10. Burton, R.J.F., (2004). Reconceptualising the ‘behavioural approach’ in agricultural studies: a socio-psychological perspective. Journal of. Rural Studies. 20, 359-371.
11. Clements, R., J. Haggar, A. Quezada, & J. Torres (2011). Technologies for Climate Change Adaptation – Agriculture Sector. X. Zhu (Ed.). UNEP Risø Centre, Roskilde, 2011, available at http://tech-action.org/
12. Dasgupta, S., & Bhaumik, S.K. (2014). Crop Diversification and Agricultural Growth in West Bengal, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 69 (1), 107-124.
13. Ellis, F. (2000). Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries. Oxford University, Oxford.
14. Garforth, C., McKemey, K., Rehman, T., Tranter, R., Cooke, R., Park, J., Dorward, P. & Yates, C., (2006). Farmers' attitudes towards techniques for improving oestrus detection in dairy herds in South West England. Livestock Science. 103, 158-168.
15. Ghasemi, V. (2013). Structural Equation Modeling in Social Researches (using Amos Graphics). Tehran: Sociologists. [In Farsi]
16. Greiner, R. (2015). Motivations and attitude influence farmers' willingness to participate in biodiversity conservation contracts. Agricultural. System. 137, 154-165.
17. Hansson, H., Ferguson, R., & Olofsson, C. (2012). Psychological constructs underlying farmers' decisions to diversify or specialize their businessesean application of theory of planned behavior. Journal of Agricultura. Economics. 63, 465-482.
18. Hansson, H., Ferguson, R., Olofsson, C., & Rantamaki-Lahtinen, L. (2013). Farmers' motives for diversifying their farm business: the influence of family. Journal of Rural Studies, 32, 240-250.
19. Herrero, A.M., Thornton, P.K., Notenbaert, A.M., Wood, S., Msangi, S., Freeman, H.A., Bossio, D., Dixon, J., Peters, M., van de Steeg, J. (2010). Smart investments in sustainable food production: Revisiting mixed crop–livestock systems. Science, 327, 822–825.
20. Idowu, A.O., Ambali, O.I. & Onasanya, A.S. (2014). Living Condition, Livelihood and Crop Diversification among Rural Farm Households in Remo Division of Ogun State Nigeria, Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology, 3(6), 619-629.
21. Jha, B. Kumar, N. & Mohanty, B. (2009). Pattern of Agricultural Diversification in India, Institute of Economic Growth, Working Paper No. E/302/2009.
22. Lalania, B., Dorwarda, P., Hollowaya, G., & Wautersb, E. (2016). Smallholder farmers’ motivations for using Conservation Agriculture and the roles of yield, labour and soil fertility in decision making, Agricultural Systems, 146, 80-90.
23. Lauwere, C., Asseldonk, M., Riet, J., Hoop, J., & Pierick, E. (2012). Understanding farmers' decisions with regard to animal welfare: the case of changing to group housing for pregnant sows. Livestock Science. 143, 151-161.
24. Le Queré, C., & Al, E. (2018). Global carbon budget 2017. Earth System Science. Data 2018, 10, 405–448.
25. Lin, B.B. (2011). Resilince in agriculture through crop diversification diversification: Adaptive management for, environmental change. BioScience, 61, 183–193.
26. Makate, C., Wang, R., Makate, M., & Mango, N. (2016). Crop diversification and livelihoods of smallholder farmers in Zimbabwe: adaptive management for environmental change, Springer Plus, 5, 1135.
27. Malek Saeidi, H., Rezaei Moghaddam, K., & Ajili, A. (2012). Professionals’ attitudes towards organic farming: The case of Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 14, 37-50.
28. Martínez-García, C.G., Dorward, P., & Rehman, T. (2013). Factors influencing adoption of improved grassland management by small-scale dairy farmers in central Mexico and the implications for future research on smallholder adoption in developing countries. Livestock Science. 152, 228-238.
29. Mehdi Doust, H. (2013). Small peasant exploitation system in Iran, Specialized Monthly of Rain, Central Union of Rural Production Cooperatives, 84, 26-27.
30. Meraner, M., Heijman, W., Kuhlmanc, T., & Finger, R. (2015). Determinants of farm diversification in The Netherlands. Land Use Policy, 42, 767-780.
31. Nolan, J.M., Schultz, P.W., Cialdini, R.B., Goldstein, N.J., & Griskevicius, V. (2008). Normative social influence is underdetected. Personality and Social Psychology. 34 (7), 913-923.
33. Prakash, C.D. (2018). Diversification of agriculture: a review, Journal of Economic & Social Development, 7 (1), 46-59.
34. Senger, I., Borges, J.D., & Machado, J.A. (2017). Using the theory of planned behavior to understand the intention of small farmers in diversifying their agricultural production, Journal of Rural Studies, 49, 32-40.
35. Sichoongwe, K. (2014). Determinants and extent of crop diversification among smallholder farmers in southern Zambia, MSc thesis, Faculty of development studies, University of Malawi, bund college of agriculture.
36. Sitko, N.J., Chapoto, A., Kabwe, S., Tembo, S., Hichaambwa,M., Lubinda,R., Chiwawa,H., Mataa,M., Heck,S., & Nthani, D. (2011). Descriptive Agricultural Statistics and Analysis for Zambia in Support of the USAID Mission’s Feed the Future Strategic Review. Agricultural Consultative Forum, Lusaka, Zambia. Available at http://fsg.afre.msu.edu/zambia/wp52.pdf[Accessed on 19/04/13].
37. Tohidyan Far, S., Rezaei Moghaddam, K. (2015). Attitudes of farmers toward participation in irrigation and drainage projects: the structural equations modeling analysis, Iran Agricultural Research, 34(1): 80-91.
38. Vernimmen, T., Bourgeois, M., & Meert , H. (2002). Diversification as a Survival Strategy for Marginal Farms an Exploratory Research, Paper prepared for presentation at the Xth EAAE Congress ‘Exploring Diversity in the European Agri-Food System’, Zaragoza (Spain), 28-31 August 2002.
39. Vernooy, R. (2015). Effective implementation of crop diversification strategies for Cambodia, Lao PDR and Vietnam: Insights from experiences and ideas for new research, Bioversity International, Rome, Italy.
40. Willock, J., Deary, I.J., Edwards-Jones, G., Gibson, G.J., Mcgregor, M.J., Sutherland, A., Dent, J.B., Morgan, O., & Grieve, R. (1999). The role of attitude and objectives in farmer decision making business and environmentally oriented behaviour in Scotland. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 50, 286-303.
Yazdanpanah, M., Hayati, D., Hochrainer-Stigler, S., & Zamani, G.H. (2014). Understanding farmers' intention and behavior regarding water conservation in the Middle East and North Africa: a case study in Iran. Journal of Environmental Management. 135, 63-72