Babamohammadi, H., & Khalili, H. (2004). Critical Thinking Skills for Nursing Students of Semnan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Education. 12 (4), 23-29. (In Farsi).
Badri Gargari, R., Fathiazar, E., Hoseininasab, D., & Moghadam, M. (2007). Study Student Critical Thinking Skills in Tabriz Teaching Centers. Quarterly Journal of Psychology, 2(7), 6-29. (In Farsi).
Bahmani, F., Yousefi, A. R., Nematbakhsh, M.,Changiz. T., & Mardani, M. (2005). Critical Thinking Skills of Basic Sciences Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Medical Education. 2(5), 41-45. (In Farsi).
Billings, D., M.. & Halstead, J., A. (2005). Teaching in nursing: a guide for faculty, Publishing Services Manager: Deborah. L.Vogel.
Blondy, L., C. (2011). Measurement and Comparison of Nursing Faculty Members’ Critical Thinking Skills. Western Journal of Nursing Research, 33(2), 180-195.
Brunner, J. (1984). Critical thinking in teacher education: towards a demythologization. Journal of Teacher Education, 3(40), 14-19.
Burbach, M., E. Maktin, G. S, & Quinn, C., E. (2012). The Impact of Preparing Agriculture Faculty to Influence Student Critical Thinking Disposition. Journal of Agricultural Education. 2(53), 1-14.
Demirdag, S. (2015). The relationship between critical thinking abilities and classroom management
Dewey, J. (1910). How we think? New York: D. C. Heath Co. Publishers.
10. Edwards, SL. (2007). Critical thinking: A two-phase frame work. Nurse Education in Practice, 7(5). 303-314.
11. Ennis, RH. (1991). Critical thinking: A streamlined conception. Teaching Philosophy, 14(1), 5-24.
12. Eslami, A., Abasi, E., & Bejani. M. (2016). Critical Thinking Development Skills for Students in the Agricultural Higher Education System. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 12(2), 183-196. (In Farsi).
13. Facione, P., A. (1990). Critical thinking: A statement of expert consensus for purposes of educational assessment and instruction. Millbrae, CA: The California Academic Press.
14. Ghiathi, A., Hedjazi, Y., & Rezvanfar, A. (2012). The tendency to criticial thinkings students of agriculture and natural resources. Agricultural Research Management Research Quarterly, 22, 20-31. (In Farsi).
15. Glen, S. (1995). Developing critical thinking in higher education. Nurse Education Today, 15(30), 170-178.
16. Hickman, J.S. (1993). A Critical assessment of Critical Thinking in nursing education. holistic nursing practice, 7(3), 36-47.
17. Jarvis, P. (2008). Adult education and continuing education. Translation of Gholamali Saramad to Farsi. Tehran: Samt. (In Farsi)
18. Karami, A., & Aliabadi, K. (2012). The role of creativity in predicting critical thinking and happiness. Magazine of Innovation and Creativity in the Humanities, 2(2), 49-70. (In Farsi).
19. Khalili, H., & Soleimani, M. (2003). Determine the Trust, Credibility, and Norm of California Critical Thinking Skills Test Form B (CCTST-B). Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences, Special Issue for Medical Education Article, 2, 84-90. (In Farsi).
20. Maggi, B. (2006). Measures that can be used to instill critical thinking skills in nurse prescribers. Nurse Education in Practice, (6), 98-105.
21. Marzano, R., Rankeen, S., & Souhiv, K. (2001). Thinking dimensions in curriculum planning and teaching. Translation of Ahqar Qudsi to Farsi. Tehran: Yasteroun. (In Farsi).
22. Mazloum Khorasni, M., & Akbari Farimani, M. (2009). The Study of Critical Thinking of Education Teachers in Fariman City and its Effective Factors. Journal of Social Sciences, Faculty of Literature and Human Sciences, 6, 197-230. (In Farsi).
23. Meyers, C. (1986). Critical Thinking Training. Translating Khadayar Abiili into Persian, 1996). Tehran: Samt. (In Farsi).
24. Moafian, F., & Ghanizadeh, A. (2010). The Relationship between Critical Thinking and Self-Efficacy of Language TeachersEnglish in schools. Journal of Faculty of Literature & Humanities of Shahrekord University, 5(16), 76-96. (In Farsi).
25. Moore, BN., & Parker, R. (2000). Critical thinking. Mountain View. CA: Mayfield.
26. Nobahar, N., Moradi, M., & Cheshmeh Sohrabi, M. (2014). A Survey about the Critical Thinking Skills of Faculty Members of Hamedan University of Medical Sciences. International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Research, 3(3),148-153.
27. Norris, S., D. (1983). Synthesis of Research on Critical Thinking. Educational Leadership, 42 (4), 40-45.
28. Paul, R., C. (1992). Critical thinking: What every person needs to survive in a rapidly changing world. Santa Rosa: CA. Foundation for Critical Thinking.
30. Perry, D., K. (2014). Exploring critical thinking skills among undergraduate agriculture education and studies students. Iowa State University, Digital Repository. Retrieved from lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4778&context=etd.
31. Posner, G., J. (1974). Curricullum Pattern. Translation of Qavameddin Jalili in Persian, 1993. Quarterly of Management in Education, 3(2), 38-39.
32. Rahnema, A., Mirza. M., Bijanvand, M., H. (2013). Investigating the Relationship between Critical Thinking and Science Production among Faculty Members of Shahed University. Two Quarterly Journal of Shahed University. 20(3), 257-288. (In Farsi).
33. Razavian Shad, M., & Sultan al-Qarai, K. (2010). A Survey of Teachers' Perceptions of Critical Thinking. Journal of Educational Sciences, 11(3), 29-46. (In Farsi).
34. Seif. A. (2004). Educational Psychology (Psychology of Learning and Education). Tehran. Agah. (In Farsi).
35. Shaabni, H. (2008). The Effect of Problem-Solving Method as Teamwork on Critical Thinking. PhD Thesis of Tarbiat Modares University in Tehran. (In Farsi).
36. Shariatmadari, A. (1999). Educational Psychology. Tehran: Amir -Kabir Press. (In Farsi).
37. skills of high school teachers. Educational Research and Reviews, 10(7), 850-855.
Zohar, A. (1999). Teachers, metacognitive knowledge and the instruction of higher order thinking. Teaching and Teacher Education, 15, 413-429.