10. Dev, K. U. Narasaiah, L. (2017). Women empowerment through self-help groups: An empirical study in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh, International Journal of Applied Research, 3(1), 101-105.
11. Doss, C. (2014). If women hold up half the sky, how much of the world’s food do they produce? In Gender in agriculture (pp. 69-88). Springer, Dordrecht.
12. Durrani, M. K. K., Usman, A., Malik, M. I., & Shafiq, A. (2011). Role of micro finance in reducing poverty: A look at social and economic factors. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(21), 138-144.
13. Epley, D. R., & Menon, M. (2008). A method of assembling cross-sectional indicators into a community quality of life. Social Indicators Research, 88(2), 281-296.
14. Fasoranti, M. M. (2010). The influence of micro-credit on poverty alleviation among rural dwellers: A case study of Akoko North West Local Government Area of Ondo State. African Journal of Business Management, 4(8), 1438-1446.
15. Foadi. F, Charsooghi. A, Ali poor. H. (2012). Factors Affecting the Success of rural women's micro-credit fund: A Case of International carbon sequestration project, Journal of ROOSTA VA TOWSE' E, 14(4), 49-65. (In Persian)
16. Fotovati, H., Baradaran, M., Salmanzadeh, S., Ghanian, M. (2013). A Clarification of the Role of Rural Women's Participation in Rural Development (A Case Study of Shavour District) in Shoush County. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 43(4), 677-692. (In Persian)
17. Ghorbani, M. Salari, F. Khorasani, M. A. (2016). Analysis of social capital of rural micro-credit fund Case: Bstaq village in Sarayan County, Journal of Space Economy & Rural development, 5(15), 125-146. (In Farsi (
18. Glatzer, W. (2006). Quality of life in the European Union and the United States of America: Evidence from comprehensive indices. Applied research in quality of life, 1(2), 169-188.
19. Gong, T., & Yi, Y. (2018). The effect of service quality on customer satisfaction, loyalty, and happiness in five Asian countries. Psychology & Marketing, 35(6), 427-442.
20. Hataminezhad, H., Manouchehri, A., Faraji, A., & Farhadi, S. (2012). The analysis of living standard in villages integrated into urban areas (The case of miyandoab city). Journal of Geography and Regional Development, 9(16), 219-243.
21. Hermes, N., & Lensink, R. (2007). The empirics of microfinance: what do we know? The Economic Journal, 117(517), F1-F10.
22. Ikemi, M. (2011). A Challenge of Microcredit Program in Rural Africa, Economic Journal of Hokkaido University, 5(40), 15-28.
23. Jan, M., & Tabassum, M. (2008). Perceptions of Women towards Population Education. Studies on Home and Community Science, 2(2), 141-148.
24. Kanyurhi, E. B. (2017). Customer satisfaction with the services of microfinance institutions: Scale development and validation. Strategic Change, 26(6), 563-574.
26. Knight, T., Hossain, F., & Rees, C. J. (2009). Microfinance and the commercial banking system: Perspectives from Barbados. Progress in Development Studies, 9(2), 115-125.
27. Mafi, F. (2006). Micro credits (features, experiences, considerations, strategies). Tehran; Expediency Council, Strategic Research Center Press. 532p. (In Farsi)
28. Mayox, L. (1997). The magic ingredient? Micro finance and women's empowerment. A briefing paper prepared for the Micro Credit Summit, Washington: ActionAid UK. Available on: www.solutionexchange-un.net.in/mf/comm_update/res-09-070907
29. Mohajeri Amiri, SH., Mojarradi, Gh. & Badsar, M. (2016). Investigating the role of social and psychological factors on empowerment of rural Female-headed Households, Supported by the Imam Khomeini Relief Foundation (Case study: Abas Abad Township). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(1), 211-225. (In Farsi)
30. Mohammadi, Y., Nematolahi, J., Sepahvand, F. (2017). The Role of Micro Financing on Quality of Rural Women’ Life through International Carbon Sequestration Project in South Khorasan Provinc. Community Development (Rural and Urban Communities), 9(2), 239-260.
31. Mohindra, K. S., Haddad, S., & Narayana, D. (2008). Can microcredit help improve the health of poor women? Some findings from a cross-sectional study in Kerala, India. International Journal for Equity in Health, 7(1), 1-14.
32. Nabizade, N., shams, A. & Shabanali fami, H. (2017). Factors Affecting Rural Women’s Participation in Animal Husbandry Activities, Charuymaq County/Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48(1), 149-163. (In Persian)
33. Narteh, B. (2018). Service quality and customer satisfaction in Ghanaian retail banks: the moderating role of price. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 36(1), 68-88.
34. Newman, A., Schwarz, S., & Borgia, D. (2014). How does microfinance enhance entrepreneurial outcomes in emerging economies? The mediating mechanisms of psychological and social capital. International Small Business Journal, 32(2), 158-179.
35. Pacione, M. (2003). Urban environmental quality and human wellbeing—a social geographical perspective. Landscape and urban planning, 65(1-2), 19-30.
36. Pruitt, L. (2009). Migration, Development, and the Promise of CEDAW for Rural Women, Michigan Journal of International Law, 30, 707.
37. Qureshi, M. I., Saleem, M. A., Shah, M., Abbas, Z., Qasuria, A. W., & Saadat, U. R. (2012). Ensuring the Role and Impact: Reaching the Poorest While Alleviating the Poverty by Micro Finance in Dera Ismail Khan KPK Pakistan. Developing Country Studies, 2(4), 38-44.
38. Rastegar, M., Hatami, H., & Mirjafari, R. (2017). Role of social capital in improving the quality of life and social justice in Mashhad, Iran. Sustainable cities and society, 34, 109-113.
39. Rezaei, R., Norozi, S., Mojaradi, Gh., Safa. (2016). Factors affecting rural women’s health related quality of life in West Islam Abad Township. Women in Development and Politics, 14(2), 181-202.
40. Roshan Niya, D., Khademi, R., Kourdi, Layla, Solhi Fam Asl, J. (2015). Role of rural women in development and their obstacles and limitations. Labor & society Journal, (190), 82-98.) In Farsi (
41. shahrokhi sardo, S. & Karami, A. (2016). The Analysis of participation accelerators and their influence on Economic performance of Micro-credit funds for Rural Women (The case of: Jiroft County). Journal of Women psychological Studies, 14(2), 185-212. )In Farsi (
42. Silva, W. A. C., Fonseca, R. D. F., & Santos, A. D. O. (2016). Microbusiness development and quality of life of micro entrepreneurs' families. RAM. Revista de Administração Mackenzie, 17(4), 176-200.
43. Soundarapandian, M. (2006). Micro Finance for Rural Entrepreneurs Issues and Strategies. Kurukshetra, September, 12-14.
44. Tripathy, K.K. (2006). Micro credit Interventions and Poverty Alleviation. Kurukshetra Journal on Rural Development, 52(11), 4-8.
45. Vafaei, A. N. & Naderi-Mahdei, K. (2018). The Effects of Agricultural Bank Micro Credits on Social Dimension of Life Quality of Vulnerable Rural Households in Hamadan. The second National Conference on Knowledge and Technology of Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources and Environment of Iran. 4 April 2018, Tehran. (In Farsi)
46. Wilson, A. J., & Nussey, D. H. (2010). What is individual quality? An evolutionary perspective. Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 25(4), 207-214.
47. World Bank (2004). The World Bank and the Copenhagen Declaration: Ten Years after. Social Development Department. Retrieved 20 January from http://siteresources.worldbank.org/EXTSOCIALDEVELOPMENT/Resources/World+Bank+and+Copenhagen+Commitments+Final092004.pdf