrial Clusters, Knowledge Integration and Performance. World Development, 32(2), 305-326.
25. Motielangroudi, S.H. & Najafikani, A.A. (2011). Development and Industrialization of the Village (Theories, Methods and Strategies for Industrial Development), First Edition, Tehran University. (In Farsi).
26. Musso, F & Francioni, B. (2015). Agri-Food Clusters, Wine Tourism and Foreign Markets. The Role of Local Networks for SME’s Internationalization, 22nd International Economic Conference – IECS 2015 “Economic Prospects in the Context of Growing Global and Regional Interdependencies”, Procedia Economics and Finance, 27 (2015), 334 – 343.
27. Nogales, E.G. (2010). Agro based clusters in developing countries: staying competitive in globalised economy Agricultural management, marketing and finance, occasional. P. 25, FAO, Rome 2010.
28. Parausic, V., Cvijanovic, J. & Mihailovic, B. (2013). Market analysis of clusters in Serbian agribusiness, Economics of Agriculture, (60)4, 713-728.
29. Pop Zan, A. & Deangizan, S. (2008). Greenhouse Cooperative Cluster: A New Approach in line Employment of graduates of agricultural colleges, First National Conference on Cooperatives and Agriculture, Tehran University. (In Farsi).
30. Radfer, R. (2013). Basic concepts related to agricultural clusters (cluster FAQs), Ministry of Agriculture, Planning Research Institute, Agricultural Economics and Rural Development. PP. 1-15. (In Farsi).
31. Ravanestan, K. (2012). Management Challenges for the Business Clusters Development, National Conference on Entrepreneurship and Knowledge-Based Business Management, Babolsar, pp. 1-19. (In Farsi).
32. Riahi, A. (2013). Ranking of Critical Success Factors in the Development of Industrial Clusters in Iran, Management Quarterly, Tue, Dec. 31, pp. 91-102. (In Farsi).
33. Roy, D. & Thorat, A. (2008). Success in High-Value Horticultural Export Markets for Small Farmers: The Case of Mahagrapes in India. World Development, 36(10), 1874–1890.
34. Saaty, T. L. (1980). The Analytic Hierarchy Process. New York, Ny: Mc Graw-Hill.
35. Safari, A., Mokhtarian, M., & Rezayi Dolatabadi, H. (2015). Effect of industrial cluster structure on entrepreneurship in cluster businesses (Case study: Industrial cluster of precious metals and precious stones in Isfahan), Entrepreneurship Development, 8(4), 649-668. (In Farsi).
36. Sajasi Gheidari, H. Sadeghloo, T and Palouj, M. (2013). Prioritizing Sustainable Livelihoods Development Strategies Using Swat-Topsis-Fuzzy Combined Model: A Case Study of Khodabandeh County, Journal of Village and Development, 16(2), 85-110. (In Farsi).
37. Shakoori. A. (2011). Agricultural Development Policy in Iran, Sahand Publication, Fourth Edition. (In Farsi).
38. Sharifzadegan, M.H. & Noraei, H. (2015). Characteristics of industrial clusters and its effects on regional development, Journal of Science Nesha, 5(2), 48-53. (In Farsi).
39. Sharma, S & Anupam, P. (2014). Agro-based cluster: A Tool for competitiveness of Indian agriculture in the ERA of globalization, Global Journal of Finance and Management, 6(8), 713-718.
40. Straus, A., & Corbin, J. (1998). Basic of qualitative research: techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. 2nd ED. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, California.
41. Zohourian, M. & Rahimnia, F. (2015). Presentation of Sustainable Development Pattern of Business Cluster in Iran, Development of Entrepreneurship, 8(1), 59-41. (In Farsi).