- Akrami, H. & Karimi, B. (2006). Outsourcing: reviewing selected Studies in different fields; providing a theoretical framework and systematic approach and a case study. Second conference on Logestic and Supply Chain. Tehran - Iran Logistics Association. (In Farsi).
- Ama, O. N. (2008). Transition from higher education to employment: A case study of graduates of faculty of social sciences university of Botswana. Educational Research and Review, 3(8), 262-274.
- Amini. A. M. (2009). Study of Isfahan Rural Cooperative Companies and Their Success. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 12(46), 273-288 (In Farsi).
- Arsalan Bad, M. R. & Ismailpour, A. (2000). Small Effect and Distribution of Production Units on Production Costs, Case Study of Blue Wheat in West Azarbaijan. Agricultural Economics and Development, 8(30), 109-115 (In Farsi).
- Ataei, P. & Zamani Miandashti, N. (2012). The role of womanss cooperative in empowerment of their members. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 42-2(3): 43-444.
- Baba Zadeh, A. (2007). A Study on the Possibility of Establishment and Development of Cooperative Agricultural Product Marketing Companies in East Azarbaijan Province. Science & research Quarterly Journal of Co-ooperation and Agriculture, 190, 7-18 (In Farsi).
- Bailey, W., Masson, R. & Raeside. R. (2002). Outsourcing in Edinburgh and Lothians. European Journal of purchasing and supply management, 8, 83- 95.
- Balabri, A. (2010). Analysis of the Marketing Structure of Iranian Crop Products: Case Study of Chicken Products. Agricultural Economics and Development, 9(57), 163-184 (In Farsi).
- Bazyar, A. (2004). Dimensions and Approaches to Outsourcing. First conference on Logestic and Supply Chain. Tehran - Iran Logistics Association. (In Farsi).
10. Chamberland, D. (2003). Outsourcing. Canadian corporate counsel, 12(5), 73-74.
11. Daneshi, F., Delavari, M., Esfandiari. A. A. (2009). The effects of outsourcing on events and operations of Ahvaz Electricity Distribution Company on reducing costs. Thirteenth conference on power distribution networks. Gillan- Rasht (In Farsi).
12. Esmaeilzadeh, H., Safarkhani
, R., Mahmoudi
, H. (2018). Development Level of Rural Areas in the Counties of Kermanshah Province, Iran. Human Geography Research Quarterly
, 50(2), 355-374. (In Farsi).
13. Farzin, M. R. (2003). A reflection on the position and role of the oppressed and devotee Foundation in the economic and social fields. The Journal of Cultural and Social Dialogue. (39), 75-83. (In Farsi).
14. Firouzabadi, S. A. & Hosseini, S. R. (2011). Examining Barriers and Problems of Rural Cooperatives in Marketing of Agricultural Products (Case Study: Rural Cooperative Cooperative of Koushk Thousand Bahia Village). Local development (rural-urban), 3(1), 131-148 (In Farsi).
15. Fry, M. (2005). Aging and behavioral health: power and accountability in outsourced public implementation. The University of Arizona. Department of sociology.
16. Ghalibaf Asl, H. & Ranjbardargah, F. (2005). Investigating the Effect of Ownership on Corporate performance (privatization Experience in Iran). Quarterly Journal of Financial Rsearch, (19), 133-117 (In Farsi).
17. Ghodsi pour. H. (2006). Analytic hierarchy process. Tehran: Amirkabir University. 224 pp. (In Farsi).
18. Heydarifar, M. R. & Pahkideh, E. (2018). Evaluation of Geopolitical Factors, Threats and Dangers of the Border Regions of Kermanshah Province. Journal Management System. 8(27), 167-186. (In Farsi).
19. Jalalzadeh, M., Noori zaman Abadi, H. A. & Kalantari, Kh. (2018). Spatial Analysis of factor on the viewpoints of farmers about establishing the agricultural marketing cooperatives in West Azarbaijan province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research 48(4), 589-596. (In Farsi).
20. Khajeh Shah Kouhi, A. & Bahman Sahneh. B. (2009). The Role of Higher Education in Economical Development. Higher Education Letter, 1(3), 125-138 (In Farsi).
21. Koschitzki, F., Ollar, D. & Santel, h. (2007). The impact of outsourcing on the planning environment and planning method of a company which manufactures high complex products. School of management and Economics. Master programme in logistic management. Bachelor Thesis. Vaxjo University.
22. Najafi, B. & Farajzadeh, Z. (2010). The Role of Rural Cooperatives in Agricultural Product Marketing Case Study of Fars Province. Science & research Quarterly Journal of Co-ooperation and Agriculture, 21(1), 1-28 (In Farsi).
23. Nili, H. & Boah Hassani, H.R. (2007). Investigating the applications and effects of e-commerce on the development of Iranian export of case studies. The fourth national e-commerce conference. Tehran. (In Farsi).
24. Paravastu, N. (2007). Effect of trust & risk on IT outsourcing relationship quality & outsourcing success. PhD thesis, factualty of Drexel University, Philadelphia.
25. Reynolds, A. (2006). An assessment of loan regulations for rural housing cooperatives. UWCC staff paper, 2: 12-13.
26. Rundquist, J. (2007). Outsourcing of new product development- a decision framework. Luleå University of Technology. Department of Business Administration and Social Services. Division of Industrial Management. Thesis for licentiate industrial management. Halmstad University.
27. Sedighi, H., Mohammadi, M. A. & Ahmadi Firouzjaei. A. (2006) Comparison of social capital components of farmers' members and non-members of rural production cooperatives. Social welfare quarterly, 6(23), 93-111 (In Farsi).
29. Taleghani, Gh. (1984). Role of rural cooperatives in the development of agricultural products marketing. Management Knowledge Quarterly, 24, 55-58 (In Farsi).
30. Tavassoli, B., Khalifeh Soltanian. F. S., Chizari, M. & Pezeshki Rad. Gh. (2006). Study of the situation and bottlenecks of marketing agricultural products in Iran. The 6th Iranian Agricultural Economics Conference. Mashhad, Iran Agricultural Economics Association, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Farsi).
31. Thurmond, V. A. (2001). The point of triangulation. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 33(3), 253-258.
32. Yadavar, H., Hejazi, Y., Hosseini, S. M. & Salehi, I. (2011). A determination of marketing extension components regardeing flowers, and ornamental plants.Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research. 41-2(4): 513-522. (In Farsi).
Zarafshani, K. &
Amirian, Sh. (2018). Determining Vulnerability of fish farmers towards Climate Change A case of Qasr e-shirin Township. Rural Development Strategies
, 5(1), 33-50 (In Farsi)