- Abiar, N.M. and Hossein, S.S. 2008. Agricultural Crop Response Analysis in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science. 38(3).
- Akbari, N. and Sameti, M. 2003. Investigating the Impact of Government Expenditures on the Value Added of Sustainable Agricultural Sector. Agricultural Economics and Development. 11 (41,42). P: 137-166.
- Anderson, K. (1974), Distributed lags and barley acreage response analysis, Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,18(2):P: 119-132.
- Bakhshoodeh, M. and Shafiee, H. 2006. Investigating the supportive effects of a guaranteed purchasing policy on crop area and yield of cotton, potatoes and onions in Fars province. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 3(10). P: 257-265.
- Baltagi. B., (2005), Econometric Analysis of Panel Data, Third ed., John Wiley & Sons Ltd, London.
- Bureau of Basic Studies of the Islamic Consultative Assembly. 2006. Examining Supportive Policy Policies for the Agricultural Sector in Selected Countries and Iran. Serial number 7826.
- Dastgerdi, S. and Shahnooshi,N. 2010. Influencing factors on the Earth's crust within the framework of rational expectations and comparative expectations. Agricultural Economics and Development. N: 70. P: 1-17.
- Eliasi Bakhtiari, T. 1993. Factors Affecting Cotton Supply in Iran. Second Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference. Faculty of Agriculture, Shiraz University.
- Ferdosi, R. and Yazdani, S. 1997. Analysis of Factors Affecting Cotton Supply in Gorgan and Gonbad. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 10 (18). P: 95-104.
10. Gheibi, F., Shahnooshi, N. Mohammadzadeh, R. and Azarinfar, Y. 2009. Study of wheat supply response pattern in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. N: 2. P: 91-106.
11. Jafari Lisar, N. and karamat zade. A and jolaee, R. 2014. Investigating the Factors Affecting the Rice Cultivar Level in Iran. International Conference on Sustainable Development, Solutions and Challenges Focusing on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment Life and tourism.
12. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Statistical Information, Agricultural Statistics, Agricultural Crop 2014-2015, Volume I.
13. Nerlove, M. (1956), Estimates of the elasticities of supply of selected agricultural commodities, Journal of Farm Economics, 38. P:496- 509.
14. Noroozi, H. 2016. Effect of macroeconomic variables and support policy on the growth of the agricultural sector in Iran. Master's Thesis. Faculty of Economics and Agricultural Development. University of Tehran. Tehran.
15. Rezaee, S. 2009. Evaluation of Government Support Policies for Iranian Agriculture (Case Study: Gardening and Public Utilities). Master's thesis, University of Tehran, Tehran.
16. Saboohi, M and Azadegan, A. 2014. Estimation of the Dynamic Supply Function of Major Agricultural Products and Analysis of the Impact of Irrigation Water pricing policy. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. N: 185-196.
17. Sadeghi Tekasi, F. 2000. Iranian Rice Economy. Master's Thesis, Faculty of Economic and Political Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University. Tehran. Iran.
18. Shahabadi, A. Esmaeel Beige, M. 2012. Determinants of Supply and Demand Rice Market in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. N: 4, p: 15-29.
19. Shahnooshi, N., Dehghanian, S., Ghilanpoor, O. and Mesgaran, M.D. 2004. Investigating Factors Affecting Wheat Supply in Khorasan Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. N: 47. P: 91-102.
20. Shokoohi, Z. and Bakshoodeh, M. 2013. Impact of Risk of Income and Expectable Earnings on Wheat Supply in Fars Province. Agricultural Economics and Development. N: 80. P: 1-15.
21. Swagata Choudhury, S.K. 2003. Cropping pattern change analysis and optimal land use planning by integrated use of satellite remote sensing and GIS a case study of Barwala C.D. Block, Panchkula District, Haryana, Indian Cartographer p. 111-123.
22. Taheri, F., Yazdani, S., Mohammadi, H. 2009. Impact of Government Support Policy on Supply, Crops and Yield of Wheat in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. N:1. P: 1-12.
23. Wallace, H. 2002. Agriculture as a tool for rural development: Workshop Proceeding, Workshop Held in Collaboration with the National Rural Development Partnership on August 24, in French Lick, Indiana. 40p.
24. Yazdani, S. and Mazhari, M. 1995. Factors Affecting Sugar Beet Supply in Khorasan Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science. 3(26). P: 1-7.