11. Gelard, P., Hosseiny, M. & Asgari, E. (2017). The Relationship between Social Networks and Performance of Women's Businesses: The Mediating Role of Entrepreneurial Alertness and Gender Discrimination. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 10 (2), 299-318. In Farsi
12. GFRAS. (2012). Building Knowledge Systems in Agriculture Five Key Areas for Mobilising the Potential of Extension and Advisory. Global Forum for Rural Advisory Services. Switzerland.
13. Ghasemi, M. & Javan, J. (2014). Clarification of the Relationship between Diversification of Economic Activities and Sustainable Rural Development Case Study: Mashhad Township. Journal of Rural Research. 5 (2), 237-466. In Farsi
14. Hall, A. & Clark, N. (2010). What Do Complex Adaptive Systems Look Like and What are the Implications for Innovation Policy? Journal of International Development. 22 (3), 308-324.
15. Hemmati Vineh, H., Abedi-Sarvestani, A., Abdollahzadeh, G. & Mahboubi, M. (2012). Home Employment and Obstacles of Women’s Enterprises; A Study on Rural Women in Kermanshah County. National Conference on Entrepreneurship and Management of Knowledge-based Enterprises. Fall 2012, Mazandaran, Iran. In Farsi
16. Isenberg, D. (2011). The Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Strategy as a New Paradigm for Economic Policy: Principles for Cultivating Entrepreneurship. The Babson Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Project. Dublin Ireland.
17. Nagler, P. & Naude, W. (2017). Non-farm Entrepreneurship in Rural Sub-Saharan Africa: New Empirical Evidence. Journal of Food Policy. 67(10), 175-191.
18. Najafi, B. & Safa, L. (2014). Study of the Entrepreneurial Home-based Businesses and their Barriers and Challenges in Rural Areas. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture. 1 (2), 61-73. In Farsi
19. Ndiaye, N., Razak, L. A., Nagayev, R. & Ng, A. (2018). Demystifying Small and Medium Enterprises’ (SMEs) Performance in Emerging and Developing Economies. Borsa-Istanbul Review, 18 (4), PP 269-281.
20. Onwurfor, E. U. & Enwelu, L. A. (2013). Rural Women Entrepreneurship in Agro-food Processing in Enugu State, Nigeria. International Journal of Research in Applied, Natural and Social Sciences. 1 (2). 108-121.
21. Phillipson, j., Tiwasinga, p., Gorton, m., Maioli, S., Newbery, R. & Turner, R. (2019). Shining a Spotlight on Small Rural Businesses: How Does Their Performance Compare with Urban? Journal of Rural Studies. 68(5), 230-239.
22. Raungpaka, V. & Savetpanuvong, P. (2017). Information Orientation of Small-scale Farmers' Community Enterprises in Northern Thailand. Kasetsart Journal of Social Sciences. 38( 4), 196-203.
23. Rezaei, R. & Najafi, B. (2015). Barriers of Starting and Expanding Home-based Businesses in Rural Areas of Urmia County. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 8(3), 433-451. In Farsi
24. Rijkers, B. & Costa, R. (2012). Gender and Rural Non-farm Entrepreneurship. Policy Research Working Paper 6066. World Bank.
25. Saaty, T. L. (1980). The Analytical Hirerchy Process, Planning, Priority, Resource Allocation. RWS Pablications, USA.
26. Samarakoon, S. & Parinduri, R. (2015). Does Education Empower Women? Evidence from Indonesia. Journal of World Development. 66(8), 428-442.
27. Serwicka, I. & Swinney, P. (2016). Trading Places: Why Firms Locate where They Do. Centre for Cities, London.
28. Sharifzadeh, A., Arabioun, A. & Abdollahzadeh, G. (2009). Identifying and Prioritizing the Support Needs of Agro-enterprises’ Development in Golestan Province. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 3(10), 71-91. In Farsi
29. Shucksmith, M. & Brown, D. L. (2016). Framing Rural Studies in the Global North. In: Shucksmith, M., Brown, D. L. (Eds.), Routledge International Handbook of Rural Studies. Routledge, Abingdon, 1-27.
30. Stenholm, P., Acs, Z. & Wuebker, R. (2013). Exploring Country-level Institutional Arrangements on the Rate and Type of Entrepreneurial Activity. Journal of Business Venturing. 28(1), 176-193.
31. Swanson, B. E. (2010). Changing Extension Paradigms within a Rapidly Changing Global Economy. Rural Development News.
32. Vafaei, A. & Tarkarani, M. (2015). Investigating the Effect of the Type and Extent of Rural Women's Activities on the Level of Their Socio-economic Rights. Journal of Women's Studies Sociological and Psychological. 12 (4), 119-148. In Farsi
33. Varmazyari, H. & Imani, B. (2017). Analyzing Resilience of Rural Businesses in Malekan County. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. 10 (1), 181-200. In Farsi
34. World Bank. (2011). Agricultural Innovation Systems:An Investment Sourcebook. Washington DC.
35. World Economic Forum. (2017). The Global Competitiveness Report 2017-2018. Retrieved July 15, 2019, from http://www.weforum.org/ reports.
36. Yaghoubi Farani, A., Vahdat Moaddab, H. & Latifi, S. (2014). Identifying Inhibitions of Rural Women’s Trend to Home Businesses (Case Study: Sardrod district, Razan county). Journal of Women in Development and Politics. 11 (4), 559-574. In Farsi