10. Deputy of horticulture, (1996). Guidelinesof vineyards consolidation,Ministry of agriculture. pp. 58. (In Farsi).
11. Ebrahimi, M.S., Kalantari, KH., Asadi, A. & Movahed Mohamadi, S.H. (2012). Comparision of input consumption sustainability in traditional and development paddy field in Iran (case study of Gilan province). Environmental Sciences. 9(2), 53-64. (In Farsi).
12. Guan, X.K., Zhang, F.R., Zhao, T.T., Fang, L., & Zhu, T.F., (2010). Regionalization and patterns of rural residential rearrangement in suburban area of Beijing. Areal Research Development. 29(3), 114-118.
14. Kalantari, K. (2006). Data processing and analyzing in socio-economic researches. 2nd edition. Sharif
15. publication. Tehran. (In Farsi).
16. Kalantari, K. (2013) .Structural Equation Modeling in Socio- economic Research (with Lisrel and Simplis Software) (Second ed.). Tehran: Farhangh Saba. (In Farsi)
17. Keikha, Z., & Keikha, A.R. (2012). Land consolidation and its economic effects on the city district of Loutak, Zabol. International Journal of Environmental Research. 3(5), 53-60.
18. Kunimitsu, Y., Nakata, S., & Toshima, R., (2005). A benefit incidence analysis on the far-reaching effects of paddy-field consolidation projects. Paddy and Water Environment, 3(2), 127-134.
19. Lu, X.S. (2002). General strategy of land consolidation in China. Transactions of the CSAE, 18(1), 1-3 . (In chines with English abstract)
20. Madu, U.A., & Wakili, A.M., (2012). The effect of agricultural development project (ADP) on the rural farmers in Adamawa State, Nigeria, Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2(3), 405-410.
21. Miranda, D., Crecente, R., & Alvarez, M.F. (2006). Land consolidation in inland rural Galicia, NW Spain, since 1950: an example of the formulation and use of questions,criteria and indicators for evaluation of rural development policies. Land-use policy, 23 (4), 511-520.
22. Mirzaie H., & Kakepour M. (2013). The sociological study of factors affecting farmers' participation in the land consolidation projects in elected villages of the Boukan city. Journal of Community Development (Rural and Urban Communities), 5(1), 159-182. (In Farsi).
23. Mulayi-hashjin, N., Nazari, A.H., & Adeli-mosayeb, V. (2013). The evaluation of economic impact of equipped renovated rice paddies in villages of central district of Soome-e Sara. Space Economy & Rural Development. 4(2). 139-160. (In Farsi).
24. Moradi, G., Eslami, A.R., & Firouzi, S., (2013). Socio-economical effects of land consolidation in North of Iran (Case study: farms of Masal County). Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES). 3(2), 61-67.
25. Naseri. S., Farokhnezhad. M., & Mehrabadi-boshrabadi. H. (2013). The impact on the performance of land consolidation on rice waste. Proceedings of national conference on passive defense agriculture. Iran. Gheshm. (in farsi)
26. Niroula, G.S., & Thapa, G.B., (2005). Impacts and causes of land fragmentation, and lessons learned from land consolidation in south Asia. Land Use Policy, 22(4), 358-372.
27. Pasakarnis, G., Maliene, V., (2010). Towards sustainable rural development in central and eastern europe: applying land consolidation. Land Use Policy, 27(2), 545-549.
28. Pasakarnis, G., Morley, D., & Malien˙E, V., (2013). Rural development and challenges establishing sustainable land use in Eastern European countries. Land Use Policy. 30(1), 703-710.
29. Sklenicka, P., (2006). Applying evaluation criteria for the land consolidation effect to three contrasting study areas in the Czech Republic. Land Use Policy. 23(4), 502–510.
30. Sundqvist P., & Andersson, L. (2007). A study of the impacts of land fragmentation on agricultural productivity in Northern Vietnam. The Australian Journal of Agriculture Resource Economics. 51(2), 195-211.
31. Tenkanen, A., (1994), Environmental aspects of land consolidation. FIG XX Congress,Melbourne, Australia, Comission 7.
32. Shakoori, A. (2011). Social participations and charity para- governmental organizations: with an emphasis on Iran. The organization for researching and composing university textbooks in the humanities (SAMT), pp. 276. (In Farsi).
33. Wu, z., Liu, M., & Davis, J. (2005). Land conosolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production. China Economic Review. 16, 28-49.
Yaghobi, M., & Yaghobi, M. (2007). Experimental methods in the implementation of irrigation and drainage networks in paddy fields. 2nd Iranian national conference on construction experiences of irrigation and Drainage Networks. Tehran University, irrigation and reclamation department. 23-25 October 2007