Ahmadian, M., Abdoli, GH., Jebel Ameli, F., Shabankhah, M., & Khorasani, A. (2017). The impact of environmental degradation on economic growth (Evidence from 32 developing countries. Quarterly Journal of Research on Economic Growth and Development, 7(27), 17-28. (In Farsi)
Asgharpour, H., Behboudi, D., & Mohammadi Khamghahi, R. (2013). The Effects of Economic Development and Financial Development on Environmental Quality in selected OPEC member countries. Journal of Environmental Economics and Energy, 2(5), 1-26. (In Farsi)
Baltagi, B. (2008). Econometric analysis of panel data, (4th ed.). New Jersy: John Wiley & Sons. Inc., US.
Chen, X., Shao, S., Tian, Z., Xie, Z., & Yin, P. (2017). Impacts of air pollution and its spatial spillover effect on public health based on China's big data sample.Journal of Cleaner Production, 142, 915-925.
Fang, D., Wang, Q.G., Li, H., Yu, Y., Lu, Y., Qian, X. (2016). Mortality effects assessment of ambient PM2.5 pollution in the 74 leading cities of China. Journal of Science of the Total Environment,569, 1545-1552.
Grossman, G. M. & Krueger, A. B. (1993). Environmental impacts of a North-American free-trade Agreement, In P.M. Garber (Eds.), the Mexico–US Free Trade Agreement (pp. 13–56). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
World bank. (2018). Https://datatopics.worldbank.org/world-development-indicators.
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. (2018). Https : // www. opec. org/ opec_ web/ en/ data_graphs/330.htm.
Hao, Y., Lu, Z.N., Chen, H., Wang, J., Song, X., Mok, T.M., (2017). The dynamic relationship between environmental pollution, economic development and public health: evidence from China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 166, 134-147.
10. Kargar Dehbidi, N., & Esmaeili, A. (2016). Impact of economic growth, energy consumption, trade liberalization and urbanization on environmental pollution in the Mena region during the period 1995-2012. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(4), 815-824. (In Farsi)
11. Mehrabi, H., Jalayi, S.A., Baghestani, A., & Sherafatmand, H. (2010). The Effect of Commercial Liberalization on Environmental Pollution in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 41(1), 11-19. (In Farsi)
12. Miao, W., Huang, X., & Song, Y. (2017). An economic assessment of the health effects and crop yield losses caused by air pollution in mainland China. Journal of Science of the Total Environment,56, 102-113.
13. Mikucka, M., Sarracino, F., Dubrow, J.K., (2017). When does economic growth improve life Satisfaction? Multilevel analysis of the roles of social trust and income inequality in 46 countries, 1981-2012. Journal of World Development, 93, 447-459.
14. Mousavi, S.N. (2015). The Impact of trade liberalization on environmental quality in developed and developed Countries. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(3), 623-632. (In Farsi)
15. Nasrolahi, Z., & Ghafari, M. (2009). Economic development and environmental pollution in Kyoto and Southwest countries (with an emphasis on the Kuznets environmental curve). Journal of Economic Research, 9(33), 105-127. (In Farsi)
16. Pao, H.T. & Tsai, C.M. (2011). Multivariate Granger Causality between CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption. FDI ( Foreign Direct Investment) and GDP (Gross Domestic Product): Evidence From a panel of BRIC (Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China countries). Journal of Energy, 36, 685-693.
17. Richard, P. (2010). Financial Instability and CO2 Emissions. GREDI Working Paper, No. 10-20, University of sherbrooke.
18. Sadeghi, H., & Saadat, R. (2004). Population growth, economic growth and environmental impacts in Iran (a causal analysis). Journal of Economic Research, 64(4), 163-180. (In Farsi)
19. Salimifar, M., & Dehnavi, J. (2009). Comparison of Kuznets Environmental Curve in OECD and Developing Countries: An Analysis Based on Panel Data. Journal of Science and Development, 29(3), 181-200. (In Farsi)
20. Souri, A., (2012). Econometrics with Application Eveiws & Stata. (5th ed, vol. 2). Tehran: Farhangshenasi Publishing. (In Farsi)
21. Stenberg, K., Axelson, H., Sheehan, P., Anderson, I., Gülmezoglu, A.M., Temmerman, M., Mason, E., & Friedman, H., (2014). Advancing social and economic development by investing in women's and children's health: a new global investment framework. Journal of Lancet, Early online publication, 383 (9925), 1333-1354.
22. Tamazian, A., Pineiro, C., Juan, C. & Vadlamannati, K. (2009). Does Higher Economic and Financial Development Lead to Environmental Degradation: Evidence from BRIC countries. Journal of Energy Policy, 37, 246-253.
23. Weil, D.N., (2014). Health and economic growth. Journal of Handbook of Economic Growth, 2, 623-682.
Zarzoso, I.M. & Morancho, A.B. (2004). Pooled Mean Group Estimation of An Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2.Journal of Economics Letters, 82, 121-126