Amabile, T. M., Conti, R., Coon, H., Lazenby, J., & Herron, M. (1996). Assessing the work environment for creativity. Academy of Management Journal, 39, 1154-1184.
-Bontis, N. (2010). Intellectual capital and business performance, Journal of Intellectual Capital, 1(1), 55-92.
-Burningham, C., & West, M. A. (1995). Individual, climate, and group interaction processes as predictors of work team innovation. Small Group Research, 26, 106-117.
, F.; Peruta
, M. R. D.and Giudice
, M. D. (2014) "Creating conditions for innovative performance of science parks in Europe. How manage the intellectual capital for converting knowledge into organizational action", Journal of Intellectual Capital
, 15(4), 576 – 596.
Chahal, H. and Bakshi, P. (2014) ‘Effect of intellectual capital on competitive advantage and business performance: role of innovation and learning culture’, International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 11(1), pp.52–70.
-Chang, C. J. (2004). The study of relationships among intellectual capital, Business performance and business value for the biotechnology industry in Taiwan, Master's thesis, graduate institute of accounting.
-Chang, S. L. (2007). Valuing intellectual capital and firms performance: modifying value added intellectual coefficient (vaic) in Taiwan IT industry, unpublished doctoral dissertation, gate university.
-Chen, M. C., Cheng, S. J., & Hwang, Y. (2005). An empirical investigation of the relationship between intellectual capital and firms, market value and financial performance, Journal of Intellectual Capital, 6(2), 79.
Dastgir, M. Arab Salehi, M. Jafari, R. & Akhlaghi, H. (2014). The impact of intellectual capital on corporate financial performance. Research In Financial Accounting and Auditing, 6(21), Spring 1393 (In Farsi).
10. De Jong, J., & Den Hartog, D. (2010). Measuring innovative work behaviour. Creativity and Innovation Management, 19(1), 23-36
11. Doaei, H. Yaghoubi, N. Firozbakhat, Z. Sheikhehpour, M. & Shaikhehpour, Z. (2014). Empowerment as a mediator between the IC and the quality of working life ring. Journal of Quantitative Management, Issue II, summer 1393 (In Farsi).
12. - Duanxu
, W. &, C. (2013). Does intellectual capital matter? High-performance work systems and bilateral innovative capabilities. International Journal of Manpowe
r, 34(8), 861 – 879.
13. Ghelich lee, B. & Moshabaki, A. (2006). The role of social capital in the creation of intellectual capital. Knowledge Management, 75 (1), 147-125 (In Farsi).
14. -Hamel, G. (2006). The why, what and how of innovation management. Harvard Business Review, 84(2), 72-84.
, Y. & Li
, D. (2015). Effects of intellectual capital on innovative performance: The role of knowledge-based dynamic capability. Management Decision
, 53(1), 40 – 56.
17. -Kanter, R. (1998). When a thousand flowers bloom: Structural, collective, and social conditions for innovation in organizations. Research in Organizational Behavior, 10, 169-211.
18. Khodadad Hoseini, H. (2008). Innovation in Organizations concept, types and processes. Economics and management (47) (In Farsi).
19. -Koontz, H., & Weihrich, H. (1990). Essentials of Management, Fifth Edition Mc Graw – Hill Co.
20. -Maditinos, D., Chatzoudes, C., Tsairidis, C., & Theriou, G. (2010). The impact of intellectual capital on firms, market value and financial performance. MIBES.433- 447.
21. Manolopoulou, E. & Tzelepis, D. (2014). Intellectual capital disclosure: the Greek case. Internatoional Journa of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 11(1), 33–51.
22. -Mavridis, D. G. (2004). The Intellectual Capital Performance of the Japanese Banking Sector, Journal of Intellectual Capital, 5(1), 92-115.
23. Monavarian, A. Gholipour, A. & Yazdani, H. (2006). The role of intellectual capital in the survival or demise of organizations: a survey of the Melat banks. Iran Management Science, 3 (1), 113-101 (In Farsi).
24. Mura, M. M., Lettieri, E., Spiller, N. & Radaelli, G. (2012). Intellectual Capital and Innovative Work Behaviour: Opening the Black Box. International Journal of Engineering Business Management, 4(39) 1-10.
25. Mura, M., Lettieri, E., Radaelli, G., & Spiller, N. (2013). Promoting professionals’ Innovative Behaviour through Knowledge Sharing: the moderating role of Social Capital. Journal of Knowledge Management, 17(4), 2-2.
26. Nasiripour, A. Raeisi, P. Iravanm M. & Nazari, A. (2013). The relationship between organizational culture and intellectual capital campaign committee Health Department of Imam Khomeini. Payavard Health, 7 (1), 90-80 (In Farsi).
27. -Petty, R., & Guthrie, J. (1999). Managing intellectual capital from theory to practice, Australian CPA, August, 18-21.
28. Rahmani Karchegani, M., Sofian, S. & Mohd Amin, M. (2013). The Relationship between Intellectual Capital and Innovation: A Review. International Journal of Business and Management Studies, 2(1), 561–581.
29. -Ramaswami, S. N., & Srivastava, R. K. (2009). Market-based capabilities and financial performance of firms: insights into marketing’s contribution to firm value, Academy of Marketing Science, 37(2), 97-116.
30. -Runco, M. A. (2004). Creativity. Annual Review of Psychology, 55, 657-687.
31. Sinaei, H. Hajipour, B. & Taheri, KH. (2011). The relationship between intellectual capital and innovative employees. Change Management Journal, 3 (5), 60-41 (In Farsi).
32. Shahaei, B. (2006). Humanitarian organization agility. Management magazine, (175), (In Farsi).
33. Shojaei, A. & Baghbanian, M. (2009). Evaluate the relationship between intellectual capital and organizational performance of the banking industry: a case study of Kurdistan. Industrial Management, 4 (9), 117-107 (In Farsi).
34. -Tsai, K. H., Chou, C., & Chen, M. Y. (2008). Does matching pay policy with innovation strategy really improve firm performance? An examination of technology-based service firms, Personnel Review, 37(3), 121-134.
35. Yazdani, B. & Molodi, J. (2010). To examine the relationship between intellectual capital and organizational justice, Research Management, 3 (10), 33-15.
36. Zanjirchi, M. Saleh, M., Javanmardi, M. & Khoboshani, A. (2010). The relationship between intellectual capital and organizational aspects and their impacts on achieving the organization agility. Journal of Intellectual Capital Management, 1 (1), 79-60 (In Farsi).