10. Borimnejad, v and Mohtashami, t. (2009). Study of Technical Efficiency of Wheat Production in Iran: A Case Study, Agricultural Economics Research, 1(1), 75-93. (In Farsi).
11. Borimnejat, V. (2006). Factors Influencing Technical Performance of Wheat Farmers in Qom Province Using Random Boundary Hybrid Model and Path Analysis. Agricultural Economics and Development, 14 (1), 39-23. (In Farsi).
12. Čechura, L. (2010). Estimation of technical efficiency in Czech agriculture with respect to firm heterogeneity. Agricultural Economics, 56(4), 183-191.
13. Coelli, T. J., Rao, D. S. P., O'Donnell, C. J., & Battese, G. E. (2005). An introduction to efficiency and productivity analysis. Springer Science & Business Media.
14. Cooper, W., Seiford L.M. & Tone K. (2000). Data envelopment analysis: a comprehensive text with models, applications, reference and DEA-Solver software. The Netherlands, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
15. Dadmand, F. & Naji azimi, Z. (2018). Application of fuzzy data envelopment analysis in evaluation of wheat production efficiency Case study: Torbat Heydariyeh city. Agricultural Economics Research, 10 (1), 87- 110. (In Farsi).
16. Das, A., & Ghosh, S. (2009). Financial deregulation and profit efficiency: A nonparametric analysis of Indian banks. Journal of Economics and Business, 61(6), 509-528.
17. Esfanjari kenari, r. (2011), Economic Study of Laying Poultry Industry Units, M.Sc. thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Shiraz University. (In Farsi).
18. Farrell, M. J. (1957). The measurement of productive efficiency. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (General), 120(3), 253-281.
19. Ganji, N. Yazdani, S. & Saleh, A. (2017). Identifying Factors Affecting the Efficiency of Water Institution on Alborz Province Wheat Production (Data Envelopment Analysis Approach). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2(1), 22-23. (In Farsi).
20. Garshasby, A. & Dadashi, S. (2015). Comparison of technical, allocative and economic efficiency of wheat in Iranian agriculture with emphasis on the period 2000-2009. Agricultural Economics and Development 18 (2), 96-75. (In Farsi).
21. Gołaszewski, J., van der Voort, M., Meyer-Aurich, A., Baptista, F., Balafoutis, A., & Mikkola, H. J. (2014). Comparative analysis of energy efficiency in wheat production in different climate conditions of Europe. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 4(8), 632-640.
22. Greene, W.H. (1999). Frontier Production Functions. Handbook of Applied Econometrics. Vol. II. Edited by Pesaran M.H., and P. Schmidt. Blackwell.
23. Haghighatnejat, m. Yazdani, A. & Rafiee, H. (2013), Comparison of efficiency and productivity index in dairy farms: A case study of Isfahan. Journal of Research in Ruminants, 1(4), 177-194. (In Farsi).
24. Haji, J. (2007). Production efficiency of smallholders' vegetable-dominated mixed farming system in eastern Ethiopia: A non-parametric approach. Journal of African Economies, 16(1), 1-27.
25. Hoang, V. N., & Coelli, T. (2011). Measurement of agricultural total factor productivity growth incorporating environmental factors: a nutrients balance approach. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 62(3), 462-474.
26. Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, H., Safarzadeh, D., Ahmadi, E., & Nabavi-Pelesaraei, A. (2018). Optimization of energy consumption of dairy farms using data envelopment analysis–A case study: Qazvin city of Iran. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, 17(3), 217-228. (In Farsi).
27. Imami Maybodi, a. (2000). Principles of Measuring Productivity and Productivity (Scientific and Practical), First Edition, Publishing Institute of Business Studies and Research, Tehran. (In Farsi).
28. Isik, I., & Hassan, M. K. (2002). Cost and profit efficiency of the Turkish banking industry: An empirical investigation. Financial Review, 37(2), 257-279.
29. Karimi, F. pirasteh, H. & Zahedi Keyvan, M. (2008). Determining the efficiency of wheat crop with respect to time and risk factors using interval data envelopment analysis and window data envelopment analysis. Agricultural Economics and Development, 16 (64), 159-139. (In Farsi).
30. Kazemi, M. & Nikkhah Farrkhani, Z. (2009). Application of Data Envelopment Analysis in Measuring and Analyzing the Relative Efficiency of Khorasan Razavi Provinces in Dry Wheat Cultivation. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Agricultural Science and Technology), (23)2, 87-94. (In Farsi).
31. Khoshnevisan, B., Rafiee, S., Omid, M., Mousazadeh, H., Shamshirband, S., & Ab Hamid, S. H. (2015). Developing a fuzzy clustering model for better energy use in farm management systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 48, 27-34. (In Farsi).
32. Maganga, A. M. (2012). Technical efficiency and its determinants in Irish potato production: evidence from Dedza District, Central Malawi. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 7(12), 1794-1799.
33. Mardani, M. Sargazi, A. & Sabohi Sabooni, M. (2013). Evaluation of Sistan Wheat Fields Performance Using Integration of Optimization Model with Conservative Rate Control and Data Envelopment Analysis (RDEA) Parameters. Agricultural Economics and Development (Agricultural Science and Technology), 27 (3), 187-180. (In Farsi).
34. Masuda, K. (2016). Measuring eco-efficiency of wheat production in Japan: a combined application of life cycle assessment and data envelopment analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 126, 373-381.
35. Mehregan, M. R. (2004). Quantitative Models in Organizational Performance, Tehran, Tehran University Press. (In Farsi).
36. Molaei, M. Hesari, N. & Javanbakht, A. (2016). Estimation of input-oriented environmental performance of agricultural products (Case study: Environmental efficiency of rice production). Agricultural Economics, 11(2), 172-157. (In Farsi).
37. Mousavi, h. & Khalilian, S. (2005). Investigation of Factors Affecting the Technical Efficiency of Wheat Production. Agricultural Economics and Development, 13 (4), 60-45. (In Farsi).
38. Ohadi, N. Akbari, A. & Shahraki, J. (2015) Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Determine Pistachio Efficiency in Sirjan, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(1), 51-60. (In Farsi).
39. Rafati, M. P. Azarinfar Far, Y. Zadbarabari, A & Kazemnejad, A. (2011). Evaluation of technical, allocative and economic efficiency of cotton farmers in Golestan province using parametric method (Gorgan city case study). Agricultural Economics Research, 3 (1), 142-121. (In Farsi).
40. Ramanathan, R. (2006). A multi-factor efficiency perspective to the relationships among world GDP, energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 73(5), 483-494.
41. Shafiei, L., Javaheri, M.A. & Pour Jopari, Z. (2006). Investigation on technical allocative and economic efficiency for sugar beet producers in Bardsir City. Journal of Sugar, 22(2), 109-121. (In Farsi).
42. Shiravanian, A. & Zad, M. (2005). Determination of technical, allocative and economic efficiency of wheat growers and its influencing factors in warm climates of Iran with respect to the dominant cultivar in these climates. Fifth Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference, Zahedan, Iranian Agricultural Economics Association, Sistan and Balochistan University. (In Farsi).
43. Vitzel, M. (2002). A short history of efficiency. Business Strategy Review, 13, 38- 47.
Yazdani, S. (1999). The Role of Agricultural Credits in Wheat Agriculture, Wheat Economics Conference, Tehran. (In Farsi)