Alyari, S., & Noohi, T. (2013). The amount Relation of Empowerment with Gender Appropriateness of Main Character of Woman in the (Tehran-e-makhuf) Novel, Written by Morteza MoshfeghKazemi. The Sociological Journal of Art and Literature, 4(2), 21-38.
Ashburn, K., & Warner, A. (2010). Can economic empowerment reduce vulnerability of girls and young women to HIV? Emerging insights International Center for Research on Women: Washington DC, USA.
Austrian, K (2012). Girls’ Leadership and Mentoring. The Population Council and the UN Adolescent Girls Task Force.
Aydm, B., & San, S. V. (2011). Internet addiction among adolescents: the role of self-esteem. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 3500-3505.
Baig, I. A., Batool, Z., Ali, A., Baig, S. A., Hashim, M., & Zia-ur-Rehman, M. (2018). Impact of women empowerment on rural development in Southern Punjab, Pakistan. Quality & Quantity, 52(4), 1861-1872.
Bandiera, O., Buehren, N., Burgess, R., Goldstein, M., Gulesci, S., Rasul, I., & Sulaiman, M. (2012). Empowering adolescent girls: evidence from a randomized control trial in Uganda. World Bank.
Bandura, A. (1993). Perceived self-efficacy in cognitive development and functioning. Educational psychologist, 28(2), 117-148.
Basu, A. M. and G. B. Koolwal (2005). Two concepts of female empowerment: Some leads from DHS data on women’s status and reproductive health. In S. Kishor (ed.), A focus on gender: Collected papers on gender using DHS data (pp. 15–53) Calverton, MD: ORC Macro.
Batool, S. A., Ahmed, H. K., & Qureshi, S. N. (2016). Economic and Psycho-social Determinants of Psychological Empowerment in Women. Pakistan Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 14(1), 21.
10. Biyabangard, I (2005). Educational Psychology. Fifth Edition, Tehran: Publishing Edition.
11. Dickerson, A., & Taylor, M. A. (2000). Self-limiting behavior in women: Self-esteem and self-efficacy as predictors. Group & Organization Management, 25(2), 191-210.
12. Duehr, E. E., & Bono, J. E. (2006). Men, women, and managers: are stereotypes finally changing? Personnel Psychology, 59(4), 815-846.
13. Dutta, T. (2018). Economic Development and Women: Role Played by Financial Inclusion.
14. Ghasemi, M., Alizadeh, L., & Ghandehari, E. (2018). Editing the Strategies for Psychological Empowerment of Women in Rural Areas using Strategic Management Tools (SWOT-QSPM). Women in Development and Politics, 16(1), 79-109.
15. Griffin-Shirley, N., & Nes, S. L. (2005). Self-Esteem and Empathy in Sighted and Visually Impaired Preadolescents. Journal of visual impairment and blindness, 99(5), 276-285.
16. Gupta, V. K., Turban, D. B., & Bhawe, N. M. (2008). The effect of gender stereotype activation on entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93(5), 1053-1060
17. Handy, F., Kassam, M., & Contact, P. (2004, July). Women’s empowerment in rural India. In International Society for Third Sector Research Conference, Toronto Canada (pp. 7-8).
18. Hoffman, B. & Schraw, G. (2009), The influence of self-efficacy and working memory capacity on problem-solving efficiency. Learning and Individual Differences 19: 91–100.
19. Hu, L., & Bentler, P. M. (1999). Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation modeling, 6(1): 1-55.
20. Judge, T. A., & Bono, J. E. (2001). Relationship of core self-evaluations traits—self-esteem, generalized self-efficacy, locus of control, and emotional stability—with job satisfaction and job performance: A meta-analysis. Journal of applied Psychology, 86(1), 80.
21. Kadivar, P. (2003). Psychology of education. Tehran: samt (In Farsi).
22. Kaldi, A., & Salahshouri, P. (2012). The Investigation of Social Support’s Effect on Women Empowerment. Journal of Iranian Social Development Studies, 4(4), 7-22.
23. Karademas, V. (2006), Self-efficacy, social support and well-being the mediating role of optimism. Personality and Individual Dierences, 40:1281–1290.
24. Kasomo, D. (2012).Factors affecting women participation in electoral politics in Africa. International Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, 2(3), 57-63.
25. Kenyon, K. H., & Garcia, R. A. (2016). Exploring human rights-based activism as a social determinant of health: Insights from Brazil and South Africa. Journal of Human Rights Practice, 8(2), 198-218.
26. Khan, A. R., & Bibi, Z. (2011). Women's socio-economic empowerment through participatory approach: a critical assessment. Pakistan Economic and Social Review, 133-148.
27. Lesetedi, G. N. (2018). A Theoretical Perspective on Women and Poverty in Botswana. Journal of International Women's Studies, 19(5), 193-208.
28. Littrell, R. F. (2007). Influences on employee preferences for empowerment practices by the “ideal manager” in China. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 31(1), 87-110.
29. Mahmud, S., Shah, N. M., & Becker, S. (2012). Measurement of women’s empowerment in rural Bangladesh. World development, 40(3), 610-619.
30. Majedi, H., Andalib, A., & Mosharzadeh Mehrabi, Z. (2015). Identifying Effective Factors of Women’s Participation in Urban Development Projects. Bagh- e Nazar: The scientific journal of Nazar Research Center, for Art, Architecture & Urbanism, 12(32), 3-12.
31. Malhotra, A., & Schuler, S. R. (2005). Women’s empowerment as a variable in international development. Measuring empowerment: Cross-disciplinary perspectives, 1(1), 71-88.
32. Martin, K. A., & Brawley, L. R. (2002). Self-handicapping in physical achievement settings: The contributions of self-esteem and self-efficacy. Self and Identity, 1(4), 337-351.
33. McCarley, P. (2009). Patient empowerment and motivational interviewing: Engaging patients to self-manage their own care. Nephrology nursing journal, 36(4), 33-42.
34. Moores, T. & Chang, J. (2009), Self-efficacy, overconfidence, and the negative effect on subsequent performance: A field study. Information & Management, 46: 69–76.
35. Morton, M. H., & Montgomery, P. (2013). Youth empowerment programs for improving adolescents’ self-efficacy and self-esteem: A systematic review. Research on social work practice, 23(1), 22-33.
36. Musick, K., & Mare, R. D. (2006). Recent trends in the inheritance of poverty and family structure. Social Science Research, 35(2), 471-499.
37. Osman, M. A., & Tanner, M. (2017). The Influence of Telecentre Components on the Psychological Empowerment of Underserved Community Members in the Western Cape, South Africa. The Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries, 81(1), 1-29.
38. Parveen, S. (2007). Gender awareness of rural women in Bangladesh. Journal of International Women's Studies, 9(1), 253-269. (In Farsi)
39. Qiang, D., Xiaoyun, L., Hongping, Y., & Keyun, Z. (2008). Gender inequality in rural education and poverty. Chinese Sociology & Anthropology, 40(4), 64-78.
40. Ranjbarian, R., moosapoor, N., & ghezel ayag, M. (2006). Relationship between-Employees self-esteem and Need for Achievement in public Organizations. Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 12(48), 85-102.
41. Rathod, M. K., & Damodhar, P. (2016). Impact of MAVIM activities on empowerment of rural women. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education, 15(1), 8-11.
42. Rezaei,A., Raisi,Kh., Jalili,S.(2018). The Study of Effective of Academic Self Efficacy and Meta Cognitive Skills on Academic Achievement of Agricultural Students of Saravan Institute of Higher Education. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 49, 764-749. (In Farsi).
43. Rifkin, S. B. (2003). A framework linking community empowerment and health equity: it is a matter of Choice. Journal of Health Popul Nutr, 21(3), 168-180.
44. Rout, H. B., & Mohanty, K. (2015). Empowering women through tourism development. Editor’s Note, 85.
45. Salehi CHegeni,M., Rahimiyan,M., Gholamrezai,S.,(2018). Analyzing the Solutions of Microcredit Funds to Empower Rural Women (Case study: Lorestan Province). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 49, 687-675. (In Farsi).
46. Sanchez, M.H., Agoglia, C.P. & Hatfield, R.C. (2007). The effect of auditors use of a reciprocity-based strategy on auditor-client negotiation. The Accounting Review, 82, 241- 263.
47. Seif, A. (2011). New psychology. Tehran: doran. (In Farsi)
48. Tripathi, S. (2015). Need of Psychological Empowerment of Women in India. Journal of Content, Community & Communication, 1(1), 35-40.
49. Ugbomeh, G. M. (2001). Empowering women in agricultural education for sustainable rural development. Community Development Journal, 36(4), 289-302.
50. Wauters, E., Bielders, C., Poesen, J., Govers, G., & Mathijs, E. (2010). Adoption of soil conservation practices in Belgium: an examination of the theory of planned behaviour in the agri-environmental domain. Land use policy, 27(1), 86-94.
51. Whetten, D. A. and K. S. Cameron (2002). Developing management skills
, New York: Harper Collins.
Winther, T., Ulsrud, K., & Saini, A. (2018). Solar powered electricity access: Implications for women’s empowerment in rural Kenya. Energy research & social science, 44, 61-74.
53. Zhang, X., & Bartol, K. M. (2010). Linking empowering leadership and employee creativity: The influence of psychological empowerment, intrinsic motivation, and creative process engagement. Academy of management journal, 53(1), 107-128.
54. Zouy al-Hayat, M. R., Parivash, N., & Hussein. S. (2017). Relationship between Self-efficacy in Career Decision Making & Ethical Climate with Job Effectiveness. International Journal of Ethics and Society, 12(2), 59-66.
55. Yazdanpanah, M. Khedri, KH, Forouzani, M. & Baradaran, M. (2019). Role of Identity, Gender Stereotype and Self-efficacy on Rural Women’s Participation in Social, Economic and Political Activities. Journal of Women in Development and Politics. 16 (4). 603-619. (In Farsi).
56. Mirtorabi, M. S.; Hejazi, U. & Hoseini, S. M. (2010). Effects of individual and family characteristics of rural women on participation motivation in agricultural activities. Women's Studies, 10(1);27-40. (In Farsi).
, F.; Motiee Langeroodi
. S.H; Sayyad Bidhendi
. L. (2012). Provide rural women empowerment model users of ICT (case study: Central Part of Lahijan City). Journal of Community Development (rural an urban communities),
4 (1), 85-108. (In Farsi).
Tarasi Z, Karimzadeh H, & Aghayari hir M. (2019). Investigating factors and stimuli affecting the empowerment of rural women (Case study: Zanjan city). Researches in Geographical Sciences, 19 (54), 237-257. (In Farsi)