10. Chamberland, D. (2003). Outsourcing. Canadian corporate counsel, 12(5), 73-74.
11. Daneshi, F., Delavari, M., Esfandiari. A. A. (2009). The effects of outsourcing on events and operations of Ahvaz Electricity Distribution Company on reducing costs. Thirteenth conference on power distribution networks. Gillan- Rasht (In Farsi).
12. Esmaeilzadeh, H., Safarkhani, R., Mahmoudi, H. (2018). Development Level of Rural Areas in the Counties of Kermanshah Province, Iran. Human Geography Research Quarterly, 50(2), 355-374. (In Farsi).
13. Farzin, M. R. (2003). A reflection on the position and role of the oppressed and devotee Foundation in the economic and social fields. The Journal of Cultural and Social Dialogue. (39), 75-83. (In Farsi).
14. Firouzabadi, S. A. & Hosseini, S. R. (2011). Examining Barriers and Problems of Rural Cooperatives in Marketing of Agricultural Products (Case Study: Rural Cooperative Cooperative of Koushk Thousand Bahia Village). Local development (rural-urban), 3(1), 131-148 (In Farsi).
15. Fry, M. (2005). Aging and behavioral health: power and accountability in outsourced public implementation. The University of Arizona. Department of sociology.
16. Ghalibaf Asl, H. & Ranjbardargah, F. (2005). Investigating the Effect of Ownership on Corporate performance (privatization Experience in Iran). Quarterly Journal of Financial Rsearch, (19), 133-117 (In Farsi).
17. Ghodsi pour. H. (2006). Analytic hierarchy process. Tehran: Amirkabir University. 224 pp. (In Farsi).
18. Heydarifar, M. R. & Pahkideh, E. (2018). Evaluation of Geopolitical Factors, Threats and Dangers of the Border Regions of Kermanshah Province. Journal Management System. 8(27), 167-186. (In Farsi).
19. Jalalzadeh, M., Noori zaman Abadi, H. A. & Kalantari, Kh. (2018). Spatial Analysis of factor on the viewpoints of farmers about establishing the agricultural marketing cooperatives in West Azarbaijan province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research 48(4), 589-596. (In Farsi).
20. Khajeh Shah Kouhi, A. & Bahman Sahneh. B. (2009). The Role of Higher Education in Economical Development. Higher Education Letter, 1(3), 125-138 (In Farsi).
21. Koschitzki, F., Ollar, D. & Santel, h. (2007). The impact of outsourcing on the planning environment and planning method of a company which manufactures high complex products. School of management and Economics. Master programme in logistic management. Bachelor Thesis. Vaxjo University.
22. Najafi, B. & Farajzadeh, Z. (2010). The Role of Rural Cooperatives in Agricultural Product Marketing Case Study of Fars Province. Science & research Quarterly Journal of Co-ooperation and Agriculture, 21(1), 1-28 (In Farsi).
23. Nili, H. & Boah Hassani, H.R. (2007). Investigating the applications and effects of e-commerce on the development of Iranian export of case studies. The fourth national e-commerce conference. Tehran. (In Farsi).
24. Paravastu, N. (2007). Effect of trust & risk on IT outsourcing relationship quality & outsourcing success. PhD thesis, factualty of Drexel University, Philadelphia.
25. Reynolds, A. (2006). An assessment of loan regulations for rural housing cooperatives. UWCC staff paper, 2: 12-13.
26. Rundquist, J. (2007). Outsourcing of new product development- a decision framework. Luleå University of Technology. Department of Business Administration and Social Services. Division of Industrial Management. Thesis for licentiate industrial management. Halmstad University.
27. Sedighi, H., Mohammadi, M. A. & Ahmadi Firouzjaei. A. (2006) Comparison of social capital components of farmers' members and non-members of rural production cooperatives. Social welfare quarterly, 6(23), 93-111 (In Farsi).
28. Si, S., Ahlstrom, D., Wei, J. and Cullen, J. (2019). Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Toward Poverty Reduction. Journal of Entrepreneurship & Regional Development. 32(1-2), 1-20.
29. Taleghani, Gh. (1984). Role of rural cooperatives in the development of agricultural products marketing. Management Knowledge Quarterly, 24, 55-58 (In Farsi).
30. Tavassoli, B., Khalifeh Soltanian. F. S., Chizari, M. & Pezeshki Rad. Gh. (2006). Study of the situation and bottlenecks of marketing agricultural products in Iran. The 6th Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference. Mashhad, Iran Agricultural Economics Association, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Farsi).
31. Thurmond, V. A. (2001). The point of triangulation. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 33(3), 253-258.
32. Yadavar, H., Hejazi, Y., Hosseini, S. M. & Salehi, I. (2011). A determination of marketing extension components regardeing flowers, and ornamental plants.Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 41-2(4): 513-522. (In Farsi).
Zarafshani, K. & Amirian, Sh. (2018). Determining Vulnerability of fish farmers towards Climate Change A case of Qasr e-shirin Township. Rural Development Strategies, 5(1), 33-50 (In Farsi)