Ahmadpour, M. (2003). Is an entrepreneurship changing the Universities strategies? Rahyaft Journal, 13(29), 15-26. (In Farsi).
A'arabi, M. (2007). Designingorganizational structure. Tehran: Cultural Research Bureau Press. (In Farsi).
Alimardani, M., Ghahramani, M. & Abolghasemi, M. (2009). An investigation of relationship between organizational structure and organizational entrepreneurship (The case of Shahid Beheshti University). Journal of New Approach in Educational Management. 2 (3): 131-144. (In Farsi).
Anthony, R. N. & Govindarajan, V. (2001). Management Control Systems. Irwin McGraw-Hill; New York, NY.
Antoncic, B. & Hisrich, R. (2003). Clarifying the intrapreneurship concept. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 10(1), 24-27.
Arabiun, A., Dehghan Najmabadi, A., Rezazadeh, A., Zarnegarian, Y. & Saedi Tappeh Rasht, T. (2012). The effect of organizational structure toward employees' entrepreneurial attitude (Case study: Tehran University libraries). Journal of Academic Librarianship and Information Research. 45 (58): 33-53. (In Farsi).
Baldwin, J. R., Beckstead, D., Gellatly, G. and Peters, A. (2000). Patterns of corporate diversification in Canada: an empirical analysis. Research Paper, No. 150, Statistics Canada, Ottawa.
Bernasconi, A. (2005). University entrepreneurship in a developing country: The case of the P. Universidad Catolica de Chile, 1985-2000. Higher Education, 50(2), 247-274.
Bijani, M., Fallah Haghighi, N., Karami, G.H., Asgari Ghods, M., & Zand, M. (2015). An Investigation of Entrepreneurial Psychological Characteristics and Driving Forces and Hampering Factors Affecting of Entrepreneurship in Colleges of Agriculture (The case of Branches 5 of Islamic Azad University). Agricultural Extension and Education Research. 8(1): 79-94. (In Farsi).
11. Brazeal, D. V. (1993). Organizing for internally developed corporate venture. Journal of Business Venturing, 8(1), 75-90.
12. Chambers, R. (2002). Human capital foe Entrepreneurship in Higher Education. London, Edgar.
13. Cornwall, J. R. & Perlman, B. (1990). Organizational Entrepreneurship. Homewood: Irwin.
14. Echols, A. E., & Neck, C. P. (1998). The impact of behaviors and structure on corporate entrepreneurial success. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 13(1-2), 38-46.
15. Etzkowitz, H., Webster, A., Gebhardt, C. & Cantisano, B. R. (2000). The future of the University and the University of the Future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm. Research Policy, 29(2), 313-330.
16. Fallah Haghighi, N., Rezvanfar, A., Kalantari, K. & Razavi, S.M. (2011). Investigating entrepreneurial characteristics of the students of agricultural faculty, University of Tehran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 3(2-42): 357-366. (In Farsi).
17. Fallah Haghighi, N., Razavi, S. M., Rezvanfar, A. & Kalantari, K. (2014). Evaluating faculty members’ attitude regarding to entrepreneurship obstacles in agricultural faculties of Iran. Journal of Organizational Vulture Management. 12 (2):325-343. (In Farsi).
18. Fallah Haghighi, N. & Bijani, M. (2016). A Qualitative Approach on Conceptualizing an Entrepreneurial University (The Case of Jönköping University, Sweden). INTAN Management Journal, 2016(6): 25-30.
19. Fry, L. (1993). Entrepreneurship: A Planning Approach. Minnesota: West Publishing Company.
20. Galloway, L. & Brown, W. (2002). Entrepreneurship education at university: A driver in the creation of high growth firms? Journal of Education and Training, 44(9), 398-405.
21. Galloway, L., Anderson, M., Brown, W., & Wilson-Edwardes, L. A. (2005). Enterprise skills for the economy. Journal of Education and Training, 47 (1), 7-17.
22. Gorman, G., Hanlon, D. & King, W. (1997). Some research perspectives on entrepreneurship education, enterprise education and education for small business management: A ten years literature review. International Small Business Journal, 15(3), 56-78.
23. Jacob, M., Lundqvist, M. & Hellsmark, H. (2003). Entrepreneurial transformations in the Swedish University system: the case of Chalmers University of Technology. Research Policy, 32(9), 1555-1569.
24. Jones, C. and English, J. (2004). A contemporary approach to entrepreneurship education. Journal of Education and Training, 46(8-9):416-423.
25. Kordnaeij, A., Moghimi, S., Ghanati, S. & yazdan, H. (2010). Investigation on the Relationship between Organizational Structure and Entrepreneurship Culture in Tehran University. Quartery Journal Public Administration, 1(3), 119-134. (In Farsi).
26. Kuratko, D. F., Hornsby, J. S. & Corso, L. M. (1996). Building an adaptive firm. Small Business Forum, 14(1), 41-48.
27. Kuratko, D., Ireland, R. D., Covin, J. G. & Hornsby, J. S. (2005). A model of middle level managers’entrepreneurial behavior. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 29(6), 699-716.
28. Lieblein, G., Francis, C. & King, J. (2000). Conceptual framework for structuring future agricultural colleges and universities in industrial countries. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 6(4), 213-222.
29. Lockett, A. & Wright, M. (2005). Resources, capacities, risk capital and the creation of university spin-out companies. Research Policy, 34(7), 1043-1057.
30. Madhoshi, M. (2007). Investigation and determination of the indigenous model of internal barriers of organizational entrepreneurship in the Interior Ministry. National Conference of Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Future Organizations. (In Farsi).
31. Meyer, M. (2003). Academic patents as an indicator of useful research? A new approach to measure academic incentives. Research Evaluation, 12(1), 17-27.
32. Miclea, M. (2004). Learning to do as a pillar of education and its links to entrepreneurial studies in Higher Education: European contexts and approaches. Higher Education in Europe, 39(2), 221-231.
33. Moradi, H., Bijani, M., Shabanali Fami, H., Fallah Haghighi, N., Tamadon, A.R. & Moradi, A.R. (2011). Analysis of effective components on professional development of agricultural extension agents in Kermanshah Province in Iran. International Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment (JFAE), 3- 4(9): 803-810.
34. Moradi, H., Bijani, M., Fallah Haghighi, N., Bosshagh, M.R., & Raeisi, M. (2012). An investigation of organizational entrepreneurship by using analysis of managerial-organizational factors in agricultural extension agency of Kermanshah Province in Iran. International Journal of AgriScience
, 2(6): 558-570.
Moradi, H. & Bijani, M. (2013). An investigation of professional development components effects of agricultural extension agents on organizational entrepreneurship in Kermanshah Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economic and Development Research, 44(3): 429-439. (In Farsi).
36. Morris, M. H., & Kuratko, D. F. (2002). Corporate Entrepreneurship. Fort Worth, Tex: Harcourt College Publisher.
37. Nadirkhanlou, S., Pourezzat, A. & Gholipour A. (2010). Representating barriers to academic entrepreneurship and knowledge commercialization at University of Tehran. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 2 (4), 65-77. (In Farsi).
38. Powers, J. B. & McDougall, P. P. (2005). Universities start-up formation and technology licensing with firms that go public: A resource-based view of academic entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing, 20, 291-311.
39. Ranga, L. M., Debackere, K., & Von-Tunzelmann, N. (2003). Entrepreneurial universities and the dynamics of academic knowledge production: A case study of basic vs. applied research in Belgium. Scientometrics, 58(2), 301-320.
40. Razavi, S.M., Fallah Haghighi, N., Rezvanfar, A., & Kalantari, K. (2012). Analyzing entrepreneurship obstacles in agricultural faculties of Iran (students' viewpoints), Journal of Public Administration, 4(10): 59-78. (In Farsi).
41. Röpke, J. (2004). The entrepreneurial university: Innovation, academic knowledge creation & regional development in a globalize economic. Available at: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu.
42. Schulte, P. (2004). The entrepreneurial university: A strategy for institutional development. Higher Education in Europe, 29(2), 187-191.
43. Sharifzadeh, F., Razavi, S. M., Zahedi, S. & Najari, R. (2010). Effective Factors on the Academic Entrepreneurship in the University of Payam Noor: A Model Design and Analysis. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 2(6), 11-38. (In Farsi).
44. Shogh, B. & Safieepoor, A. (2013). The Effects of Organizational Structure on the Entrepreneurial Orientation of the Employees. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Science. 3 (11): 90-100.
45. Shook, C. L., Ketchen, D. J., Hult, G. T. M., & Kacmar, K.M. (2004). An assessment of the use of structural equation models in strategic management research. Strategic Management Journal. 25:397-404.
46. Sporn, B. (2001). Building adaptive universities: Emerging organisational forms based on experiences of European and US Universities. Tertiary Education and Management, 7(2), 121-134.
47. Taghizadeh, H., Tari, Gh. & Bina Goog Tappeh, B. (2012). Impact assessment organizational structural dimensions of toward entrepreneurship (Case Study). Journal of Industrial Management. 7 (20):35-48. (In Farsi).
48. Thornberry, N. E. (2003). Corporate entrepreneurship: teaching managers to be entrepreneurs, Journal of Management Development, 22 (4), 329-344.
49. Trachtenberg, M. (2000). R & D Policy: An overview and reassessment, National Bureau for Economic Research
. Retrieved from http://www.nber.org/papers/w7930
51. Veciana, J. M., Aponte, M., & Urbano, D. (2005). University students’ attitudes to entrepreneurship: A two countries comparison. The International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 1(2), 165-182.
52. Venkataraman, S. (2004). Regional Transformation through Technological Entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing, 19(1), 153-167.
53. Yadollahi Farsi, J., Azizi Ziarat, O. & Khastar, H. (2010). An investigation of relationship between structure and organizational entrepreneurship (Case study: private banks in Tehran). Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 2 (5): 55-80. (In Farsi).
54. Yadollahi Farsi, J., Zali M. & Bagherifard, S. (2011). Recognizing affective structural factors on developing academic entrepreneurship; the case of University of applied science and technology. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 4(1), 17-33. (In Farsi).
55. Yao, X; Wen, W; Ren, Z. (2009). Corporate entrepreneurship in the enterprise clusters environment-Influence of network resources and entrepreneurial orientation on firm performance, Front. Bus. Res. China, 3(4): 566-582.
56. Zahra, S. (1993). Environment, corporate entrepreneurship and financials performance: A taxonomic approach. Journal of Business Venturing, 8(4): 319-340.