- Asghari, M. (2010). Agricultural sector development priorities using multi-criteria decision-making models (Case study: Agricultural sector of Isfahan province), Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, 1(1): 89-121.(In Persian)
- Azizi, M. (2012). Sustainable urban development, Harmonization and Analysis of Global Perspectives, Safab, Shahid Beheshti University Journal, 33(2):91-120. (In Persian).
- Baher, I. Vazifeheshenas, R. Maddai, A. & Zolfaghari, F. (2014). Surveying and locating green spaces in the neighborhood parks in order to develop environmental sustainability with the principles of gis (Case study: Shahr-Maragheh), International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Sustainable Urban Development, center west azarbayjan province .(In Persian).
- Barlas, Y. (2002). System dynamics: systemic feedback modeling for policy analysis in knowledge for sustainable development—an insight into the encyclopedia of life support systems. Paris, France, Oxford, UK: UNESCO Publishing—Eolss Publishers.
- Dashti, GH. Khaksar Khiyabani, F. & Ghahramanzadeh, M. (2013). Determining Effective Factors on Production and Pisk pf Dill Productoin on Tabriz. Agriculture Economics and Develoment Research, Isan, 44(3): 397-389. (In Persian).
- Eftekhari, A. Nouri, J. & Arjmandi, R. (2015). Investigating the Effect of Axis Management on Environmental Conservation in Tehran (Case Study of District 1 Municipality Area 13, Human and Environmental Quarterly), 2(12):39-53. (In Persian).
- Forester, J. W. (1968). Principles of systems (2 edition). Portland USA productivity press.
- Jackson, M. C. (1991). Systems methodology for the management science. Plenum Afghanistan Press.
- Marshall, S. (2009). Cities design and revolution. London UK University press.
10. Momeni, E. Tajrishi, M. & Abrishamchi, A. (2007). Modeling the operation of a multipurpose tank using a system dynamics method, Journal of Water and Sewage, 57(3):47-58. (In Persian).
11. Ranamii, M. (2011). Environmental Power of Iran, Knowledge and ability to publish, Tehran University press. (In Persian).
12. Sarafi, M. (2009). Metropolitan Management Overview of Theoretical Perspectives of Metropolitan Management Emphasizing Institutional Aspects, Urban Management Quarterly, 5(17):6-17. (In Persian).
13. Sepahvand, E. Niroumand, R. and Nabiyan, S. (2016). Investigating the Impact of Oil Products on Iran's Agricultural Economy Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, 43(4):117-132. (In Persian)
14. Shokohi, H. (2002). New perspectives on urban geography, Tehran Publication, Tehran University press. (In Persian).
Yousefi, A. (2003). Change patterns of unsustainable consumption, Environmental Quarterly, 37(4):86-93. (In Persian)