10. Grimes, D.W., P.L. Wiley and W.R. Sheesley. (1992)Alfalfa yield and plant water relations with variable irrigation. Crop Sci. 32:1381-1387.
11. IPCC: Climate change (2007): Synthesis report. In ‘Contribution of Working Groups to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on ClimateChange’.
12. Kusku, U. Sahin, T. Tunc and F. M. Kiziluglu.(2010). Determnating water –yield Relationship, Water Use efficiency, Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 16 (No4), 482-492.
13. LeSage,P(2010), The Theory and Practice of Spatial Econometrics, Department of Economics University of Toledo.
14. NCCOI (2014) Third national communication to UNFCCC. National Climate Change Office of Iran. http://climate-change.ir. https ://unfcc c.int/sites /defau lt/files /resou rce/Third National communication IRAN
15. Madani K (2014) Water management in Iran: what is causing the loomingcrisis? J Environ Stud Sci 4(4):315–328. https ://doi.org/10.1007/s13412-014-0182-z
16. Spinoni J ,G Naumann , Jürgen V(2017), Pan-European seasonal trends and recent changes of drought frequency and severity.Global and Planetary Change 148 , 113–130.
17. Tsakiris,G. Vangelis,H.(2005). Establishing a drought index incorporating Evapotranspiration European Water 9/10: 3-11
18. Wilhite DA, Buchanan-Smith M (2005), Drought as a natural hazard: Understanding the natural and social context. In: Wilhite DA (ed) Drought and water crises: Science, technology, and management issues. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, pp 3–29..
19. Tahami(2012), Investigate the nature of risks and determine the appropriate pattern of risk management, dissertation, Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Development, University of Tehran.(Persian)
20. Tahereh sharghi, Khalil Kalantari , Ali Asadi, Mahmoud Jomehpour(2016) ,Simulating the effects of climate change and water transfer policy from agriculture to industry on resources Water and its Impact on Horticultural Products (Yazd Province), Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47, No. 4 - Volume 24(851-863),In farsi
21. Putnam, D., E. Takele, R. Kallenback and W. Graves (2000). Irrigating alfalfa in the low desert: Can summer dry-down be effective for saving water in alfalfa? Report submitted to the Bureau of Reclamation (USDI), Yuma, Arizona.
22. Rezaee, A, Mortazavi S, Peykani,G(2016). Economic Analysis of Farmers East of Zayandehrood River Basin under Drought Conditions, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research , No. 2 - Volume 47(335-342),In farsi
23. Yu J, Lee L(2010), Some recent developments in spatial panel data models, Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2010, vol. 40, issue 5, 255-271
24. Zehtabian, Gh., Karimi, K., Nakhee Nejadfard, S., Mirdashtvand, M., and Khosravi, H(2013) Comparability Analyses of the SPI and RDI Meteorological Drought Indices in South Khorasan province in Iran. Inter.J. Adv.Biol.Biomed.Res.1:9.981.