- Anderson, C., & Garcia-Feijóo, L. (2006). Empirical Evidence on Capital Investment, Growth Options, and Security Returns. Journal of Finance, 61(1), 171–194.
- Aragón-Correa, J. A., Garcia-Morales, V. J., & Cordón-Pozo, E. (2007). Leadership and organizational learning's role on innovation and performance, Lessons from Spain. Industrial Marketing Management, 36(3), 349-359.
- Argote, L., McEvily, B., & Reagans, R. (2003). Managing knowledge in organizations: an integrative framework and review of emerging themes. Management Science, 49(4), 571–582.
Argyris, C., & Schon, D. (1978). Organizational learning: a theory of action perspective. A: Addison-Wesley.
- Cabrera, V.R. (2005). Organizational Learning Capability: A Proposal of Measurement. Journal of Business Research. 58, 715725.
Chang, C.L.H. & Lin, T.C. (2015). The role of organizational culture in the knowledge management process. Journal of Knowledge Management, 19(3), 433-455.
- Chung, H. F., Yang, Z, & Huang, P.H (2016). How does organizational learning matter in strategic business performance? The contingency role of guanxi networking. Journal of Business Research, 68, 1216-1224.
- garcia Morales, V. Lorens Montes, F.J. & Verdu Jover, A.J. (2007). Influence of personal mastery on or ganizational performance through organizational learning and innovation in large firm and SMEs. Technovation. 27, 547-568.
- George P. Huber. (1991). Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures, February 1, 1991, 88 – 115.
Gilbert, N., Ahrweiler, P. & Pyka, A. (2007). Learning in innovation networks: Some simulation experiments. Physica, 378, 100-109.
- Gold, A.H., Malhotra, A., & Segars, A.H., (2001). Knowledge Management: An Organizational Capabilities Perspective, Management Information System, 18, 185-214.
- Haji pour, B., & Kord, M. (2011). A Study of the Strategic Alliances’ Impact on the Relationship among Organizational Learning, Innovation, and Firm Financial Performance. Management Studies in development and Evaluation. 64,
Hogan, S., & Coote, L. (2014). Organizational culture, innovation, and performance: A test of Schein’s model. Journal of Business Research, 67(8), 1609–1621.
- Hung, Y.H. & Chou, S.C.T. (2015). On constructing a knowledge management pyramid model. In Information Reuse and Integration Conference, 2005. IRI-2005 IEEE International Conference on. (pp. 1-6).
Hurley, R. & Hult, T. (1998). Innovation, market orientation, and organizational learning: an integration and empirical examination. Journal of marketing, 62(33), 42-45.
Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, P., Sainio, L.M., & Jauhiainen, T. (2008). Appropriability Regime for Radical and Incremental Innovations. R&D Management, 38(3), 278-289.
- Jiménez, D.J. & Valle, R.S. (2011). Innovation, organizational learning, and performance. Journal of Business Research, 64, 408-417.
- Leonard-Barton, D. (1995). Core capabilities and core Rigidities: a paradox in managing new product development. Strategic Management Journal, 13, 111-25.
- Liao Ch., Shu-Hui Ch., & Pui-Lai T. (2010). How knowledge management mediates the relationship between environment and organizational structure. European Management Journal.
- Liao, S. H., Fei, W. C., & Liu, C. T. (2008). Relationships between knowledge inertia, organizational learning and organization innovation. Technovation. 28, 183-195.
Begoña Lloria, M. (2014). Maria D. Moreno-Luzon, Organizational learning: Proposal of an integrative scale and research instrument.
Marjorie A. Lyles. Organizational Learning, Knowledge Creation, Problem formulation and innovation in messy problems
- Martins, E. C. & Terblanche, F. (2003). Building organizational culture that stimulates creativity and innovation. European Journal of Innovation Management, 6(1), 64-74.
McConkey, R., Truesdale-Kennedy, M., Chang, M., Jarrah, S., & Shukri, R. (2007). The impact on mothers of bringing up a child with intellectual disabilities: A cross-cultural study. International Journal of Nursing Studies,
Montes, F.J.L., Moreno, A.R., & Fernandez, L.M.M. (2004). Assessing the Organizational Climate and Contractual Relationship for Perceptions of Support for Innovation. International Journal of Manpower, 25, 167–80.
- Morales, V. J. G., et al. (2007). Strategies Factors and Barriers for Promoting Educational Organizational Learning. Teaching and Teacher Education, 22, 478-502.
Petra G., Reinhard R., Christian G., Uwe-Jens G., Uta V., Daniela F., Hans-Joachim., Werner A. & Bernhard B., (2002). Phonological processing in dyslexi children: a study combining functional imaging and event related potentials. Neuroscience Letters, 318, 1, 5-8.
- Salavou, H., & Lioukas, S. (2003). Radical Product Innovations in SMEs: The Dominance of Entrepreneurial Orientation. Journal of Creativity and Innovation Management, 12(2), 94-108.
- Santoz-Vijande, M.L., & Alrarez-Gonzalez, L.I. (2007). Innovativeness and organizational innovation in total quality oriented firms: The moderation role of market turbulence. Technovation, 27(9), 514-532.
- Shahin, A. & Zeinali, Z. (2013). Investigating the relationship between control factors and innovation performance in Isfahan Steel Company. International Journal of Innovation and Learning, 14(1), 1-18.
- Wang, Y. Lo, H & Yang, Y, (2012). An integrated framework for service quality, customer value, satisfaction: Evidence from China’s telecommunication industry. Information Systems Frontiers, 6(4), 328
Zarei, A., Moghadam, A., Mehmannavazan, S., & Shahriari, M. (2016). Analysis the role of organizational intelligence and organizational learning in explanation of relationship between knowledge management and organizational innovation. Innovation and Creativity in Human Science, 5(4), 1-32