Abdpour A., Asadabadi E., & Shabanali Fami, H. (2017). Analysing the role of factors affecting the efficiency of dates in Bam city with data envelopment analysis approach. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48(3):507-518. (In Farsi).
Agricultural Jihad Organization, Statistical Yearbook of Agriculture. (2017) Deputy of Planning and Economic Affairs. Agricultural and Information Bureau. (In Farsi).
Akbari, N. Zahedi Keyvan, M., & Monfaredian Sarvestani, M. (2008). Evaluation of the performance of livestock industry in the country (Approach: Open Data Envelopment Analysis). Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, 8: 141-160. (In Farsi).
Babaei, M. Rastegaripour, F., & Saboohi Sabooni, M. (2012). Investigation of the efficiency of cucumber greenhouses using the intermediate cover analysis approach. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development (Science and Technology of Agriculture), 26: 117-125. (In Farsi).
Bakhshoodeh, M., & Fathi, F. (2009). Food security to promote per capita consumption of protein in the fourth development plan of the country. Journal of Financial Economics (Financial and Development Economics), 1(3), 31-43. (In Farsi).
Banker R.D., Charnes A., & Cooper, W.W. (1984). Some models for estimation technical and scale efficiencies in data envelopment analysis. Management Science, 30 (9), 92-1078.
Bertsimas, D., & Sim, M. (2004). The price of robustness”. Operations Research, 52:35–53.
Charnes A. Cooper W.W., Rhodes E. (1978). Measuring the efficiency of decision-making units. European Journal of Operational Research, 2, 429–444.
Charnes, A., Cooper, W.W., Lewin, A.Y., & Seiford, L.M. (1994). Data envelopment analysis: theory, methodology and applications. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston.
10. Compbell, R., Rogers, K., & Rezek, J. (2008). Efficient frontier estimation: a maximum entropy approach. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 30, 213–221.
11. Deng, X., Gibson, J., & Wang, P. (2017). Quantitative measurements of the interaction between net primary productivity and livestock production in Qinghai Province based on data fusion technique. Journal of Clean Production, 142: 758-766.
12. Dupacova, J., Growe-Kuska, N., & Romish, W. (2003). Scenario reduction in stochastic programming: an approach using probability metrics. Mathematical Programming Series A, 95: 493–511.
13. Fetres, M. & Salgi, M. (2006). Efficiency and profitability analysis of broiler chickens breeding units in Hamadan province. Quarterly Journal of Research and Development, 19, 73-79. (In Farsi).
14. Fortuna, T. (2000). A DEA model for the efficiency evaluation of nondominated paths. Journal of Operational Research, 121: 549-554.
15. Ganji, N., Yazdani, S., & Saleh, E. (2018). Identifying factors affecting the efficiency of water input in the production of wheat in Alborz Province (data envelopment analysis approach). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 49(1):13-22. (In Farsi).
16. Gonzalez-Garcia, S., Gomez-Fernandez, z., Dias, A., Feijoo, G., & Moreira, T. (2014). Life cycle assessment of broiler chicken production: A Portouguese case study. Cleaner production, 74, 125.
17. Guo, P., & Tanaka, H. (2001). Fuzzy DEA: A perceptual evaluation method. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 119, 149–160.
18. Heidari, M. D., Omid, M. & Akram, A. (2011). Energy efficiency and econometric analysis of boiler production farms. Energy, 36(11), 6536-41.
19. Karimi, F. Perasteh, H., & Zahedi Keyvan, M. (2008). Determination of Wheat Agriculture Efficiency Using Two Time and Risk Factors Using Interval Data Envelopment Analysis and Window Data Envelopment Analysis. Agricultural Economics and Development, 64: 139-159. (In Farsi).
20. Lertworasirikul S., Shu-Cherng F., Joines J. A., & Nuttle, H.L.W. (2003). Fuzzy data envelopment analysis (DEA): A possibility approach. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 139: 379–394.
21. Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. (2015). Ministry of Agriculture Jihad Department of Information Technology. Information banks. Available at the http://www.maj.ir database
22. Mohammadi, M. (2008). Measuring the Efficiency of Poultry Production Units with the DEA Approach Case Study of Fars Province. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 63: 80-116. (In Farsi).
23. Moradi E. & Avazipoor Rafsanjani S. (2018). Analyzing Relationship between Production Costs, Profitability and Bankruptcy of Poultry Cooperatives in Sistan and Baluchestan Province. Co-Operation and Agriculture, 6(24), 136-147.
24. Mardani M. & Ziaei S. (2016). Determining the efficiency of irrigated wheat farms in Neyshabur city under uncertainty. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 2(30), 1-25.
25. Ohadi N., Akbari A., & Shahraki J. (2015). Application of data envelopment analysis to determine the efficiency of pistachio producers in Sirjan.Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(1), 51-60.
26. Pakravan, M.R. & Mehrabi Boshrabadi, H. (2009). Relationship between Types of Efficiency and Farm Size for Sunflower Producers in Khoy. Seventh Agricultural Economics Conference, Tehran University. (In Farsi).
27. Pakravan, M.R. Mehrabi Boshrabadi, H., & Shakibaei, A.R. (2009) "Determination of efficiency for rapeseed producers in Sari city". Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 4 (1): 77-92. (In Farsi).
28. Sengupta, J.K. (1992). A fuzzy systems approach in data envelopment analysis". Computers and Mathematics with Applications. 24, 259–266.
29. Shafei, L. & Pourjopari, H. (2006). Marketing research on greenhouse products in Kerman province. Agricultural Magazine, 2, 23-34. (In Farsi).
30. Shan Chen, Y., & Yu Chen, B. (2011). Applying DEA, MPI, and grey model to explore the operation performance of the Taiwanese wafer fabrication industry. Journal of Ethnological Forecasting and Social Change, 78: 536-546
31. Shokouhi A.H., Hatami-Marbini A., Tavana M., & Saati, S. (2010). A robust optimization approach for imprecise data envelopment analysis. Computers and Industrial Engineering. 59, 387-397.
32. Tsionas E.G. (2003). Combining DEA and stochastic frontier models: An empirical Bayes approach. European Journal of Operational Research, 147, 499-510.
33. Wang Y.M., Greatbanks R., & Yang B. (2005). Interval efficiency assessment using data envelopment analysis. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 153, 347–370.
34. Yan li W. & Chuan zhe L. (2009). Capital structure, equity structure, and technical efficiency- empirical study based on China coal listed companies. Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, 1: 1635–1640.
35. Yu J.R., Tzeng Y.C., Tzeng G.H., Yu T.Y., & Sheu H.J. (2004). A fuzzy multiple objective programming to DEA with imprecise data. International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness & Knowledge-Based Systems, 12, 591-600.
36. Yusef S.A. & Malomo O. (2007). Technical efficiency of poultry egg production in Ogun state: a DEA approach. Journal of Poultry Science, 6(9), 622-629.