10. Bishop, C.F.H. & Maunder, W.F. (1992). Potato Mechanization and Storage. Farming, l1, 160 pp.
11. Goudarzi, F., & Seydan, S. (2003). Economic evaluation of potato waste in the different terms of keeping, 2nd National Congress of on Losses of Agricultural Products, P: 347-354.
12. Hanson, L.E., Schwager, S. J., & Loria, R. (1995). Sensitivity to Thiabendazole in fusarium spp. Associated with dry rot of potato. Phytoptathoogy, 86, 378- 384.
13. Khoshnoodi-Far, Z., & Asadi, A. (2010). Analysis of wheat growers’ attitudes towards waste management in Markazi province. Journal of Researches in Agricultural Extension and Education, 3(4): 43-55, (In Farsi).
14. Malekan, S. (2003). How to balancing wheat production and consumption, Monthly economic jihad-Agriculture, 75-78, (In Farsi).
15. Mansour-Dehghan, H. (2003). Determining wheat waste rate from postharvest stage to consumption places. MSc. Thesis, sciences and research branch, Islamic Azad University: 44-49, (In Farsi).
16. Malek-Mohammadi, I. (1994). Agricultural waste management extension education (AWMEE). College of Agriculture, University of Tehran, Karaj, Iran. American Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2(1), 10-14. Retrieved from http://www.scipub.org/fulltext/ajes/ajes2110-14.pdf/
17. Malek-Mohammadi, I. (2006). Factors influencing wheat, flour and bread waste in Iran. Journal of New Seeds, 8(4), 1-8. ISSN 1553-345X. Retrieved from http://www.informaworld .com/smpp/content~content=a902797933/
18. Mirmajidi, A., Shahedi, M., Minaei, S., & Afdideh, A. (2007). Strategic program of agricultural products postharvest waste reduction. Agricultural technical and engineering research institute, reseach, education and extension organization, ministry of Jihad- Agriculture. Tehran, Iran, P. 12, (In Farsi).
19. Mirtorabi, M., Hosseini, M., & Alizadeh, N. (2011). Factors affecting attitudes of wheat growers towards wheat waste management. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education Researches, 4(3):1-12, (In Farsi).
20. Namuli Kasozi, M. (2007). Food Drying-Production Plant From Tropical Horticulture Enterprises Second International Conference of the African Association of Agricultural Economists, AAAELL:20-22 August, 2007, Accra, Gana.
21. Peikar-porsan, M., Shabanali-Fami, H., Daneshvar-Ameri, Z., & Bakhshi, A. (2012). Factors affecting application of waste management practices of apple production in Abhar county. Journal of Researches in Agricultural Economic and Development, 44(2): 329-341, (In Farsi).
22. Pringojin, I. Fallik, E. Qat, Y. Ajalin, H. Allam, M. M. Ezzat, M. Al Masri & M. Bader (2003). Middle East Regional Agriculturel Program Survey on Postharvest Losses of Tomato Fruit (Lycopersicon Esculentum) and Table Grapes (Vitis Vinifera).
23. Shadan, A. (2007). Investigation of Economical Dimension of Agricultural Losses in Iran, 6th National Conference of Agricultural Economics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran, (In Farsi).
24. Tadesse, F. (1991). Post-harvest Losses of Fruits and Vegetable in Horticultural Farms. Acta Horticulture (270): 261-270.
Yazdi-Samadi, B., Majnoon-Hosseini, N., & Tavakol-Afshari, R. (2006). Project of waste reduction in wheat production and consumption. Project No. 31309225, College of agriculture and natural resources, Karaj, Iran: 15-17, (In Farsi).