Akrami, M., Fatehi Maraj, A., & Barkhordari, G. (2015). Evaluation of agricultural agricultural drought vulnerability in dry and semi-arid climates using GIS and Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP): A Case Study of Yazd Taft Township. 5(20): 107-115 (In Farsi).
Amiri Yarahmadi, B., Dizavandi Sabet, L. & Nemati, J. (2004). Drought and water crisis management solutions in Lorestan province. Proceedings of Lorestan Province Meteorological Services. (In Farsi).
Amirkhani, S., Chizari, M., & Hossini, S.M. (2010). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Type of Farm Management in Drought (A Case Study of Wheat Farmers in Varamin County). Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 2(43), 2-23. (In Farsi).
Asadi Nalivan,O., Rostamikhalaj,M., Mohseni Saravi,M.& Sour,A. (2015) "Prioritization of watershed management in watershed using TOPSIS method (case study: Zeidht-Taleghan). Journal of Watershed Management. (12), 94-107. (In Farsi).
Azar, A. & Faraji, H. (2002). Fuzzy management science, Tehran, Ejtema Publication, First ed, Tehran, Iran p 48 (In Farsi).
Carrão, H., Naumann,G &Barbosa,P. (2016). Mapping global patterns of drought risk : An empirical framework based on sub-national estimates of hazard, exposure and vulnerability. Global Environmental Change, 39, 108–124.
Cavatassia, R., Lipperb, L., & Narlochc, N. (2011). Modern variety adoption and risk management in drought prone areas: insights from the sorghum farmers of eastern Ethiopia, Agricultural Economics, 42, 279–292.
, J. Tumbare, M.
, Nhapi, I.
& R. Nyabeze, W.
(2013), "Useful traditional knowledge indicators for drought forecasting in the Mzingwane Catchment area of Zimbabwe", Disaster Prevention and Management
, Vol. 22 No. 4, pp. 312-325. https://doi.org/10.1108/DPM-10-2012-0109
Fatehi Maraj, A., & Hosseini Husseinabad, F. (2012). Dairy Diversity Management Program for Pilot
10. Gholami, M., Ali Beygi, A. M., & Savari, M. (2015). Phenomenology of farmers' perception of drought (Case study: Sarpol-e Zahab city). Iranian Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 46(3), 439-456. (In Farsi).
11. Gravity, P., & Ali Beygi, A. M. (2011). Identification of agricultural risk management determinants: A survey of farmers in Kermanshah. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Research, 46(3): 439-456 (In Farsi).
12. IPCC, 2014 - Climate Change. (2014) Synthesis Report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Core Writing Team, R.K. Pachauri and L.A. Meyer (Eds.)]. IPCC, Geneva, Switzerland, 151 pp.
13. IPCC. (2014a). Climate change: synthesis report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III.
14. IPCC. (2014b). Climate change: impacts, adaptation, and vulnerability. Part A: Global and sectoral aspects. Contribution of Working Group II to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on
15. Jafari, F., Shaban Ali Fami, H., & Daneshvar Ameri, J. (2015). Investigating and analyzing the amount of drought-response operations by Farmers of Tarom Province, Iran, Economic Research and Development, 46(1), 42-35. (In Farsi).
16. Jia, H. & Pan, .D (2016). Drought Risk Assessment in Yunnan Province of China Based on Wavelet Analysis. Advances in Meteorology, Volume 2016, Article ID 1579415, 10 pages .avalible in: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/1579415.
17. Keshavarz, M., & Karami, E. (2014). Farmers decision making process under drought, Journal of Arid Environments. 108C (2014) 43–56.
18. Pittman, J., Wittrock, V., & Wheaton, E. (2011). Vulnerability to climate change in rural Saskatchewan: Case study of the Rural Municipality of Rudy No. 284, Journal of Rural Studies. 27(1), 83- 94.
19. Reed, .M.S., Podesta G. P.& Fazey
, I. (2013). Combining analytical frameworks to assess livelihood vulnerability to climate change and analyse adaptation options, Ecological Economics 94:66-77,
20. Rezaei, R. (2012). Identifying and analysing the drought mitigation strategies in Zanjan rural areas agriculture Jihad experts’ viewpoint. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 43(2). 125-134 (In Farsi).
21. Santos J. R, Pagsuyoin, S. T., Herrera, L. C., Tan, R. R., &Yu, K. D. (2014). Analysis of drought risk management strategies using dynamic inoperability input–output modeling and event tree analysis. Published online: Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014. Environment Systems and Decision. 34, 492–506.
22. Sayers, P.B., Yuanyuan, L., Moncrieff, C., Jianqiang, L., Tickner, D., Gang, L., & Speed, R. (2017). Strategic drought risk management: eight ‘golden rules’ to guide a sound approach
. International Journal of River Basin Management, 1(17), 239-255.
23. Sheikh Hasani, H. (2015). Drought, Dehydration, Risk Management, Crisis and Strategies. National Conference on Water Ways in Iran and the Middle East. Retrieved from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-waterconf01-waterconf01_211.html (In Farsi).
24. Sobhani nasab, Y. (2009). Ecological, Socio-Economic Impact of Drought. Proceedings of the Regional Conference on Water and Drought, Islamic Azad University of Rasht. 779-79. Retrieved from: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-RCWCD01-RCWCD01_134.html (In Farsi).
25. Solh, M., & Ginkel, M.van. (2014). Drought preparedness and drought mitigation in the developing world׳s drylands. Weather and Climate Extremes. 3, 62-66.
26. Tavakoli, J., Almasi, E., & Quchi, P. (2015). Investigation and Analysis of Drought Adjustment Strategies in Kermanshah Province, Rural Studies, 7(1), 142-47. (In Farsi).
27. Towler, E., & Lazrus, H. (2016). Increasing the usability of drought information for risk management in the Arbuckle Simpson Aquifer, Oklahoma, and National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO, United States. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.crm.2016.06.003
28. UNDP. (2012). Drought Risk Management: Practitioner's Perspectives from Africa and Asia. Retrieved from://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/librarypage/environment-energy/sustainable_land_management/drought-risk-management-from-africa-and-asia.html
29. UNESCO. (2016). Drought risk management, A strategic approach. United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization, place de Fontenoy, Paris, France.
30. Wilhite, D. A. (2016). Drought -management policies and preparedness plans: changing the paradigm from crisis to risk management. University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA Land Restoration.
31. Wilhite, D. A. & Vanyarkho, O. (2000). Drought Pervasive impacts of a creeping phenomenon. Drought a Global Assessment.In: Donald A. Wilhite, Drought: A Global Assessment, Vol. I, pp. 245–255