- Abbaspour, A. (2006). Investigating effcts of human resource actions on organizational citizenship behavior. M.Sc. thesis of human resource department. Universtiy of Tehran (in Farsi).
- Adcock, R. and Collier, D. (2001). Measurement Validity: A Shared Standard for Qualitative and Quantitative Research. American Political Science Review, 95, 529-546
- Aghajani, H., Samadi, H., and Samadi H. (2012). Relationship between organizational citizenship behavior and psychological empowerment among staffs. Public Management,5(2): 1-18 (in Farsi).
- Ahearn, M. J. (2000). An examination of the effects of leadership empowerment behaviors and organizational citizenship behaviors on sales theam performance. M.Sc. thesis, India university.
- Alge, B. J., Ballinger, G. A., Tangirala, S., & Oakley, J. L. (2006). Information privacy in organizations: empowering creative and extra role performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 91(1), 221-229.
- Bagheri, Gh., Zarei Matin, H. and Amighi, F. (2011). The relationship between empowerment and organizational citizenship behavior of the pedagogical organization employees. Iranian Journal of Management Studies (IJMS), 4(2), 53-62 (in Farsi).
- Batson, C. D. (2011). Altruism in Humans. New York: Oxford University Press
- Conger, J. A. and Kanungo, R. N. (1988). The empowerment process: Integrating Theory and Practice. Academy of Management Review, 13 (3): 471-482
- Cushman, J. W. (2000). Empowerment and the moderating effect on organizational citizenship behavior on personal hygiene practices in the food service industry. Ph.D. dissertation for Kansas university.
10. Davis, J. A. (1971). Elementary survey analysis. Englewood. Prentice Hall. NJ.
11. Dickinson, L. (2009). An examination of the factors affecting organizational citizenship behavior. M. Sc. thesis, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Accounting.
12. Esmaeili, M. R., Seyed Ameri, M. H., Ghasem zadeh, A. and Sohrabi, P. (2011). Relationship between empowerment and organizational citizenship behavior of Tehran prince sport office. Research in Sports Sciences, 10: 169-186 (in Farsi)
13. Farh, J., Earley, P. C. and Lin, S. (2007). Impetus for action: A cultural analysis of justice and organizational citizenship behavior in Chinese society. Administrative Science Quarterly, 42, 421-444
14. George, D. and Mallery, P. (2003). SPSS for windows step by step: A simple guide and reference, 11 update (4th ed.). Boston: Allyan & Bacon. p.231
15. Hancer, M. and Thomas, G. R. (2003). Psychological empowerment of nonsupervisory employees working in full-service restaurants hospitality. management, 22, 3-16.
16. Harris, K. J., Wheeler, A. R., & Kacmar, K. M. (2009). Leader-member exchange and empowerment: Direct and interactive effects on job satisfaction, turnover intentions, and performance. The Leadership Quarterly, 20(3), 371-382.
17. Jiang, X., and Fu, Q. (2011). Relationship between Universities Organizational Culture, Teachers' Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. The Proceeding of Fourth International Joint Conference on Computational Sciences and Optimization,15-19 April 2011.: IEEE Conference Publications, China, pp. 112-118.
18. Khanzalizadeh, R. (2009). Evaluate the effect of organizational learning on empowerment of Tarbiat Modarres University's employees. Unpublished Thesis of Information literacy department. Tarbiat Modares University (in Farsi).
19. Kim, B. Ch., Losekoot, E. and Milne, S. (2011a). Impact of psychological empowerment for individual service workers. The Proceeding of 2nd International Research Symposium in Service Management 26 – 30 July 2011.: Yogyakarta, Indonesia, pp. 89-95
20. Kim, B. P., Lee, G., Murrmann, S., & George, T. (2011b). Motivational effects of empowerment on employees, organizational commitment: A mediating role of management trustworthiness. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 53(1), 1-19
21. Mishra, A. K. (1992). Organizational response to crisis: The role of mutual trust and top management teams. Ph.D. dissertation, University of Michigan
22. Moghimi, S. M. and Ramezan, M. (2011). Reseach book of management 3: Organizational behavior management (Organization level). Tehran: Rah Dan press (in Farsi).
23. Moghimi, S. M. (2008). Special issues of public management.Tehran: Samt press (in Persian).
24. Morrison, E. W. (2006). Organizational citizenship behavior as a critical link between HRM practices and service quality. Human Resourse Management, 35(4), 493-512.
25. Netemeyer, R. G., and Boles, J. S. (1997). An investigation in to the antecedents of OCB in a personal selling context. Journal of Marketing, 61, 85-98.
26. Organ, D. W., Podsakoff, P. M., & MacKenzie, S. B. (2006). Organizational citizenship behavior: Its nature, antecedents, and consequences. Sage Publications, London
27. Organ, D. W. (1988). Organizational citizenship behavior: The good soldier syndrome. Lexington, MA: Lexington Books
28. Oudtshoor, M .V. and Thomas L. T. (1995). A management synopsis of empowerment. Training for Quality, 13(3), 25-32
29. Podsakoff, P. M., and MacKenzie, S. B. (1997). Impact of organizational citizenship behavior on organizational performance: a review and suggestions for future research. Human Performance, 10(2), 133–151.
30. Raykov, T. (1998). Coefficient Alpha and Composite Reliability with Interrelated Nonhomogeneous Items. Applied Psychological Measurement, 22(4), 375-385
31. Sandhu, S., Bhatnagar, J. (2005). Psychological empowerment and organizational citizen behavior in IT managers: A talent retention tool. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 40(4), 55-61.
32. Sigler T. H. and Pearson, C. M. (2000). Creating an empowering culture: Examining the relationship between organizational culture and perception of empowerment. Journal of Quarterly Management, 5, 27-52
33. Spreitzer, G. M. (1992). When organizations dare: The dynamics of individual empowerment in the workplace. Unpoblished Dissertation, University of Michigan.
34. Thomas, K.W. and Velthouse, B. A. (1990). Cognitive element of empowerment: An interpretive model of intrinsic task motivation. Academy of management, 15(4): 666-681
35. Veten, D. E. and Cameron, K. S. (2003). Employees' empowerment and authorization. translated by Oreei, B. Institute of Research and Management Training, Karaj, Iran
36. Wat, D., and Shaffer, M. A. (2005). Equity and relationship quality influences on organizational citizenship behaviors: The mediating role of trust in the supervisor and empowerment. Personnel Review, 34(4), 406-422.
37. Yim, H. K. (2006). Psychological Empowerment of Salespeople: The Construct, Its Inducement, and Consequences on Customer Relationships. M. Sc. thesis, Drexel University, Philadelphia.
Zumbo, B. D., Gadermann, A. M. and Zeisser, C. (2007). Ordinal Versions of Coefficients Alpha and Theta for Likert Rating Scales. Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, 6, 21-29.