10. Birthal, P. S., Jha, A. K., Tiongco, M. M. & Narrod, C. (2008). Improving farm-to-market linkages through contract farming: A case study of smallholder dairying in India. Discussion Paper 00814, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
11. Ebadi, J., Mehrara, M. & Sobhaniyan, S. (2014). Extracting preferences and effective factors on the decision of general practitioners working in public centers of Tehran University of Medical Sciences, to enter the family physician plan. Journal of Health Management. Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 17 (56): 95-107. (In Farsi)
12. Ghahramanzade, M., Pishbahar, A., Eynollahi, M., & Ferdosi, R. (2017). Identification of factors affecting the recovery of Agricultural Bank requests in Maragheh: Application of Order Logit Model. Iranian journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 47(1): 47-55. (In Farsi)
13. Greene, W.H. & Hensher D.A. (2010). Does scale heterogeneity across individuals matter? An empirical assessment of alternative logit models. Transportation, 37(3): 413-28.
14. Gumataw, A. G. K., Bijman, J., Kemp, R., Omta, O. & Tsegaye, A. (2013). Contract farming configuration: Smallholders’ preferences for contract design attributes. Food Policy, 40: 14-24.
15. Henningsen, A., Mpeta, D. F., Adem, A. S., Kuzilwa, J. A. & Czekaj, T. G. (2015). The Effects of Contract Farming on Efficiency and Productivity of Small-Scare Sunflower Farmers in Tanzania. International Conference of Agricultural Economists (ICAE). Milan, Italy.
16. Hensher, D. A., Rose, J. M & Greene, W. H. (2005). Applied choice analysis: a primer. Cambridge University Press.
17. Hosseini Amir Abadi, Gh. (2011). The legal aspect of the owner's and farmer's contract in rice cultivation. Payam Noor University. Tehran. (In Farsi)
18. Katouzyan, N. (2013). General rules of contracts. Enteshar Publication Co., Volume 1, Seventh Edition, Tehran. (In Farsi)
19. Louviere, J. J., Flynn, T. N., & Carson, R. T. (2010). Discrete choice experiments are not conjoint analysis. Journal of Choice Modelling, 3(3), 57-72.
20. Louviere, J. J., Hensher, D. A. & Swait, J. D. (2000). Stated choice methods: analysis and applications. Cambridge university press.
21. McFadden, D., & Train, K. (2000). Mixed MNL models for discrete response. Journal of applied Econometrics, 15(5), 447-470.
22. Mirzaei, A., & Zibaei, M. (2015). Determine the best option for the contract of pistachio supplementary insurance in Rafsanjan: Application of Random Superiority Criteria. ). Iranian journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(3): 569-577. (In Farsi)
23. Miyata, S., Minot, N., & Hu, D. (2009). Impact of contract farming on income: Linking small farmers, packers, and supermarkets in China. World development, 37(11), 1781-1790.
24. Patrick, I. (2004). Contract farming in Indonesia: Smallholders and agribusiness working together (No. 113792). Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
25. Poursabaghy, M. & Masihy, S. (2013). Estimation of willingness to pay of farmers to reduce pollution of the Karun River using Logit and Hackman models. Quarterly Journal of Environmental Sciences, 11 (2): 45-54. (In Farsi)
26. Pourzamani, Z. Tavangar Hamzeh Kalayee, A. & Kyarasi, A (2009). Investigating the efficiency of logistic model and multivariate differentiation analysis in predicting financial status of Tehran Stock Exchange companies. Financial Accounting and Audit Research, 2 (5): 94-124. (Persian)
27. Sakhi, F (2014). Factors Affecting Types of Agricultural Product Sales Contracts (Case Study: Cotton Product of Gonbad-e-Kavus County). M.Sc. thesis. Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Farsi)
28. Setboonsarng, S., Leung, P., & Stefan, A. (2008). Rice contract farming in Lao PDR: Moving from subsistence to commercial agriculture.
Yekani, H. a&nd Zibaei, M. (2009). Determination of Proper Commodities for Exchange in Future Market (Case Study: Iranian Agricultural Products). Agricultural Economics and Development, 24 (3): 268-278. (In Farsi)