Ahmadifirouzjaie, A., Shabanali Fami, H., Notiee, N., & Mohammadi Nasrabadi, F. (2016). An analysis of seasonal changes of household food security status among smallholder farmers in Mazandaran Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 47(2), 499-510. (In Farsi)
Azadbakht, L., Mirmiran, P., Momenan, A., & Azizi, F. (2004). Evaluation of knowledge, attitude and performance of secondary and high school students in healthy nutrition in district 13 of Tehran. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 5(4), 409-416. (In Farsi)
Bartlett, J., Kotrlik, J., & Higgins, C. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriation sample size in research. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, 19(1), 43-50.
Bedeke, S. (2012). Food insecurity and copping strategies: A perspective from Kersa. Food Science and Quality Management, 5,19-27.
Behroozeh, S., & Shahvali, M. (2016). Comparison of food security villagers with different attitude and nutritional culture in three zones of climate South of Kerman Province. Journal of Rural Research, 7(3), 454-469. (In Farsi)
Boluda, K., & Capilla, V. (2017). Consumer attitudes in the election of functional foods. Spanish Journal of Marketing, 21, 65-79.
Charaghi, M., Ghadiri Masom, M., & Rezvani, M.R. (2016). The role of non-agricultural incomes in food security of rural households. Journal of Food Technology and Nutrition, 13(4), 71-78. (In Farsi)
Charaghi, M., Yeghaneh, Y., & Eskandari Shahraki, Z. (2018). Analysis of geographic factors affecting the of rural household's food security (Case study: Township of Zanjan). Journal of Geographical Engineering of Territory, 2(3), 47-58. (In Farsi)
Coates, J., Swindale, A., & Bilinsky, P. (2007). Household Food Insecurity Access Scale (HFIAS) for measurement of household food access: Indicator guide (Version 3). Washington, D.C., Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance III Project (FANTA), U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
10. Doost-Mohammadian, A., Keshavarz, A., Dorosty, A., Mahmoodi, M., & Sadrzadeh, H. (2005). Survey of the nutritional status and relationship between physical activity and nutritional attitude with index of BMI-for-age in Semnan girl secondary school, winter and spring, 2004. Koomesh, 6(3), 187-194. (In Farsi)
11. Fornell, C., & Larcker, D.F. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research, 18, 39-50.
12. Foroghinia, H., Naghavi Maramati, M., & Naghavi Maramati, A. (2015). The nature of governments’ commitments to the right to food in terms of international human rights and humanitarian law. The Journal of Human Rights, 3(7), 133-159. (In Farsi)
13. Gangadharappa, H., Pramod, K., & Shiva, K. (2007). Gastric floating drug delivery systems: A review. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, 41, 295-305.
14. Ghadiri Masoum, M., Cheraghi, M., & Rezvani, M.R. (2016). The effects of economic rural-urban relations on food security of rural households (Case study: Zanjan County). Quarterly Journal of Space Economy & Rural Development, 4(4), 69-85. (In Farsi)
15. Gholizadeh, H., Rostamian Motlagh, Z., Badsar, M., & Shams, A. (2017). Culture and nutrition knowledge, and their relationship with food insecurity among rural households in Kermanshah County, Iran. Journal of Rural Research, 8(1), 54-67. (In Farsi)
16. Hadizadeh Moghadam, A., Rezaeian, A., Tabari, G., & Ramin, M.H. (2014). Developing the CWB's model based on theory of planned behavior (A personality traits approach). Quarterly Journal of Management of Governmental Organizations, 2(7), 65-88. (In Farsi)
17. Hair, J., Black, C., Babin, J. & Anderson, E. (2010). Multivariate data analysis. Prentice Hall Publisher, USA.
18. Heshmat, R., Keshtkar, A., Sheykhol Islam, R., Bagheri, M., & Nadim, A. (2006). Knowledge, Attitude and practice of households and health care staff towards nutrition and micronutrients (NUT-KAP) in provinces under the pilot study on flour fortification with Iron: Study design and sampling method. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology, 1(2), 9-16. (In Farsi)
19. Jozi, A. (2019). Study of factors affecting on food security of villagers in Zanjan County. MSc Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Zanjan. (In Farsi)
20. Karimi, M., & Mirglobayat, V. (2017). Nutritional knowledge, attitude, and practice of pregnant women based on food guide pyramid. Journal of Health and Care, 19(3), 126-135. (In Farsi)
21. Kian, F., Farhadian, H., & Chobchian, S. (2016). Food insecurity assess of urban household of Alborz province. Food Science and Technology, 13(55), 167-179. (In Farsi)
22. Lessa, K., Cortes, C., Frigola, A., & Esteve, M.J. (2017). Food healthy knowledge, attitudes and practices: Survey of the general public and food handlers. International Journal of Gastronomy and Food Science, 7, 1-4.
23. Martin, K.S. Colantonio, A.G. Picho, K., & Boyle, K.E. (2016). Self-efficacy is associated with increased food security in novel food pantry program. Population Health, 2, 62-67.
24. Mataji Amirrood, M., Taghdisi, M.H., Gohari, M.R., & Shidfar, F. (2015). The role of eating attitude on obesity-related eating behavior in overweight and obese women of Urmia in 2012. Payavard Salamat, 8(6), 464-477. (In Farsi)
25. Mousavi Nasab, E., & Rahmani, R. (2016). Food security status in different income groups (Case study: Boyer-Ahmad City). Agricultural Economics and Development, 23(92), 217-245. (In Farsi)
26. Naderi Mahdei, K., & Jalilian, S. (2016). Analysis of food insecurity and some factors affecting to rural women heads of household in Islamabad Qarb County. Journal of Research and Rural Planning, 5(2), 29-45. (In Farsi)
27. Nematollahi, Z., Shahnoshi, N., Javanbakht, O., & Daneshvar Kakhki, M. (2015). Economic impacts of the energy price increase on food security (An application of computable general equilibrium models). Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 7(3), 181-201. (In Farsi)
28. Nikseresht, A. (2018). Investigation of headed-household women’ food security. MSc Thesis, Humanties Faculty, University of Zanjan. (In Farsi)
29. Norozi, N., Moghadasi, R., & Shamsodini, S. (2013). Investigation of food poverty and food insecurity and its affecting factors in rural households of Khuzestan Province. Proceeding of the First National Electronic Conference on the Prospect of Iran's economy with an emphassis on Supporting National Production, Khorasghan, 13 December, pp. 1-16. (In Farsi)
30. Owotoki, G.M. (2005). Gender diffrences in household resource allocation and its impact on food security: A case study of Kwara state, Nigeria. M.Sc. Thesis, Institute of Agricultural Economics and Social Scinces in the Tropics and Subtropics.
31. Paknahad, Z., Sharifirad, G., Yazdani, M., & Hosseini, M. (2012). The effect of education on nutrition knowledge and attitude of students in girl High school of Isfahan County. Journal of Health System Research, 6(1), 73-78. (In Farsi)
32. Paswan, A. (2009). Confirmatory factor analysis and structural equations modeling: An introduction. Research Report, COB, University of North Texas, USA.
33. Saadi, S., Azizi, M., & Azami, M. (2014). Extension education and food security of farmer households (Case study: Qorveh county, Kurdistan Province). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 45(3), 483-499. (In Farsi)
34. Sajjadi, P., Bakhtiari, A., & Haji Ahmadi, M. (2008). Evaluation of nutritional knowledge of pregnant women who refer to health centers in Babol County. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences, 9(5), 50-54. (In Farsi)
35. Salazar, L., Aramburu, J., González-Flores, M. & Winters, P. (2016). Sowing for food security: A case study of smallholder farmers in Bolivia. Food Policy, 65, 32-52.
36. Salem, J., & Mojaverian, M. (2016). Study of food import capacity growth effects on the food security of urban households in Iran. Agricultural Economic and Development, 23(92), 1-20. (In Farsi)
37. Shabani, K., Shahpasand, M., Bradaran, M., Khosravi Pour, B., & Zandi Sohani, N. (2015). Identify the most distinguishing factors of wheat farmer's attitudes and behaviors regarding food security in Northern Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 45(3), 575-583. (In Farsi)
38. Shahvali, M., & Behroozeh, M. (2017). The Islamic-Iranian food security model for Iranian rural people (Case: South of Kerman Province). Journal of Economy and Regional Development, 23(12), 122-151. (In Farsi)
39. Shams, A., Vedadi, E., & Ahmadi, Z. (2015). Study of farmer’s attitude towards sustainable agriculture and its relation with their chemical input use in Asadabad Township. Iranian Agricultural Extension and Education Journal, 11(1), 197-210. (In Farsi)
40. Shorvarzi, L., Khorasanchi, Z., Zareishargh, P., & Sarafan Sadeghi, A. (2019). Knowledge, attitude and practice of urban and rural households towards principles of nutrition in Neyshabour. Journal of Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences, 6(4), 11-21. (In Farsi)
41. Tanhaei, M., Zare, A., Shirani Bidabadi, F., & Jolai, R. (2016). Survey of food security status using diversity index: A case study of rural areas of Marvdasht, Fars Province. Village and Development, 18(4),17-35. (In Farsi)
42. Ucar, A., Ozdogan, Y., & Ozfer Ozçelik, A. (2014). Consumer Attitudes toward food consumption and purchase in Turkey. Ecology of Food and Nutrition, 51(6), 490-504.
43. Walingo, M.K. (2006). The role of education in agricultural projects for food security and poverty reduction in Kenya. International Review of Education, 52(3), 287-304.