10. Bazargan, A., Sarmad, Z., & Hedjazi, A. (2008). Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences. (15th ed.) Teharn: Agah Pub. (In Farsi)
11. Black, W. (1983). Discontinuance and diffusion: Examination of the post adoption decision process. Advances in Consumer Research, 10, 356-361.
12. Borg, W. R., & Gall, M. D. (1989). Educational research. New York: Longman.
13. Cabrera, V. E., Leston, D. & Podesta, G. (2006). The value of climate information when farm programs matter. Agricultural Systems, 87, 351-369.
14. Doss, C., & Morris, M. (2001). How dose Gender Affect the Adoption of Agricultural Innovations? The Case of Improved Maize Technology in Ghana. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 25 (27-36).
15. Greiner, R., Patterson, L., & Miller, O. (2009). Agricultural Systems. Journal of Agricultural Systems, 99 (86-104).
16. Hosseinzad, J., Khayat, A., & Havati, B. (2008). Study of Effective Economic and Managerial Factors in Willing to Investment on Sprinkler Irrigation Systems (Case study: Boukan), Journal of Agricultural Development and Economy, 18 (4): 29-37. (In Farsi).
17. Jagtap, S. S., Jones, J. W., Hildebrand, P., Leston, D., Obrien, J. J., Podesta, G., & Zazueta, F. (2002). Responding to stakeholders demands for climate information: from research to applications in & Florida. Agricultural Systems, 74, 415-430.
18. Jahannama, F. (2001). Effective Economic-social factors on pressurized irritation systems adoption, Journal of development and agricultural economy, 9 (36), 237-261.
19. Kalantari, K.H., & Mirgohar, M. (2003). Investigating factors affecting the technological knowledge level and its application and their role in irrigated wheat yield, Journal of development and agricultural economy, winter; 10(4(40)); 103-126. (In Farsi).
20. Karami, E. ,Rezaei Moghadam, K., Ahmadvan. M., & Lari, M.B.(2006) adoption of rice- fish farming (RFF) in Fars Province. Iranian agricultural Extension and education; 2(2):31-43
21. Leeuwis. C. & Van den ben. A. (2003). Communication for Rural Innovation. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, pp127-129
22. Mahboubi, M. (2003). Analysis Factorsaffecting the adoption behavior regarding soil conservationtechnologyin the Zarrin watershed Golestan, Doctoral thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Tehran University. (In Farsi).
23. Marques, G. F., & Lund, J.R., (2005). Modeling irrigated agricultural production and water use under water supply uncertainly. Water Resources Research, 41(8) WO8423.
24. Miller, M, & Mariola. J. (2008).The Discontinuance of Environmental Technologies In the Humid Tropics of Costa Rica: Results from a Qualitative Survey.
25. Monfared, N. (1995). Factors effecting on technology adoption in rice farming and consequences of technologies on rice producers women in Fars and Mazandaran provinces, Master's thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Shiraz. (In Farsi).
26. Namara, R., Nagar, R. & Upadhyay, B. (2007). Economics Adoption determinants, and impacts of micro- irrigation technologies: empirical result from India, Irrigation Science, 25(3): 283-297.
27. Neupane, R., Sharma, K., & Thapa, G. (2002). “Adoption of Agroforestry in the Hills of Nepal: A Logistic Regression Analysis”. Journal of Agricultural Systems, 72(177-196).
28. Noroozi, O., & Chizari, M. (2006). Effective factors involved in adoption of sprinkler irrigation: A case study in wheat farmers in Nahavand Township, Iran. Journal of development and agricultural economy, summer: 14 (50). (In Farsi).
29. Ofuoku, A., Olele, N., & Emah, G. (2008). Determinants of Adoption of Improved Fish Production Technologies among Fish Farmers in Delta State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Education and extension, 14 (297-306).
30. Oilseeds Production Plan 2005-2014, (2009), Ministry of Agricultural Jihad.
31. Robertson, A., Soopramanien, D. and Fildes, R. (2007). A segment-based analysis of Internet service adoption among UK households. Technology in Society, 29 (2007) 339–350 Available www.elsevier.com/locate/techsoc.
32. Saburi, M.S., & Ommani, A.R. (2008). Factors related to accepting livestock insurance by Garmsar City ranchers. Journal of development and agricultural economy, 1(2); 93-104. (In Farsi).
33. Shahin, A.H. (2004). Adoption of innovation in smallholder buffalo dairy farms in the Menoufia province of Egypt, Un published Doctoral, Dissertation, Humboldt University, Berlin.
34. Subashini, B. & Thyagarajan, S. (2002). Characteristics of Tapioca Farmers and their Adoption Behavior. Indian Journal of Extension Education, 38(1&2): 85-87.
35. Tabraee, M. & Hasannejad, M. (2009). Factors influencing the performance and adoption of agricultural extension interventions towards agricultural development: A case of wheat farmers in Kermanshah Township,Journal of Economics and Agricultural Development, 21(1), 59-69.(In Farsi).
36. Tarazkar, M.H., & Behjat, A.M. (2007). Determinants of nitrogen fertilizer overuse in wheat dry farming in Kermanshah Province, Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 3(1); 45-54. (In Farsi).
Yaghoubi, J. & Chizari, M. (2006). Effective factors in adoption and application of Internet in educational and research activities of graduate students of agricultural education and extension, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences (Journal of Agriculture), 37-2(1), (Agricultural Economics and Development); 85-92. (In Farsi).