Azar, A. & Rajabzadeh, A. (2002). Applied decision-making. Negahdanesh Publications. Tehran (In Farsi).
Balassa, B. (1965) Trade liberalization and “revealed” comparative advantage, The Manchester School of Economics and Social Studies, 33(2): 99-123.
Chagheri, A. & Feizi, M.R. (2018). Automatic data clustering using improved colonial competition algorithm. Processing of Symptoms and Data, 2(32): 160 – 169. (In Farsi)
Chou, C. Su, M. & Lai, E. (2004). A new cluster validity measure and its application to image compression, Pattern Analysis and Applications, 7(2), 205 – 220.
Davies. D. L. & Bouldin, D. (1979). A cluster separation measure. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 1(2): 224 – 227.
Ghazanfari, M. Malek Mohammadi, S. Alizadeh, S. Fathollah, M. (2010). Segmentation of export customers of edible fruits, Iranian Journal of trade studies, Vol. 55: 151-181. (In Farsi)
Goodwin, B.K. & Piggott, N.E. (2001). Spatial market integration in the presence of threshold effects. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 83(2): 302-317.
Goonatilake, S. (1995). Intelligent Systems for Finance and Business: An Overview, Intelligent Systems for Finance and Business, Wiley, New York, 350pp.
10. Gould, R. (2002). International Market Selection: Screening Technique. Doctoral Dissertation. RMIT University, Faculty of Constructed Environment, School of Social Science and Planning. Australia.
11. Gun, G. Ma, C. & Wu, J. (2007). Data clustering: theory, algorithms and applications, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 448pp.
12. Halkidi, M., Batistakis, Y. & Vazirgiannis, M. (2002a). Clustering validity methods: Part I. ACM SIgMOD Record, 31(2): 40-45.
13. Halkidi, M., Batistakis, Y., and Vazirgiannis, M. (2002b). Clustering validity checking methods: Part II. ACM SIgMOD Record, 31(3): 19-27.
14. Hoseini, M.A., & Human, T. (2007). The study of the world market of dates and target markets for Iran's export dates, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Vol. 15( 57): 1-29. (In Farsi)
15. Houk, J.P. (1977). An approach to specifying and estimating nonreversible functions. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 59(3): 570-572
16. Islam, S. (2001) Concentration of international trade in hightechnology products. Applied Economics Letters, 8: 95-97.
17. Kotler, P. Armstrong, G. (2012). Principles of Marketing. (14th Edition). Pearson Education, Inc.
18. Kline, P. (1994). An easy guide to factor analysis. London and New York. Routledge, Taylor and Francis Group.
19. Kygan, V. (2004). Global Marketing Management, translated by Abdulhamid Ebrahimi, Tehran, Cultural Research Center, First Printing, p. 199. (In Farsi)
20. Liesner, H. (1958). The European Common Market and British Industry. Economic Journal, Vol. 68(270): 302-316.
21. Liyaghati, H. Nazari, Gh. & Avazdahandeh, S. (2017). Investigating changes in the structure of the global pistachio market with an emphasis on the role of Iran. Ecological Agriculture, 7 (1), 199 - 186. (In Farsi)
22. Meyer, J. & Von Cramon-Taubadel, S. (2004). Asymmetric Price Transmission: A Survey. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 55, 3.
23. Mojaverian, M. & Mojaverian, P. (2014). Identify and prioritize the target market for Iran juicer exports. Second National Conference on Optimizing the Production, Distribution and Consumption in the Food Industry, Sari. (In Farsi)
24. Momeni, M. (2014). Clustering of data (cluster analysis). Mansour Momeni Publicationd, 304 pp. (In Farsi)
25. Pakhira, M. Bandyopadhyay, S. Maulik, U. (2004). Validity index for crisp and fuzzy clusters. Pattern Recognition, 37(3): 487 – 501.
26. Rahman, H. (2003). Modeling of international selection process: a qualitative study of successful. Australian International Business, Qualitative Market Research, 6(2), 119-132.
27. Salami, H. & Pishbahar, A. (2001). Changes in the relative advantage of agricultural products in Iran. Agricultural Economics and Development, 9(34): 67-99. (In Farsi)
28. Sanayei, A. (1998). Principles of Marketing and Market Management, Tehran, Porsesh, Third Edition, pp: 38-37. (In Farsi)
29. Strehl, A. & Ghosh, J. (2002). Cluster ensembles: a knowledge reuse framework for combining partitioning. 11-th National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
30. Tong, H. (1983). Threshold Models in Non-linear Time Series Analysis. Lecture Notes in Statistics, 21, Springer.
31. Vali Beigi, H. (2006). Prioritization of Export Markets and Barriers to Their Existence, Commercial Journal, (41): 53-90 (In Farsi)
32. Wu, F. & Guclu, H. (2013). Global Maize Trade and Food Security: Implications from a Social Network Model. Risk Analysis, 33(12): 2168-2178.
Zhang, Z. & Gao, Y. (2015). Emerging Market Heterogeneity: Insights from Cluster and Taxonomy Analysis. International Monetary Fund, IMF Working Paper. Strategy, Policy, and Review Department.