- Adib Hajbagheri, M., Parvizi, S. & Salsali, M. (2010). Qualitative research methods. Publication of Boshra, Tehran. (In Persian).
- Aryal, K.P., Chaudhary, P., Pandit, S. & Sharma, G. (2009). Consumers’ willingness to pay for organic products: a case from Kathmandu valley. Journal of Agriculture and Environment, 10: 15-26.
- Babajani, A., Shabanali Fami, H., Asadi, A. & Rezapanah, M. R. (2015). Explain driving policy instruments of organic farming development in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 46(2): 267-276. (In Persian)
- Bazargan, A. (1999). Introduction to Qualitative and Mixed Research Methods; Common Approaches to Behavioral Sciences. Publication of Didar, Tehran. (In Persian)
- Borimnejad, V. (2014). A Study of factors affecting on the marketing of healthy and organic products . Agricultural Economics. 8(2): 217- 232. (In Persian)
- Bruschi, V., Shershneva, K., Dolgopolova, I., Canavari, M. & Teuber, R. (2015). Consumer perception of organic food in emerging markets: evidence from Saint Petersburg, Russia. Journal of Agribusiness, 31(3): 414-432.
- Buder, F., Feldmann, C. & Hamm, U. (2014). Why regular buyers of organic food still buy many conventional products: Product-specific purchase barriers for organic food consumers. British Food Journal, 116(3):390-404.
- Dangour, A., Dodhia, S.K., Hayter, A., Allen, E., Lock, K. & Uauy, R. (2009). Nutritional quality of organic foods: a systematic review. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 90(3): 680-685.
- Davari, A. & Rezazadeh, A. (2014). Structural Equations Modeling with PLS Software. Publication of Jahade Daneshgahi. (In Persian)
10. Faghihi, A. & Borimnejad, V. (2014). A Survey of Factor Influencing on Consumers Acceptance for Niche Products. Journal of Marketing Management. 8(21): 79- 100. (In Persian)
13. Häring, A.M., Vairo, D., Dabbert, S. & Zanoli, R. (2009). Organic farming policy development in the EU: What can multi-stakeholder processes contribute?. Food Policy, 34(3): 265-272.
14. Hasheminejad ,A. & Rezvanfar, A. (2010). The study of barriers and problems of organic farming from the viewpoint of organic producers of Kermanshah Ravansar province
. Proceedings of the 1st Iranian Fertilizer Challengs Congress
. Soil and Water Research Institute. Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
15. Hughner, R. S., McDonagh, P., Prothero, A., Shultz, C. J. & Stanton, J. (2007). Who are organic food consumers? A compilation and review of why people purchase organic food. Journal of consumer behaviour, 6(2‐3): 94-110.
16. Hulland, J. (1999). Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: A review of four recent studies. Strategic Management Journal, 20(2):195-204.
17. Iran Organic Association. 2017. List of stores under the supervision of the Iran Organic Association. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural and Organic Industry of Iran. 10: 45- 48.
18. Kalantari, Kh . (2013). Structural equation modeling in socio-economic researches. Publication of Farhang Saba, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
19. Khaledi, M., Liaghati, H., Mohammadamini, M., & Weseen, S. (2011). Assessing the Barriers to Conversion to Organic Farming in Canada. Environmental Sciences, 8(2), 109-126.
20. Kline, R. B. (2005). Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. 2ed., New York: Guilford Press.
21. Kuboń, M. & Olech, E. (2018). Marketing of organic products in southern Poland. In BIO Web of Conferences (Vol. 10, p. 01014). EDP Sciences.
22. Lian, S. B. (2017). What Motivates Consumers to Purchase Organic Food in Malaysia?. Asian Social Science, 13(9): 100.
23. Meixner, O., Haas, R., Perevoshchikova, Y. & Canavari, M. (2014). Consumer attitudes, knowledge, and behavior in the Russian market for organic food. International Journal on Food System Dynamics, 5(2): 110-120.
24. Mojarradi, Gh.R., Golbaz, S.Sh. & Ataei, H. (2014). Analysis of Deterrent and Facilitating Factors on Organic Farming Adoption as perceived by Zanjan Jihad Agricultural Experts Viewpoint. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal. 10(1): 1-15. (In Persian)
25. Mouradi, Zh., Heydari, H., Azizi, M. & Yaghoubi, A. (2011). Analyzing the status of organic agriculture as a platform for sustainable agricultural development from farmers' point of view (case study of Divandareh and Qorveh cities). Proceedings of the Secound National Conference of Sustainable Rural Development. Bu Ali Sina University ,Hamedan, Iran. Pp. 173-185. (In Persian)
26. Mutiara, V.I. & Arai, S. (2017). The challenges in organic agricultural products market In Southeast Asia. Reviews in Agricultural Science, 5: 36-44.
27. Nunnally, J. (1978). Psychometric theory, 2nd Edn. New York: McGraw-Hill.
28. Nuttavuthisit, K. & Thøgersen, J. (2015). The importance of consumer trust for the emergence of a market for green products: The case of organic food. Journal of Business Ethics, 140 (2): 323-327.
29. Palis, F.G., Flor, R.J., Warburton, H. & Hossain, M. (2006). Our farmers at risk: behavior and belief system in pesticide safety. Journal of Public Health, 28(1): 43-48.
31. Parisi, P., Mazzamuto, F. & Greco, C. (2015). Domestic and European market of organic products. Calitatea, 16 (S1), 96.
32. Pearson, D., Henryks, J. & Jones, H. (2011). Organic food: What we know (and do not know) about consumers. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, 26(2): 171-177.
33. Priyanga, M. & Venkataraman, R. (2017). Opportunities and constraints in organic rice marketing-a study in Sirkazhi block of Nagapattinam district. International Research Journal of Agricultural Economics and Statistics, 8(1): 37-42.
34. Rana, J. & Paul, J. (2017). Consumer behavior and purchase intention for organic food: A review and research agenda. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 38: 157-165.
35. Rigby, D., & Cáceres, D. (2001). Organic farming and the sustainability of agricultural systems.Agricultural systems, 68(1): 21-40.
36. Rozman, C., Kljajic, M. & Skraba, A. (2015). System dynamics model for conversion to organic farming. Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics, 8(1): 64.
37. Sahota, A. (2016). The global market for organic food & drink. In: H. Willer and J. Leround (Eds).The world of organic agriculture 2015, Statistics and emerging trends. Research Institute of organic agriculture (FiBL), Frick and IFOAM – (Organic Monitor, 2016), pp. 133- 138.
38. Sandoghi, A., Yousefi, A. & Amini, A. M. (2015). Evaluation of factors affecting cucumber- and- tomato greenhouse farmers' attitudes toward healthy crops production in Isfahan Township .Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture, 6 (22) :95-106.(In Persian).
39. Shabanali Fami, H., Ghasemi, J. & Mohammadzadeh Nasrabadi, M. (2008). Sustainable Agricultural Systems (Review of Dominant Approaches). Publication of Monadie Tarbiat cultural institute, Tehran. (In Persian)
40. Sharma, A.K. (2005). A handbook of organic farming. Agrobios , India.
41. Uematsu, H. & Mishra, A.K. (2012). Organic farmers or conventional farmers: Where's the money?. Ecological Economics, 78:55-62.
42. Vindigni, G., Janssen, M.A. & Jager, W. (2002). Organic food consumption: A multi-theoretical framework of consumer decision making. British Food Journal, 104(8): 624-642.
43. Willer, H., & Lernoud, J. (2016). The world of organic agriculture. Statistics and emerging trends 2016 (pp. 1-336). Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL and IFOAM Organics International.
44. Yaghoubi, J. & Javadi, A. (2014). Barriers to Production of Organic Crops from Viewpoint of Agricultural Jihad Experts. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Sustainable Production.24(1): 57- 68. (In Persian)