10. Ghafari, B. & Zand Hesami, H. (2017). Identifying and extracting the impact of effective factors on the success of commercialization of technology development projects. Journal of Science and Technology Policy. 7(2): 17-28.
11. Ghobadi, P. Papzan, A. Zarafshani, K. & Garavandi, Sh. (2012). Studying the limitations and problems of rural tourism using the basic knowledge base: village of Charmalehi Oliya. Journal of Geography and urbanization - regional. 5: 89-104. (In Farsi)
12. Ghorbannezhad, M, Choobchian, S. & Farhadian, H. (2019). Investigating Factors Affecting Farmer’s Intention of Adopting Renewable Energy Technology in Larestan County. Journal of Economics Research and Iranian Agricultural Development .2-50(2): 347-365. (in Farsi)
13. Glaser, B.G. (2005). The grounded theory perspective III: Theoretical coding. Sociology Press.
14. Grosglik, R. (2016). Citizen-consumer revisited: The cultural meanings of organic food consumption in Israel. Journal of Consumer Culture, 0(0): 1-20.
15. World Food Summit. (1996). Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations Helping to build a world without hunger. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/WFS/
16. IFOAM. (2018), The World of organic agriculture.
17. Juroszek, P. & Tsai, H.H. (2008). Research Needs in Organic Vegetable Production Systems in Tropical Countries with a Focus on Asia, 16th IFOAM Organic World Congress, 16-20 June, 2008. Modena, Italy.
18. Kledal., P.R. Mahmuodi, H. & Mahdavi Damghani, A.M. (2012). Organic food & farming in Iran. Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL).V2.0: 184-189.
19. Lotter, D.W. (2003). Organic agriculture. Journal of sustainability. 21(4): 1-63.
20. Lumpkin, H. (2003). Organic Vegetable Production: A theme for International Agricultural Research. In Proceedings of the Seminar on Production and Export of Organic Fruit and Vegetables in Asia, Bangkok, Thailand, 3–5 November 2003.
21. Mahmoudi, H. Shatghi, A. Vossoughi, S. & Salamat, S. (2013). Organic Agriculture as a Strategy for Improving Small Farmers' Livelihood in Iran, http://www.organicconference.elkana.org.ge/files/conf/c3/3.pdf
22. Martin, P.Y. & Turner, B.A. (1986). Grounded Theory and Organizational Research. Journal of applied behavioral science. 22(2): 141-157.
23. Mohammedan, M. Dehdashti, SH. Khashei, V. & Dadashi, M.A. (2016). Investigating the role of environmental educational factors on the performance of organic production companies. Journal of Research in educational systems. 33: 64-75. (In Farsi)
24. Oroian, C. Safirescu, C.O. Hurun, R. Chiciudean, G.O. Arion, F.H. Muresan, J.C. & Bordanu, B.M. (2017). Consumers’ Attitudes towards Organic Products and Sustainable Development: A Case Study of Romania. Journal of Sustainability. 1559: 1-14.
25. Papzan, A. Aliabadi, V. & Mvsyvand, M. (2014). Analysis of obstacles to the development of rural tourism using grounded theory (Case study: Fashion Kangavar Fashn, in Kermanshah). 3th National Conference on Sustainable Rural Development, Hamadan. 13-14 August, 2014. (In Farsi)
26. Papzan, A. & Shiri, N. (2012). Examining the barriers and problems of organic farming development. Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development. 1: 113-126. (In Farsi)
27. Phillip, B. & Dipeolu, A. (2010). Willingness to pay for organic vegetables in Abeokuta, South West Nigeria, Journal of Ajfand, 10(11), 4364-4378.
28. Rana, J. & Paul, J. (2017). Consumer behavior and purchase intention for organic food: A review and research agenda. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 38: 157-165.
29. Rembialkowska, E. & Srednicka, D. (2009). Organic food quality and impact on human health. Journal of Agronomy Research, 7: 719-727.
30. Schleenbecker, R. & Hamm, U. (2013). Consumers’ perception of organic product characteristics. A review. Journal of Appetite, 71:420–429.
31. Safdar, M., Eihab, F. & Rafi, U.T.U. (2016). The Signiﬁcance of Consumer’s Awareness about Organic Food Products in the United Arab Emirates. Journal of Sustainability. 833: 1-12.
32. Shaharudin, M.R. Pani, J.J. Mansor, S.W. & Elias, S.J. (2010). Factors Affecting Purchase Intention of Organic Food in Malaysia’s Kedah State. Journal of Cross-cultural Communication, 6(2): 105-116.
33. Sharifi, M. Rezvanfar, A. Hosseini, S.M. & Mohammadi, S.H.M. (2019). Identification and Priority Setting of Alternative Mechanisms of Commercialization of University Agricultural Research. Journal of Economics Research and Iranian Agricultural Development.2-50(1): 189-200. (in Farsi)
34. Sandoughi, A. Yadavar, H. Raheli, H. & Haring, A.M. (2019). Identifying and Explaining the Driving Factors of Organic Agricultural Products Market Development. Journal of Economics Research and Iranian Agricultural Development. 2-50(2): 295-310. (in Farsi)
Soltani, S. Azadi, H. Mahmoudi, H. & Witlox, F. (2013). Organic agriculture in Iran: Farmers’ barriers to and factors influencing adoption. Journal of Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems. 29(2): 126–134