, Gh.H., Kalantari
, Kh., Sehhat
, A. & Khajeh shahkohee
, A. (2012). An assessment of the effects of land renovation and development schemes (a case study of Khor and Biabanak area, Esfahan province). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development
, 39-48. (In Farsi).
Administration of horticulture, (2012). Description of services and guidelines of horticulture projects. Agricultural jihad organization of Hamedan province. Ministry of agriculture, pp.145. (In Farsi).
Anbumozhi, V., Matsumoto K., & Yamaji E., (2002). Sustaining agriculture through modernization of irrigation tanks: an opportunity and challenge for Tamilnadu, India. Agricultural Engineering International: The CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development. 3, 1-12.
Ashkar ahangar kalabei, M.A., Asadpoor. H., Alipour, A., (2006). Survey of farmer’s point of view toward land consolidation in rice farms in Mazandaran province: a case study of Glierd village in Joybar parish. Agricultural Economic and Development. 14(3), 136-153. (In Farsi).
Blaikie, P.M., & Sadeque, A.Z., (2000). Policy in high places: environment and development in the Himalayan region. ICIMOD, Kathmandu.
Bozarjmehri. K., & Anzaiee. E. (2014).Assessment the performance of social, cultural, mobilization and renovation and integration of paddy fields case study:Gharetoghan village of Neka city. Geography and Territorial Spatial Arrangement. 4(12), 151-168. (In Farsi).
Choi, W. (2004). Farmland consolidation in Korea, in Pvan der Molen & C. Lemmen (Eds). Symposium on modern land consolidation, (Frederiksberg: International federation of surveyors), pp. 71–78.
Coelho, C.J., Aguiar Pinto, P., & Mirada Silva., L. (2001). A systems approach for the estimation of the effects of land consolidation projects (LCPs): a model and its application. Agricultural systems
, 68(3), 179-195.
Denli, G.O., & Denli, H.H., (2014). The effect of the land consolidation on urban development. FIG Congress. engaging the challenges enhancing the relevance. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, pp.16–21.
10. Deputy of horticulture, (1996). Guidelinesof vineyards consolidation,Ministry of agriculture. pp. 58. (In Farsi).
11. Ebrahimi, M.S., Kalantari, KH., Asadi, A. & Movahed Mohamadi, S.H. (2012). Comparision of input consumption sustainability in traditional and development paddy field in Iran (case study of Gilan province). Environmental Sciences. 9(2), 53-64. (In Farsi).
12. Guan, X.K., Zhang, F.R., Zhao, T.T., Fang, L., & Zhu, T.F., (2010). Regionalization and patterns of rural residential rearrangement in suburban area of Beijing. Areal Research Development. 29(3), 114-118.
13. Guo, B.B., Jin, X.B., Lin, Y.N., Yang, X.H., & Zhou, Y.K., (2014). Determining the effects of land consolidation on the multifunctionlity of the cropland production system in China using a SPA-fuzzy assessment model, European Journal of Agronomy, 63,12-26.
14. Kalantari, K. (2006). Data processing and analyzing in socio-economic researches. 2nd edition. Sharif
15. publication. Tehran. (In Farsi).
16. Kalantari, K. (2013) .Structural Equation Modeling in Socio- economic Research (with Lisrel and Simplis Software) (Second ed.). Tehran: Farhangh Saba. (In Farsi)
17. Keikha, Z., & Keikha, A.R. (2012). Land consolidation and its economic effects on the city district of Loutak, Zabol. International Journal of Environmental Research. 3(5), 53-60.
18. Kunimitsu, Y., Nakata, S., & Toshima, R., (2005). A benefit incidence analysis on the far-reaching effects of paddy-field consolidation projects. Paddy and Water Environment, 3(2), 127-134.
19. Lu, X.S. (2002). General strategy of land consolidation in China. Transactions of the CSAE, 18(1), 1-3 . (In chines with English abstract)
20. Madu, U.A., & Wakili, A.M., (2012). The effect of agricultural development project (ADP) on the rural farmers in Adamawa State, Nigeria, Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2(3), 405-410.
21. Miranda, D., Crecente, R., & Alvarez, M.F. (2006). Land consolidation in inland rural Galicia, NW Spain, since 1950: an example of the formulation and use of questions,criteria and indicators for evaluation of rural development policies. Land-use policy, 23 (4), 511-520.
22. Mirzaie H.
, & Kakepour
M. (2013). The sociological study of factors affecting farmers' participation in the land consolidation projects in elected villages of the Boukan city. Journal of Community Development (Rural and Urban Communities)
), 159-182. (In Farsi).
23. Mulayi-hashjin, N., Nazari, A.H., & Adeli-mosayeb, V. (2013). The evaluation of economic impact of equipped renovated rice paddies in villages of central district of Soome-e Sara. Space Economy & Rural Development. 4(2). 139-160. (In Farsi).
24. Moradi, G., Eslami, A.R., & Firouzi, S., (2013). Socio-economical effects of land consolidation in North of Iran (Case study: farms of Masal County). Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES). 3(2), 61-67.
25. Naseri. S., Farokhnezhad. M., & Mehrabadi-boshrabadi. H. (2013). The impact on the performance of land consolidation on rice waste. Proceedings of national conference on passive defense agriculture. Iran. Gheshm. (in farsi)
26. Niroula, G.S., & Thapa, G.B., (2005). Impacts and causes of land fragmentation, and lessons learned from land consolidation in south Asia. Land Use Policy, 22(4), 358-372.
27. Pasakarnis, G., Maliene, V., (2010). Towards sustainable rural development in central and eastern europe: applying land consolidation. Land Use Policy, 27(2), 545-549.
28. Pasakarnis, G., Morley, D., & Malien˙E, V., (2013). Rural development and challenges establishing sustainable land use in Eastern European countries. Land Use Policy. 30(1), 703-710.
29. Sklenicka, P., (2006). Applying evaluation criteria for the land consolidation effect to three contrasting study areas in the Czech Republic. Land Use Policy. 23(4), 502–510.
30. Sundqvist P., & Andersson, L. (2007). A study of the impacts of land fragmentation on agricultural productivity in Northern Vietnam. The Australian Journal of Agriculture Resource Economics. 51(2), 195-211.
31. Tenkanen, A., (1994), Environmental aspects of land consolidation. FIG XX Congress,Melbourne, Australia, Comission 7.
32. Shakoori, A. (2011). Social participations and charity para- governmental organizations: with an emphasis on Iran. The organization for researching and composing university textbooks in the humanities (SAMT), pp. 276. (In Farsi).
33. Wu, z., Liu, M., & Davis, J. (2005). Land conosolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production. China Economic Review. 16, 28-49.
Yaghobi, M., & Yaghobi, M. (2007). Experimental methods in the implementation of irrigation and drainage networks in paddy fields. 2nd Iranian national conference on construction experiences of irrigation and Drainage Networks. Tehran University, irrigation and reclamation department. 23-25 October 2007