Alizadeh, N., Sadeghi, H., Pezeshki Rad, G., & Ferastkhah, M. (2017). Analysis of Educational Transformation Mechanisms in Iranian Higher Education System. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 48, 2(1): 43-53 (In Farsi).
Association of American Colleges and Universities (2015). Teamwork VALUE rubric. Retrieved on 11/09/2015 from https://www.aacu.org/value/rubrics/teamwork.
Cockrell, K. S., Caplow, J. A. H., & Donaldson, J. F. (2000). A Context for Learning: Collaborative Groups in the Problem-based Learning Environment. Review of Higher Education Journal. 23(3): 63-347.
Collard, T. Y. (2009). An investigation of the use and implementation of the seven principles for good practice in undergraduate education by university faculty members. (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from Pro Quest: Dissertations and Theses Full-Text. (3376912).
Cortright, R. N., Collins, H. L., & DiCarlo, S. E. (2005). Peer instruction enhanced meaningful learning: ability to solve novel problems. Adv. Physiol Educ. 29: 107–111.
Dusold, R., & Sadoski, M. (2006). Self-directed learning versus lecture in medicine. Academic Exchange, 10: 29-32.
Feingold, C. E., Cobb M. D., Givens R. H., Arnold, J., Joslin, S., & Keller, J. L. (2008). Student perceptions of team learning in nursing education. J Nurs Educ, 47(5): 214-22.
Fooly, R. (1994). Performance Indicators in Promoting of Quality Management in Higher Education. 13-14.
Garrison, D. R., & Arbaugh, J. B. (2007). Researching the community of inquiry framework: Review, issues, and future directions. Internet and Higher Education, 10(3): 157-172.
10. Hart, P. D. (2010). Employers' views on college learning in the wake of the economic downturn. Washington, DC: The Association of American Colleges and Universities.
11. Hejazi, S. H. (2006). Teaching methods in education. Tehran: Tohfe Publications, 48.
12. Heravi Karimooy, M. (2007). Effectiveness of lectures teaching methods and focus group on learning of nursing students in community health course (1). Iranian Journal of Medical Education. (11): 52- 56 (In Farsi).
13. Khoshnodifar, Z., Abbasi, E., Farhadian, H., Sadighi, H., & Pouratashi, M. (2019). Strengthening Requirements of Students Teamwork Behavior in Agricultural Higher Education System. Thesis of Ph.D. Tarbiat Modares University. Department of Agricultural Extension and Education.
14. Jorczak, R. L. (2011). An Information Processing Perspective on Divergence and Convergence in Collaborative Learning. International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning. 6(2): 207-221.
15. Karami, M., Saeedipoor, B., Sarmdi, M. R., & Farajollahi, M. (2017). Comparing the Impact of Team Memebers Instruction on Students' Learning-Teaching with Restatement Teaching Method: The Case in Ilam Farhangyan University. Research in Curriculum Planning (In Farsi).
16. Koncz, A. & Collins, M. (2010). Employers Rank Communication Skills First among Job Candidate Skills and Qualities. Press Release. National Association of Colleges and Employers. Retrieved from http://www.naceweb.org/press-releases.aspx.
17. Lak Dizji, S., Razavi, N., Davoodi, A., & Valizade, S. (2005). Comparison of the Effects of Teaching Methods Lecture and discussion on the learning rate: Nursing Students. Proceedings of the Seventh National Congress on Medical Education. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 14-15: (14) (In Farsi).
18. Mansoorian, M. R., Khosrovan, S., Sajjadi, M., Soltani, M., KHazaei, A. (2018). Effect of Team Member Teaching Design on Knowledge of Health Personnel about Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Nursing. 6(2): 439-451 (In Farsi).
19. Martin, A. R. (1991). Perceptions of Iowa Vocational Agriculture Teachers Regarding Methods Used in Agricultural Education. Retrieved from: http://pubs.aged.tamu.edu/jae/pdf/Vol32/32-01-13.pdf.
20. Matheson, C. (2008). The educational value and effectiveness of lectures. Clin Teach, 5: 218–221.
21. Mogharab M, Nzteghi K, Sharifzade G. (2014). Effects of lecture and team member teaching design on nursing students' learning and academic motivation. Mod Care J, 10(3):173-82 (In Farsi).
22. Mortazavi, H., Nemat, R., Rashidi, S., & Armat, M. R. (2004). Effectiveness of teaching methods and interactive learning in educational processes. Proceedings of the Seventh National Conference on Medical Education. Iranian Journal of Medical Education.14 (In Farsi).
23. National Leadership Council for Liberal Education and America’s Promise (2007). College learning for the new global century. Washington, DC: Association of American College and universities.
24. Neyestani, M. (2014). Educational planning, quality improvement strategies at unit level (school, university, and virtual education). Agah Publications. Tehran.
25. Oakley, B., Hanna, D. M., Kuzmyn, Z. & Felder, R. M. (2007). Best practices involving teamwork in the classroom: Results from a survey of 6435 engineering student respondents. IEEE Transactions on Education, 50(3): 266-272.
26. Omowunmi, S. A., & Ezekiel, O. O. (2007). Effects of project, inquiry and lecture-demonstration teaching methods on senior secondary students. Achievement in separation of mixtures practical test, Educational Research and Review, 2 (6): 124-132.
27. Parr, B., & Edwards, M. C. (2004). Inquiry-Based Instruction in Secondary Agricultural Education: Problem. Solving- an Old Friend Revisited. Journal of Agricultural Education, 45(4): 106-117.
28. Payame Bussari, M., Fathi Azar, A., Mousavi Nasab. N. (2006). Comparison of the Effectiveness of Team Member Teaching Design (TMTD) and Lecture with Questions and Answers on Academic Achievement of Nursing Students. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, autumn and winter. 6(2): 45-52 (In Farsi).
29. Rouhani, H., Foroughi, A., Nazari, S. (2015). Comparison of the method of research group and lecture on students' teaching (Applied Scientific School of Agriculture, Khorasan Razavi). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46-2(44): 697-706 (In Farsi).
30. Safari, M. (2005). Comparison of the lecture method of teaching and Discussion on student learning and satisfaction. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 6(1): 59-64 (In Farsi).
31. Safavi, A. (2006). Methods, techniques, models of teaching. Tehran: Samt Publications, 116. (In Farsi).
32. Salas, E., Sims, D. E. & Burke, C. S. (2005). Is there a “big five” in teamwork?, Small Group Res, 36(5): 555.
33. Shafiei, M. R., Shafiei, N. (2017). Comparing the effect of team teaching and lecture teaching on nursing students' learning in Larestan Medical School. National Conference of Modern Iranian and World Research in Psychology, Educational Sciences and Social Studies. (In Farsi).
34. Slavin, R. E. (1991). Student team learning: A practical guide to cooperative learning, National Education Association, Washington D. C., 3: 95.
35. Slavin, R.E., Cheung, A., Groff, C., & Lake, C. (2008). Effective reading programs for middle and high schools: A best-evidence synthesis. Reading Research Quarterly, 43(3): 290-322.
36. Stewart, J. C., DeCusatis, C. S., Kidder, K., Massi, J. R. & Anne, K. M. (2009). Proceedings of Student-Faculty Research Day, CSIS, Pace University. Retrieved from: http://csis.pace.edu/~ ctappert/srd2009/b3.pdf.
37. Wang, J. & Hu, X. Xi. J. (2012). Cooperative learning with role play in Chinese pharmacology education, Indian J Pharmacol, 44(2): 253-256.
38. Weinstein, J., Morton, L., Taras, H. & Reznik, V. (2013). Teaching Teamwork to Law Students. Journal of Legal Education, 63(1): 36-64.
Yadav, A., Subedi, D., Lundeberg, M. A., & Bunting, C. F. (2011). Problem-based learning: Influence on students' learning in an electrical engineering course. Journal of Engineering Education, 100(2): 253-280