Adler, P. S., & Kwon, S.-W. (2002). Social capital: Prospects for a new concept. Academy of Management Review, 27, 17– 40.
Ajilchi, B., Zoghi, L. & Rabiei Roodsari, S. (2014). Relationship of Job motivation and job satisfaction with organizational commitment among NAJA’s employees. Management Studies in Entezami Education, 7(1), 1-17. (In Farsi)
Alikhani A, Fadavi A, & Mohseninia S. (2014). An empirical investigation on relationship between social capital and organizational commitment. Management Science Letters, 4(2):373-6
Allen, N. J., & Meyer, J. P. (1990). The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization. Journal of Occupational Psychology, 63(1), 1- 18.
Amabile, T. M., Hill, K. G., Hennessey, B. A., andTighe, E. M. (1994). The Work Preference Inventory: Assessing intrinsic and extrinsic motivational orientations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 66: 950 –967.
Azadi, R. and Eydi, H. (2015). The effects of social capital and job satisfaction on employee performance with organizational commitment mediation role (Case Study, Youth and Sports Ministry). Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 2(8), 11-24. (In Farsi)
Bakker, A.B. & Schaufeli, W.B. (2008). Positive organizational behavior: Engaged employees in flourishing organizations. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 29, 147154.
Barron, A., Pereda, A., & Stacey, S. (2016). Exploring the performance of government affairs subsidiaries: A study of organization design and the social capital of European government affairs managers at Toyota Motor Europe and Hyundai Motor Company in Brussels. Journal of World Business, 52, 184-196
Ben Hador, B. (2016). How intra-organizational social capital influences employee performance. Journal of Management Development, 35(9), 1119–1133.
10. Ben Hador, B. (2017). Three levels of organizational social capital and their connection to performance. Journal of Management Development, 36(3), 348-360.
11. Bentein, K., Vandenberg, R., Vandenberghe, C., & Stinglhamber, F. (2005). The role of change in the relationship between commitment and turnover: A latent growth modeling approach. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90, 468-482.
12. Bergman M. E. (2006). The relationship between affective and normative commitment review and research agenda. J. Organ. Behav. 27, 635–667.
13. Beyginia, A., Sardari, A., & Ashourizadeh, A. (2013). Study of the Relationship between Individual and Organizational Values with Employees’ Organizational Commitment (Case Study: Al-Mahdi Aluminum Company in Hormozgan Province). Management Researches in Iran, 17(2), 19-42. (In Farsi)
14. Byrne, B. M. (2013). Structural equation modeling with LISREL, PRELIS, and SIMPLIS: Basic concepts, applications, and programming. Psychology Press.
15. Campbell, J. P. , McCloy, R. A. , Oppler, S. H. & Sager, C. E. (1993). A theory of performance: In: Schmitt, N. & Borman, W. C. (Eds.). Personnel Selection in Organizations. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 35-70.
16. Carmeli, A., Ben-Hador, B., Waldman, D. A., & Rupp, D. E. (2009). How leaders cultivate social capital and nurture employee vigor: implications for job performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 94(6), 1553-1561.
17. Daneifard, H. & Alvani, M. (2011). Discussions in governmental management. Tehran: Scientific and Cultural Publication. (In Farsi)
18. Darabi, F. (2011). Comparison of job burnout, organizational health, job satisfaction and job life quality among employees of Medical University of Ilam. Master Thesis of Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Ahvaz Branch. (In Farsi)
19. Dehghan, N.A., Fathi, S., Garjami, S., & Valivand Zaman, H. (2012). Studying The Effect Of Management Commitment To Service Quality On Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction And Employees’ Performance. Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 67(22), 97-128. (In Farsi)
20. Diamantopoulos, A., Sarstedt, M., Fuchs, C., Wilczynski, P., & Kaiser, S. (2012). Guidelines for choosing between multi-item and single-item scales for construct measurement: a predictive validity perspective. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 434-449.
21. Douglas, S. B. (1997). Organizational citizenship behavior among hospital employees: a multidimensional analysis involving job satisfaction and organizational commitment. Hospital & Health Services Administration, 42(2), 221-241.
22. Ehteshami Nasab, N. (2012). Studying the relationship between organizational commitment and employees’ performance in Telecommunication Infrastructure Company. Master Thesis, Management Collage, Tehran University. (In Farsi)
23. Ellinger, A. E., Musgrove, C. C. F., Ellinger, A. D., Bachrach, D. G., Baş, A. B. E., & Wang, Y. L. (2013) . Influences of organizational investments in social capital on service employee commitment and performance. Journal of Business Research, 66(8), 1124-1133.
24. Entesar Foomani, G. (2015). Relationship between Job Motivation, Job Involvement and Organizational Commitment of Teachers and Managers΄ Productivity in Education Administration of Zanjan. Journal of Productivity Management, 9(32), 171-190. (In Farsi)
25. Esmaeili, K. (2001). Organization commitment. Tadbir, 112, 66-69. (In Farsi)
26. Ferris, S. P., Javakhadze, D., & Rajkovic, T. (2017). The international effect of managerial social capital on the cost of equity. Journal of Banking & Finance, 74, 69-84.
27. Fukuyama, F. (1995). Trust: The social virtues and the creation of prosperity (pp. xv-457). New York: Free press
28. Haghighat Monfared, J., Hazrati, A. & Mirzazadeh, H. (2010). The Effects of organizational commitment on employees, performance. Journal of Business Management, 2(6), 87-112. (In Farsi)
29. Haghighi, M.A., Jazani, N., Ghasemi, M. (2010). Design and Explaining Impact Model of Diversity Management on Organizational Commitment. Journal of Public Administration Perspective, 2, 41-55. (In Farsi)
30. Huang, K. P., & Wang, K. Y. (2013). The moderating effect of social capital and environmental dynamism on the link between entrepreneurial orientation and resource acquisition. Qual Quant, 47: 1617-1628.
31. Karimi Goghari, H. & Rezvanfar, A. (2014). The Influence of Quality of Work life on Agricultural Extension Expert’s Organizational Commitment (A Study in Kerman Province). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 45(1): 125-141. (In Farsi)
32. Karimi Goghari, H., Rezvanfar, A. & Hejazi, S.Y. (2013). Organizational Culture Components Impact on Agricultural Extension Experts’ Job Performance. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 43(4): 541-550. (In Farsi).
33. Karimi, S. & Shahdousti, M. (2017). Studying the relationships among individual entrepreneurial orientation, individual learning, creativity and job performance in the Agriculture Jihad Organization of Hamedan Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, Accepted for publication. (In Farsi).
34. Karsli, M. D. & Iskender, H. (2009). To examine the effect of the motivation provided by the administration on the job satisfaction of teachers and their Institutional commitment. Journal of social and behavioral sciences, 1, 2252-2257.
35. Kazemzadeh, M. & Ghasemzadeh, A. (2013). Explaining the role of social capital on organizational commitment and effective education. Organizational Behavior, 1(2), 105-116. (In Farsi)
36. Koshazadeh, S.A., Rahimniya, F. & Afkhami Rohani, H. (2013). The Effect of Trust in Management on Organizational Strategic Thinking and Their Role in Organizational Performance Improvement through Organizational Commitment in Higher Education. Journal of Management of System, 3(12), 163-187. (In Farsi)
37. Lin, N. (2001). Social Capital: A Theory of Structure and Action (London and New York, Cambridge University Press).
38. Linz, S. J. (2004). Motivating Russian workers; analysis of gender and age differences. Journal of socio-economics, 33 (3), 261-289.
39. Meyer, J. P. & Allen, N. J. (2007). A three-component conceptualization of organizational commitment: Some methodological considerations. Human Resource Management Review, 1, 61-98.
40. Meyer, J. P., & Allen, N. J. (1997). Commitment in the Workplace: Theory, Research and Application. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
41. Meyer, J. P., Stanley, D. J., Herscovitch, L., & Topolnytsky, L. (2002). Affective, continuance, and normative commitment to the organization: A meta-analysis of antecedents, correlates, and consequences. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 61, 20–52.
42. Meyer. J. P & Allen. N. j (1997). Commitment in the Workplace: Theory, research, and application. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publication.
43. Moorman, R. H., Niehoff, B. P., & Organ, D. W. (1993). Treating employees fairly and organizational citizenship behavior: sorting the effects of job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and procedural justice. Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, 6(3), 209-225.
44. Nahapiet, J. & Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital and the organizational advantage. Academy of Management Review, 23 (2), 242-266
45. Noroozi, A. & Amirianzadeh, M. (2016). The relationship between job motivation and creativity with the professional performance of Jahrom teachers. Journal of Educational Administration Research Quarterly, 7(4), 31-50. (In Farsi)
46. Nemati, M. A., Akbarzadeh Safooei, M., Zangiyan, S., & Baqersad Ranani, M. (2017). The Role of Social Capital, Commitment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Improving Job Performance (Case Study: Khoy Municipality). IUEAM., 5 (17), 115-132. (In Farsi)
47. Paterson, D. G. (1922). The Scott Company graphic rating scale. Journal of Personnel Research, 1, 361-376
48. Payne, G. T., Moore, C. B., Griffis, S. E., & Autry, C. W. (2011). Multilevel challenges and opportunities in social capital research. Journal of Management, 37(2), 491-520.
49. Perry, S. J., Hunter, E. M., & Currall, S. C. (2016). Managing the innovators: Organizational and professional commitment among scientists and engineers. Research Policy, 45(6), 1247-1262.
50. Rahim Dashti, S. (2012). Studying the relationship between managers’ leadership styles and organizational justice and job motivation in National Iranian Drilling Company. Master Thesis of Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Ahvaz Branch. (In Farsi)
51. Rahman, M.S., Ferdausy, S., & Karan, R. (2015). Determining the relationships between the components of organizational commitment and job performance: an empirical study. ABAC Journal, 35(1), 30-45
52. Rahnavard, F. (2008). Factors affecting performance improvement in Iranian public organizations. Journal of Humanities and Social Management, 8 (4), 77-100. (In Farsi)
53. Ramzgooyan, G. & Hassanpour, K. (2013). Studying the relationship between employees’ commitment and performance in the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance. Economic Journal, 13(3/4), 33-48. (In Farsi)
54. Rezaei, R., Selahi Moghadam, N. & Shabanali Fami, H. (2015). The Effect of Knowledge Management on Organizational Performance of Jihad-e- Agriculture Organization in Alborz Province. Agricultural Extension and Education Research, 7(8),
55. Riketta, M. (2002). Attitudinal organizational commitment and job performance: a meta-analysis. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 23(3): 257-266
56. Sajadi, N. and Omidi, A. (2009). Factors Influencing Job Performance of Staff Experts of P.E. Organization. Harakat, 38, 81-93. (In Farsi)
57. Sharifi, N. S. & Shahtalebi, B. (2015). Investigation of the Relationship between Dimension of Psychological Capital with Organizational Commitment and Job Performance. Social Welfare, 15 (59) :148-119. (In Farsi)
58. Shore, L. M., & Wayne, S. J. (1993). Commitment and employee behavior: comparison of affective commitment and continuance commitment with perceived organizational support. Journal of Applied Psychology, 78, 774-780.
59. Soleimannejad, F. (2014). Examine the relationship self-concept with organizational commitment of school managers the city of Neka. New Media and Education, 1(1), 79-85. (In Farsi).
59.Westlund, H., & Gawell, M. (2012). Building social capital for social entrepreneurship. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 83(1), 101–116.
60. Thomsen, M., Karsten, S., & Oort, F.J. (2016) Distance in schools: the influence of psychological and structural distance from management on teachers’ trust in management, organizational commitment, and organizational citizenship behavior. School Effectiveness and School Improvement, 27(4), 594-612,
61. Whisenand P., & Rush, G. (1988). Supervising police personnel. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Regents/Prentice Hall.
62. Wright, T.A. & Bonett D.G. (2002). The moderating effects of employee tenure on the relation between organizational commitment and job performance: A meta-analysis. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87 (6): 1183-1190.