10. Dehdashti, M., Mohammadi, H., Dehbashi, V. & Dehghanpour, H. (2013). Anticipated Liquidity and Inflation and its Effects on Agriculture Value Added. Agricultural Economics, 6(4), 17-36. (In Farsi).
11. Enilolobo, O. S., Mustapha, F. O., & FO, S. O. (2019). Effect of Macroeconomic Indicators on Agricultural Output in Nigeria. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. 19(4).1-9.
12. Fathi, F. Zibaei, M & Tarazkar, M. (2009). Financial development and growth of the agricultural sector. Agricultural Economics. 3 (1) .57-71. (In Farsi).
13. Fernandez, C., Ley, E., & Steel, M. F. (2001). Model uncertainty in cross‐country growth regressions. Journal of applied Econometrics, 16(5), 563-576.
14. Gholipour,S ., Mohammadzadeh,R ., Bakhshoodeh,M ., Azarinfar,Y ., & Rafati,M . (2012). Study of Agricultural Trade Openness Impact on Export and Import Shares of Agriculture and Services in Iran. Agricultural Economics & Development, 25(4).392-399. (In Farsi).
15. Greenaway, D., Morgan, W., & Wright, P. (2002). Trade liberalisation and growth in developing countries. Journal of Development Economics, 67(1), 229-244.
16. Hoeting, J. A., Madigan, D., Raftery, A. E., & Volinsky, C. T. (1999). Bayesian model averaging: a tutorial. Statistical science, 14(4).382-401.
17. Jafari Samimi, A.& Gholizade kenari. (2007). Investigating the Relationship between Inflation and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: New Evidence. Computer Science Research Center of Islamic Sciences. 13(63). 45-58. (In Farsi).
18. Kandil, M. M. E. (2000). The asymmetric effects of exchange rate fluctuations: Theory and evidence from developing countries (No. 0-184). International Monetary Fund.
19. Karahasan, B. C. (2009). Causal Links Between Trade And Economic Growth Evidence From Turkey And European Union Countries. Istanbul Bilgi University. MPRA Paper No. 29809.1-9.
20. Karbassi, AS. & Peirovi, M. (2008). The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Iranian Agriculture. Agricultural Economics. 2 (2), 19-34.(In Farsi).
21. Katircioglu, S. T. (2008). The Impact of International Trade on Sectoral Growth of North Cyprus: Evidence From Cointegration and Causality Tests, 1977–2003. Review of Social, Economic and Business Studies, 9(10), 141-160.
22. Khalili, S. & Ghahremanzadeh, M. (2017). Study the Theory of Export-Led Growth in the Agriculture Sector in Iran: Evidence from Structural VAR Model (SVAR) and Directed Acyclic Graphs (DAG). Agricultural Economics, 10(4), 81-99. (In Farsi).
23. Kim, H. Y. (1988). Analyzing the indirect production function for US manufacturing. Southern Economic Journal, 55(2). 494-504.
24. Kohansal, M. & Dadras Moghadam, A. (2015). Factors Affecting the Growth of Various Sectors of the Economy with Emphasis on Exports and Investment. Agricultural Economics and Development, 23(91), 1-25. (In Farsi).
25. Komejani A., Noori K., Moghaddasi R., & Gilanpour O. (2002). Analysis of the relationship between agricultural supply and commercial policies, foreign exchange and estimating supply, demand and imports of selected agricultural products. Iranian Journal of Trade Studies (IJTS) Quarterly, 24(1), 11–25. (In Farsi).
26. Koop, G. M. (2003). Bayesian econometrics. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
27. Leamer, E. E. (1978). Specification searches: Ad hoc inference with no experimental data (Vol. 53). John Wiley & Sons Incorporated.
28. Lee, H., & Chambers, R. G. (1986). Expenditure constraints and profit maximization in US agriculture. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 68(4), 857-865.
29. Lotfalipour, M.R. Azarinfar, Y & Mohammadzadeh, R. (2012). The impact of government expenditure on the overall economic growth and the growth of the Agricultural Sector in Iran Economic Growth in Iran. Agricultural Economics & Development, 26(2), 86-96. (In Farsi).
30. Magnus, J. R., Powell, O., & Prüfer, P. (2010). A comparison of two model averaging techniques with an application to growth empirics. Journal of econometrics, 154(2), 139-153.
31. Mehrara M, & Ghobadzadeh R.(2016). The Determinants of Inflation in Iran Based on : Bayesian Model Averaging(BA) and Weighted-Average Least Squares (WALS). The Journal of Planning and Budgeting, 21 (1), 57-82. (In Farsi).
32. Mehrara, M. & Rezaei Bargoshadi, S. (2016). The Determinants of Economic Growth in Iran Based on Bayesian Model Averaging and Weighted Averaging Least Square. Quarterly Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research, 6(23), 114-89. (In Farsi).
33. Memon, M. H., Baig, W. S., & Ali, M. (2008). Causal relationship between exports and agricultural GDP in Pakistan. Applied Economics Research Center, University of Karachi. MPRA Paper No. 11845, 1-21.
34. Merhrabi Boshrabadi, H. & Esmaeli, A. (2011). Input-Output Analysis of Energy in Agricultural Sector of Iran. Agricultural Economics and Development, 19(74), 1-28. (In Farsi).
35. Mohammadi H., & Soltani Gh. (2000). Estimating demand function for imports of wheat and rice by using SDAIDS. Proceedings of the 3th Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference, University of Mashhad, 1:403–435. (In Farsi).
36. Mohammadi, F. (2012). Investigating the Relationship between Inflation and Agricultural Sector Growth in Iran. MSc thesis. Islamic Azad University of Marvdasht, Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources. (In Farsi).
37. Nikzad, M. Bastani,M. & Mehrabi Basharabadi,H. (2013). Analysis of Energy Efficiency and Efficiency in Iranian Agricultural Sector: Data-Set Model, 3rd National Fuel, Energy and Environment Conference, Tehran, Materials and Energy Research Institute. (In Farsi).
38. Parizan V., & Esmaeili A., (2000). Assessing import demand factors of livestock products in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2(1), 47–65. (In Farsi).
39. Perali, F., Pieroni, L., & Standardi, G. (2012). World tariff liberalization in agriculture: An assessment using a global CGE trade model for EU15 regions. Journal of Policy Modeling, 34(2), 155-180.
40. Piri, M. Javdan, E, & Faraji Dizaji, S (2012). The Effect of Oil Export Fluctuations on Agricultural Growth in Iran. Agricultural Economics & Development, 25(3).275-283. (In Farsi).
41. Pishbahar, E., Ghahremanzadeh, M. & Farhadi, A. (2015). The Effects of Inflation on Iranian Economic Sectors. Agricultural Economics, 9(1), 19-41. (In Farsi).
42. Pishbahar, E., Kohnepooshi, S. & Hosseinzad, J. (2016). Estimation of Indirect Production Functions and Investigationof Budget Restrictions Existence in The production of Irrigated and Dry-land Wheat in Kurdistan Province. Agricultural Economics Research, 8(31), 37-56. (In Farsi).
43. Raeeni, A. A. G., Hosseini, S., & Moghaddasi, R. (2019). How energy consumption is related to agricultural growth and export: An econometric analysis on Iranian data. Energy Reports, 5, 50-53.
44. Ramos, F. F. R. (2001). Exports, imports, and economic growth in Portugal: evidence from causality and cointegration analysis. Economic Modelling, 18(4), 613-623.
45. Salami, H. & Bastani, M. (2017). Is Rice Import Unjustified in Iran?. Agricultural Economics & Development, 31(3), 268-278. (In Farsi).
46. Salehi Kamroudi, M. (2012). The Impact of Foreign Trade on Agricultural Value Added Growth (Case Study: G8 Countries). MSc. thesis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Tabriz University. (In Farsi).
47. Shahnoushi, N. & Shabanzadeh, M. (2012). The Effect of Credits of Early Return Firms on Total Factor Productivity in Agricultural Sector Case Study: Babol County. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 43(3), 511-521. (In Farsi).
48. Shakeri, A., Mohammadi, T., Nazeman, H. & Taherpoor, J. (2013). A Study on the Occurrence of the Dutch Disease in Iranian Economy and Its Impact on Economic Growth. Economics Research, 13(50), 63-86. (In Farsi).
49. Taqavi, M, Khalili Araqi, M.& Mehraban Far, Z. (2013). The Impact of Capital, Intermediate and Consumer Goods Imports on Economic Growth in the Mena Region. Journal of Economics, 13(3,4).65-76. (In Farsi).
50. Tehranchian, A., Rasekhi, S. & Mostafapour, Y. (2018). Threshold Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Value Added of Iran Economy sectors. Journal of Applied Economics Studies in Iran, 7(28), 61-85. (In Farsi).
51. Teweldemedhin, M. Y., van Schalkwyk, H. D., & RAVINDER, R. (2009). The Agricultural Industry And Economic Growth In South Africa–An Empirical Analysis. Review of Economic and Business Studies, (4), 43-56.
52. Torkamani, E. & Fotros, M. (2019). The Policy of Increasing public investment in Iran: A DSGE Approach. Quarterly Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research, 9(36), 57-76. (In Farsi).
53. Wasserman, L. (2000). Bayesian model selection and model averaging. Journal of mathematical psychology, 44(1), 92-107.
54. Zellner, A. (1986). On Assessing Prior Distributions and Bayesian Regression Analysis with G-Prior Distributions. In Bayesian Inference and Decision Techniques: Essays in Honor of Bruno de Finetti, ed. P. K. Goel and A. Zellner. Amesterdam, North-Hol.
55. Zibaei, M. & Mazaheri, M. (2009). Government Size and Economic Growth in Iran With Emphasis. Agricultural Economics & Development, 23(1), 11-20. (In Farsi).
Zoghipour, A. & Zibaei, M. (2010). Effects of Trade Liberalization on Key Variables of Agricultural Sector in Iran: Computable General Equilibrium. Agricultural Economics, 3(4), 67-93. (In Farsi)