نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 کارشناسی ارشد، گروه مدیریت بازرگانی، دانشکده مدیریت و حسابداری، پردیس فارابی دانشگاه تهران، قم، ایران
2 استادیار گروه مدیریت صنعتی و مالی، دانشکده مدیریت و حسابداری، پردیس فارابی دانشگاه تهران، قم، ایران
10. Burmann, C., Schaefer, K., & Maloney, P. (2008). Industry image: Its impact on the brand image of potential employees. Journal of Brand Management, 15(3), 157-176.
11. Byrne, B. M. (2013). Structural equation modeling with LISREL, PRELIS, and SIMPLIS: Basic concepts, applications, and programming. Psychology Press.
12. Calvo-Porral, C., & Lévy-Mangin, J. P. (2017). Store brands’ purchase intention: Examining the role of perceived quality. European Research on Management and Business Economics, 23(2), 90-95.
13. Cao, J., & Wang, Z. (2011, May). The empirical analysis of multi-dimension factors on store price image. In 2011 International Conference on E-Business and E-Government (ICEE) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
14. Chen, Y. S., & Chang, C. H. (2012). Enhance green purchase intentions: The roles of green perceived value, green perceived risk, and green trust. Management Decision, 50(3), 502-520.
15. Damar-Ladkoo, A. (2016). Guerilla Marketing of Fresh Organic Agricultural Products. Theoretical Economics Letters, 6(02), 246.
16. Danko, Yu., Demyanenko, S., Dibrova, A., Zinchuk, T., Kavetsky, I., Kvasha, S., ... & Paskhaver, B. (2016). Formation of the market for organic agricultural products in Ukraine. Global and National Problems of Economy, 11(5), 189-192.
17. Das, G. (2014). Linkages of retailer awareness, retailer association, retailer perceived quality and retailer loyalty with purchase intention: A study of Indian food retail brands. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 21(3), 284-292.
18. Diallo, M. F. (2012). Effects of store image and store brand price-image on store brand purchase intention: Application to an emerging market. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 19(3), 360-367.
19. do Vale, R. C., Matos, P. V., & Caiado, J. (2016). The impact of private labels on consumer store loyalty: An integrative perspective. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 28, 179-188.
20. Dodds, W. B., Monroe, K. B., & Grewal, D. (1991). Effects of price, brand, and store information on buyers’ product evaluations. Journal of marketing research, 28(3), 307-319.
21. Erdil, T. S. (2015). Effects of customer brand perceptions on store image and purchase intention: An application in apparel clothing. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 207, 196-205.
22. Erenkol, A. D., & Duygun, A. (2010). Customers perceived brand equity and a research on the customers of Bellona which is a Turkish furniture brand. The Journal of American Academy of Business, 16(1), 34-42.
23. Fatemi, M., Rezaei Moghaddam, K., Monfared, N., & Moghaddas Farimani, S. (2019). Factors affecting behavioral change toward organic agriculture (The case of Farmers of Bushehr Province). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 49(4), 779-796. (In Farsi)
24. Gendel-Guterman, H., & Levy, S. (2013). Does consumers' personal involvement have an influence on store brand buying proneness?. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 30(7), 553-562.
25. Gomes, R. M., & Paula, F. (2017). Shopping mall image: systematic review of 40 years of research. The International Review of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 27(1), 1-27.
26. Hoseinzadeh Shahri, M., & Khosravi, M. (2013). The impact of store image on patronage intention and customer loyalty (The case of Hyper Star Store). Journal of Business Management, 5(3), 39-56. (In Farsi)
27. Huang, C. H., & Lee, C. H. (2014). Consumer willingness to pay for organic fresh milk in Taiwan. China agricultural economic review, 6(2), 198-211.
28. Kim, I., Christiansen, T., Feinberg, R., & Choi, H. (2005). Mall entertainment and shopping behaviors: a graphical modeling approach. ACR North American Advances.
29. Konuk, F. A. (2018). The role of store image, perceived quality, trust and perceived value in predicting consumers’ purchase intentions towards organic private label food. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 43, 304-310.
30. Krejcie, R. V., & Morgan, D. W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and psychological measurement, 30(3), 607-610.
31. Kukar-Kinney, M., Xia, L., & Monroe, K. B. (2007). Consumers’ perceptions of the fairness of price-matching refund policies. Journal of Retailing, 83(3), 325-337.
32. Lee, J. S., Hsu, L. T., Han, H., & Kim, Y. (2010). Understanding how consumers view green hotels: how a hotel's green image can influence behavioural intentions. Journal of sustainable tourism, 18(7), 901-914.
33. Lee, Y. C. (2017). Effects of branded e-stickers on purchase intentions: The perspective of social capital theory. Telematics and Informatics, 34(1), 397-411.
34. Lien, C. H., Wen, M. J., Huang, L. C., & Wu, K. L. (2015). Online hotel booking: The effects of brand image, price, trust and value on purchase intentions. Asia Pacific Management Review, 20(4), 210-218.
35. Liljander, V., Polsa, P., & Van Riel, A. (2009). Modelling consumer responses to an apparel store brand: Store image as a risk reducer. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 16(4), 281-290.
36. Lombart, C., Louis, D., & Labbé-Pinlon, B. (2016). Price image consequences. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 28, 107-116.
37. Mandrik, C. A., & Bao, Y. (2005). Exploring the concept and measurement of general risk aversion. ACR North American Advances.
38. Martineau, P. (1958). The personality of the retail store. Harvard Business Review 36 (January-February), 47-55.
39. Maslak, O. (2017). The status and prospects of the organic agricultural products market in Ukraine. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 3(2).
40. Mirmohammadi, M., & Tavakol, S. (2017). Investigating the effect of service comfort on customers' value and its outcomes in shopping centers (Case study: Persian Gulf Shopping Center in Shiraz). Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 1-15. (In Farsi)
41. Mohammadi, J., Darzian Azizi, A., Fakher, A., & Kafi Kang, N. (2014). Surveying the Influence of Brand Charac-teristics Conformity, Perceived Quality, and Brand View on Loyalty to Brand. Journal of Business Strategies, 11(3), 37-48. (In Farsi)
42. Netemeyer, R.G., Krishnan, B., Pullig, C., Wang, G., Yagci, M., Dean, D., Ricks, J. and Wirth, F., (2004). Developing and validating measures of facets of customer-based brand equity. Journal of Business Research, 57(2), 209-224.
43. Nyadzayo, M. W., & Khajehzadeh, S. (2016). The antecedents of customer loyalty: A moderated mediation model of customer relationship management quality and brand image. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 30, 262-270.
44. Peixiu, X. (2017). On the Development of Organic Agricultural Products in the Yangtze River Delta Region. Regional Economic Review, 4, 022.
45. Poursaeed, A., Eshragi Samani, R., Fathi, A., & Sharifirad, M. (2014). The Knowledge of Agricultural Ministry Experts on Organic Agriculture. Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 9(3) 320-331. (In Farsi)
46. Pugliese, P. (2001). Organic farming and sustainable rural development: A multifaceted and promising convergence. Sociologia ruralis, 41(1), 112-130.
47. Raheli, H., & Sandoghi, A. (2018). The effect of consumer’s quality of life on the intention to purchase organic cucumber in Tabriz city. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 49(2), 279-291. (In Farsi)
48. Ranjbarshamsi, H., Omidi Najafabadi, M., & Hosseini, S. J. F. (2016). Factors Influencing Consumers' Attitudes toward Organic Agricultural Products. Journal of Agricultural & Food Information, 17(2-3), 110-119.
49. Rezaee, D., Kordnaeej, A., & Moshabki, A. (2016). The analysis of perceived value, relationship quality and customer loyalty in banking industry in Iran. Journal Management System, 8(2), 21-38. (In Farsi)
50. Saeida Ardekani, S., & Jahanbazi, N. (2015). Influence of store image purchase intention: The moderating role of trust and perceived risk. Journal of New Marketing Research, 5(2), 53-72. (In Farsi)
51. Sallam, M. A. (2016). The impact of brand image and corporate branding on consumer’s choice: The role of brand equity. International Journal of Marketing Studies, 8(1), 98-106.
52. Sharma, A. K (2005), A handbook of organic farming. Agrobios (India), 20 – 30.
53. Sheau-Fen, Y., Sun-May, L., & Yu-Ghee, W. (2012). Store brand proneness: Effects of perceived risks, quality and familiarity. Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), 20(1), 48-58.
54. Shirkhodai, M., Ghasemi, E., & Habibnezhad, S. (2016). The effect of the value of pluralism, trust, quality and risk perception in the consumer's intention to purchase organic products (Case study: consumers of organic products Hormozgan Province). Journal of Hormozgan Cultural research Review, 7(12), 75-89. (In Farsi)
55. Skrodzka, V. (2017). Organic agricultural products in Europe and USA. Management, 21(2), 151-164.
56. Sriwaranun, Y., Gan, C., Lee, M., & Cohen, D. A. (2015). Consumers’ willingness to pay for organic products in Thailand. International Journal of Social Economics, 42(5), 480-510.
57. Sweeney, J. C., Soutar, G. N., & Johnson, L. W. (1999). The role of perceived risk in the quality-value relationship: a study in a retail environment. Journal of retailing, 75(1), 77-105.
58. Vahie, A., & Paswan, A. (2006). Private label brand image: its relationship with store image and national brand. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 34(1), 67-84.
59. Wu, P. C., Yeh, G. Y. Y., & Hsiao, C. R. (2011). The effect of store image and service quality on brand image and purchase intention for private label brands. Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ), 19(1), 30-39.
60. Yazdan Panah, M., & Taghi Beygi, M. (2018). Demand analysis for organic fruits in Boroujerd County, using of heath beliefs Model. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 49(2), 239-250. (In Farsi)
61. Zarei, A., & Kazemi, A. (2016). The effect of positive word of mouth, shop image and perceived risk on the tendency to purchase a branded store. Journal of Business Management Perspective, 15(2), 173-189. (In Farsi)
62. Zielke, S. (2006). Measurement of retailers' price images with a multiple-item scale. Int. Rev. of Retail, Distribution and Consumer Research, 16(3), 297-316.
Zielke, S., & Toporowski, W. (2009). Does architecture influence the price image and intention to shop in a retail store?. In European retail research (pp. 83-100). Gabler Verlag, Wiesbaden