Abbasi, E., & Hejazi, Y. (2011). The Role of Leadership, Culture and Organizational Learning in Promotion of Iranian Agricultural Faculties’ Performance(Establishing Learning Agricultural Faculty). Qurterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education 16(2): 61-79. (In Farsi)
Agostam, L. (2006). Learning organization or Knowledge Management? Translated: Shams Allah Jashni. Tadbir, No 198.
Ali Khamis, A. (2012). Academic staff’s perceptions of characteristics of learning organization in a higher learning institution. International Journal of Educational Management, 26(1): 55-82.
Amir Kabiri, A. R., Khodayari, E., Nazari, F., &Moradi, M. (2007).Surrey of the relationship between transformational leadership and transactional leadership and personnel's organizational commitment. Journal of Organizational Culture Management, 4(4):117-142.(In Farsi)
Asgharzadeh Shahanaghi, Sh. &Nouri, S. (2012). Evaluating the level of Learning Organization. Journal of Public Administration Perspective. 3(3):51-71(In Farsi)
Bass, B. M. (1997). Does the transformational–transactional leadership paradigm transcend organizational and national boundaries?.American Psychology, 52(2), 130- 139.
Bass, B. M., &Avolio,B.(1994). Transformational Leadership and Organizational Culture.International Journal of Public Administration, 17(3), 541- 554.
Berrio, A. (2006). Assessing the learning organization profile of Ohio State University: extension using the systems-linked organizational model. PICMET '07 - 2007 Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering & Technology, Portland, OR, 2007, pp. 1542-1547. doi: 10.1109/PICMET.2007.4349477
Chang, S., &Lee, M.S. (2007). A Study on Relationship among Leadership, Organizational Culture, the Operation of Learning Organization and Employee's Job Satisfaction.Learning Organization, 14(2), 155- 185.
11. Garvin, D. (2000). Learning in action.cambridge. MA: Harvard Business school press.
12. Ghahremani, M. (2001). Learning organization, as the outcome of half a century of human development. Quarterly Journal of Management and Development, 3(9), 79-90 (in Farsi).
13. Givens, R.J. (2008). Transformational Leadership: The Impact on Organizational and Personal Outcomes. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 1(1), 4-24.
14. James, C.R. (2003). Designing learning organizational, Journal of Organizational Dynamics,32(1), 46-61.
15. Danesh Fard, K. A. (2004). Capacity Building for Organizational Learning. Journal of Management. 91&92, 38-44 (In Farsi)
16. Krejcie, R. V., &Morgan, D. W (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607-610.
17. Krishnan, Venkat R. (2004). Impact of transformational leadership on followers’ influence strategies. The Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 25(1), 58-72.
18. Lewis, N., Benjamin, W. K., Juda, N., & Marcella, M. (2008).Universities as learning organizations: Implications and challenges. Educational Research and Review, 3(9), 289-293.
19. Mirghasemi, S. R. (2006). Evaluation of the mofid educational institution as a learning organization. Master's dissertation. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaee University (In Persian).
20. Marquardt, M. J. (2002). Building the learning organization: Mastering the 5 elements for corporate learning. Palo Alto, CA: Davies-Black Pub.
21. Modassir, A., &Singh, T. (2008). Relationship of Emotional Intelligence with Transformational Leadership and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. International Journal of Leadership Studies, 4(1), 3-21.
22. Moilanen, R. (2001). Diagnostic Tools for Learning Organizations, Learning Organization, 8(1), 6-20.
23. Mostafavi, S. Mohammad Zadeh, M. Ahmadi, F. &Rohani, H.(2012). An Analysis of the Application of Learning Organization Components in Jahad-e- Keshavarzi Organization in Khorasan-e-Razavi Province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 43-2(1), 63-76 (In Farsi)
24. Mousavi, M., Khodai Matin, E., Hassannezhad Kashani, B., Mortazavi, R., & Sabagh, P. (2012). Investigating the learning organization’s characteristics of distance education system in Iran. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business; 4(5): 834-44. (In Farsi).
25. Nafukho, F.M., Graham, C. M., &Muyia, M. H. (2009). Determining the relationship among organizational learning dimensions of a small-size business enterprise. Journal of Europe in Training. 33(1): 32-51.
Neefe, D. (2001). Comparing levels of organizational learning maturity of colleges and universities participating traditional and nontraditional (Academic quality improvement project). Accreditation processes.
28. Noorshahi, N. (2010) Study of Relationship between Consequences of leadership and Transformational leadership Style of Universities and Institution's Presidents. Studies in Education and Psychology. 12(3):163-176 (In Farsi).
30. Noorshahi, N. &Yamani Dozy Sarkhabi, M. (2007). A Study of Relationship between Cognitive and Leadership Style of the Presidents of Iranian Universities and Institutions of Higher Education. Qurterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education, 10 (3).17- 38. (In Farsi).
31. Phua, Florence, T.T. (2007). Does senior executives’ perception of environmental uncertainty and the strategic functions of construction. International Journal of Project Management, xxx, 1- 9.
32. Privet, V. (2003). Leadership & organization development. Journal of the Learning Organization,24(2): 58-61.
33. Rahnavard Ahan, F.A. (1999).Organizational Learning and Learning Organization.Journal of Public Adminestration. – (43):11-22.(In Farsi).
34. Salimi, GH. A., &Shahmandi, E. (2008). Relationship of Transformational and Transactional Leadership Style with the Application Learning Organization.Quarteriy Journal of Management and Planning in Educational Systems, 1(1), 21-34.(In Farsi).
35. Riaz, T, Akram, M., U., & Ijaz, H. (2011). Impact of Transformational Leadership Style on Affective Employees, Commitment: An Empirical Study of Banking Sector in Islamabad (Pakistan).The Journal of Commerce, 3(1),43-51.
36. Senge, P. (1990). The fifth discipline: The art and practice of the learning organization. Doubleday/ currency, New York.
37. Shahlaee, N. &Kheirandish, M. (2010). Assessing the Readiness Degree of Organizations Working in Aerospace Industry for Transformation to Learning Organization. Journal of Aeronautical Engeenering. 12(2):65-73(In Farsi).
38. Skakon, J., Nielsen, K., Borg, V., & Guzman, J., (2010). Are leaders’ wellbeing, behaviors and style associated with the affective wellbeing of their employees? A systematic review of three decades of research. Work & Stress, 24, pp. 139-47.
39. Taherpour Kalantary ,H. Zarepour Nasir Abadi, F.& Jokar, A. (20). The Relationship between the Dimensions of Learning Organization and Transformational Leadership. Journal of Public Administration Perspective. 1(4): 23-38 (In Farsi).
40. Watkins, K.E., &Marsick, V.J. (1998). Dimensions of the Learning Organization Questionnaire. Partners for the Learning Organization, Warwick, RI.