Ansari, V. (2009). Specifying the sources of output growth and determining the economic sectors with priority in investment in Iran: input-output and social accounting matrix approaches. Ph.D. dissertation, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
Ansari, V. & Salami, H. (2014). Analysis of demand side policies on the growth of Agricultural Products in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 45 (1), 1-22 (In Farsi).
Ansari, V. & Salami, H. (2016). Decomposition of the effect of technological change on output growth in Iranian agricultural sector: A structural decomposition analysis. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46 (4), 765-782 (In Farsi).
Banouei, A., Momeni, F., Amadeh, H., Zakeri, Z. & Karami, M. (2012). Measurement of decrease of agricultural output to the total output in the framework of supply-driven SAM. The journal of Economic policy, 4 (7), 1-30 (In Farsi).
Banouei, A. (2012). The effects of decrease in agricultural output on the output of the other sectors in the framework of mixed models with emphasis on the conventional and specific situations. Agricultural Economics and Development, 20 (79), 155-186 (In Farsi).
Cho, Ch. J. (2017). A note on distortions from estimating the regional impacts of exogenous changes in output. Economic Systems Research, 29 (3), 418-429.
Eiser, D. & Roberts, D. (2002). The employment and output effects of changing patterns of afforestation in Scotland. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 53, 65-81.
Fernandez–Macho, I., Gallastegui, C., & Gonzalez, P. (2008). Economic impacts of TAC regulation: a supply – driven SAM approach. Fisheries Research, 90, 225-234.
Hatamifard, S. (2012). Factors affecting the low performance of food processing and complementary industries: a case study, Zanjan province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 42 (3), 413-421 (In Farsi).
10. Kershner, K. & Hubacek, K. (2009). Assessing the Suitability of Input-Output Analysis for Enhancing Our Understanding of Potential Economic Effects of Oil Peak, Energy, 34:284-290.
11. Kwak, S. J., Yoo, S. H. & Chang, J. I. (2005). The Role of the Maritime Industry in the Korean national economy: An Input–Output Analysis, Marine Policy, 29, 371–383.
12. Miller, R. E. & Blair, P. D. (2009). Input–Output Analysis. Published in the United States of America by Cambridge University Press, New York.
13. Salami, H., Sadat Barikani, H., & Naeini, N. (2011). Can agriculture be considered a key sector for economic development in an oil producing country? The case of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 14(1), 1-10.
14. Yoo, S. H. & Yang, C. Y. (2010). Role of water utility in the Korean national economy. International Journal of Water Resources Development, 15(4), 527–41.
15. Yoo, S. H. & Yoo, T. H. (2009). The role of the nuclear power generation in the Korean national economy: An input output analysis. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 51, 86-92.