Abdolvand, M.A., Reshadatjo, H., & AbdulAzimi, M. (2012). Factors affecting the adoption of Internet banking technology acceptance model of integrated risk perceived by the consumer, Journal of Marketing Management, 15, 14-1, (In Farsi).
Aldás-Manzano, J., Lassala-Navarré, C., Ruiz-Mafé, C., & Sanz-Blas, S. (2009). The role of consumer innovativeness and perceived risk in online banking usage. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 27(1), 53-75.
Bagheri, M. A., Hamidi Beheshti, M. T. & Alidoust, S. (2009). Adoption of Internet Banking in Iran extended Technology Acceptance Model. Journal of Iranian Research Institute for Information and Documents, 24(3), 5-34 (In Farsi).
Bazgosha, G., Eizi, N., Nawaser, K., & Parhizgar, M. M. (2012). Technology of E-banking: Perspective of Costumers' Perceived Risk and Uncertainty. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 5(2), 2200-2208.
Carlos Roca, J., José García, J., & José de la Vega, J. (2009). The importance of perceived trust, security and privacy in online trading systems. Information Management & Computer Security, 17(2), 96-113.
Eskandarpour, B., Khiavi, P. K., Amiri, M., & Tohidi, A. (2012). Survey of effective factors on the acceptance of E-commerce by the managers of agricultural cooperatives of Moghan region. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production, 3(11), 468-474.
Featherman, M. S., & Pavlou, P. A. (2003). Predicting e-services adoption: a perceived risk facets perspective. International journal of human-computer studies, 59(4), 451-474.
Fornell C, Larcker DF. (1981) Evaluating structural equation models with Unobservable variables & measurement error, J Marketing Res, 18(1), 39–47.
10. Gebauer, J., Kline, D. M., & He, L. (2011). Password security risk versus effort: An exploratory study on user-perceived risk and the Intention to use online applications. Journal of Information Systems Applied Research, 4(2), 52.
11. Ghafari Ashtiani, P., Zanjirdar, M., Shabani, R. (2012). The effect of the adoption of Internet banking services, trust and perceived risk among bank customers in the city of Arak. Marketing Management, 7, S61-40.
12. Giovanis, A. N., Binioris, S., & Polychronopoulos, G. (2012). An extension of TAM model with IDT and security/privacy risk in the adoption of internet banking services in Greece. Journal of Business, 7(1), 24-53.
13. Hair, J. F. J., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., & Anderson, R. E. (2009). Multivariate Data Analysis 7th ed. Prentice Hall.
14. Jensen, R. 2007. The Digital Provide: Information (Technology), Market Performance, and Welfare in the South Indian Fisheries Sector. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 122(3), 879–924.
15. Karimi, M.R., Sepandarand, S., Haghshenas, F. (2012). Study of the Effects of Customers’ Perceptions of Security and Trust on their Use of the Agriculture Bank of Iran’s e-Payment System, Information Technology Management, 4(11), 154-135, (In Farsi).
16. Khedmatgozar, H.R., Hanafizadeh, P., & Kianpour, R. (2010). Dimensions role of the perceived risk of online banking customers at banks in Iran. Iranian Journal of Management Sciences, 20, S68-49, (In Farsi).
17. Kim, D. J., Ferrin, D. L., & Rao, H. R. (2008). A trust-based consumer decision-making model in electronic commerce: The role of trust, perceived risk, and their antecedents. Decision support systems, 44(2), 544-564.
18. Lee, Ming-Chi (2009) Factors influencing the adoption of internet banking: An integration of TAM & TPB with perceived risk & perceived benefit, Electronic Commerce Research & Applications, 8, 130–141.
19. Li, Y. H., & Huang, J. W. (2009). Applying theory of perceived risk and technology acceptance model in the online shopping channel. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 53(1), 919-925.
20. Lim, N. (2003). Consumers’ perceived risk: sources versus consequences. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2(3), 216-228.
21. Moghaddasi, A. (2006). Implement strategies for e-commerce in Iran. The New Quarterly Journal of Economics and Business, 6, 56-22, (In Farsi).
22. Mohammadzade H., Borumand, M., Shahbazi, M, & Javaheri Kamel, M. (2010). Investigate the factors influencing the use of e-commerce company enterprise systems in partner companies. Business Studies, 8(42), 73-87, (In Farsi).
23. Naimi, A., Pezeshki Rad, G. R., Chizari, M & Hosseini, F. (2011). Challenge of e-commerce development in the agricultural sector from the perspective of experts of the ministry of Agriculture. Agricultural Research, Extension and Education, 4, 11-25 (In Farsi).
25. Pavlou, P. A. (2003). Consumer acceptance of electronic commerce: integrating trust and risk with the technology acceptance model. International journal of electronic commerce, 7(3), 101-134.
26. Rezaei Dolatabadi, H., Khazaeipool, J, & Shabani Naft Chali, J. (2012). Studying the tendency to buy electronics based on the expansion of the Technology Acceptance Model, Journal of Modern Marketing Research, II, 110-93, (In Farsi).
27. Servant, H.R., Hanafizadeh, P., & Kianpour, R. (2010) Dimensions role of the perceived risk of online banking customers at banks in Iran, Iranian Journal of Management Sciences, 20, 68-49, (In Farsi).
28. Shah Alam, S., Ali, M. Y., & Mohd. Jani, M. F. (2011). An empirical study of factors affecting electronic commerce adoption among SMEs in Malaysia. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 12(2), 375-399.
29. Shalhoub, Z. K. (2006). Trust, privacy, and security in electronic business: the case of the GCC countries Information Management & Computer Security, 14(3), 270-283.
30. Sridhar, G. (2007). Consumer Involvement in Product Choice: Role of Perceived Risk. Decision Journal, 34(2), 51-57.
31. Torabi, M., & Zamani, K. (2013). Evaluate the reliability and security of e-commerce and its risks, threats. Paper presented at the Proceedings of National Conference of computer engineering and sustainable development, Mashhad, Iran, (In Farsi).
32. Weerasekara, S. (2011) An Empirical Study on Slow & Limited Adoption of Internet Banking by Sri Lankan Customers, International Conference on Industrial & Information Systems(ICIIS), 6, 404- 409.
33. Yazdani Zanganeh, M., & Khosravipour, B. (2010). mvlfh affecting e-commerce adoption by SMEs in the agricultural sector, Journal parks and incubators, 25, 42-63 (In Farsi).
Zhang, J., Zhang, X., Mu, W., Zhang, J., & Fu, Z. (2009, October). Farmers' information usage intention in china based on the technology acceptance model. In International Conference on Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture (pp. 1845-1853). Springer US.