Alonge, A., & Mrtin, R. A. (1995). Assessment of the Adoption of sustainable agriculture practices: implications for agricultural education. Journal of Agricultural Education, 3(3): 34-42
Bewsell, D., & Kaine, G. (2004). Understanding the impact of context: a new approach to understanding the adoption of improved pest and disease management practices. Proceeding of the 20 th Annual Conference, Dublin, Ireland: 682-693.
Drost, D., Long, G. ,Wilson. D, Bruce, M., & Campbell, W. (1996). Barriers to Adopting Sustainable practices. Journal of extension, 34. Retrieved from: http://www.joe.org/1996december/al.html
Gamon, J., Harrold, N., & Creswell, J. (1994). Educational delivery methods to encourage adoption of sustainable agricultural practices. Journal of Agricultural Education, 35(1): 38-42
Golmohammadi, F. & Mirdamadee, S. (2008). The evaluating of factors needed to achieve sustainable agricultural development in Iran: situation, problems and solutions. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 13(2).
Hasanzadeh, A. & Izadee Jeyran, A. (2010). The evaluating of social standing of sustainable development among rural communities of sustainable agriculture in temperate regions, 17.
King, R., N. & Rollins, T. (1995). Factors Influencing the Adoption of a Nitrogen Testing Program. Journal of Extension, 33(4).
10. Kouchaki, A. & Khiabani, J. (1993). Principle of agricultural ecology. Mashhad: Jahad Daneshgahi Publishing. (In Farsi).
11. Kouchaki, A. (1995). Agriculture and Sustainable development. Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, )3(. (In Farsi).
12. Kouchaki, A., Hoseini, M ., & Hashemi Dezfooli, A. (1996). Sustainable agricultural, Mashhad: University Jihad Press, no1. (In Farsi).
13. Oerlemans, N., & Assouline G. (2004). Enhancing farmers’ networking strategies for sustainable development1. Journal of Cleaner Production, (12), 469–478.
14. Sadighi, H. & Abolfazl, B. (2010). Evaluating the acceptance behavior of sustainable agricultural methods by extensional from Qazvin Province. Economic Magazine and Agricultural Development of Iran, 2-41(3), 405-412. (In Farsi).
15. Sadighi, H. & Kourosh, R. (2003). The evaluating of influencing factors on sustainable agricultural knowledge of privileged corn growers from Fars Province. Agricultural Sciences Magazine of Iran. 34(4).(In Farsi).
16. Souza Filho, De H. M., Young, T. & Burton, M. P. (1999). Factors influencing the adoption of sustainable agricultural technologies: evidence from the state of Espirito Santo, Brazil. Technological Forecasting and social Change, 60, 97-112.