- Amini, E. & Hejazi Azad, Z. (2007). Analysis and evaluation of role of health in the promotion of labor productivity in Iran economy. IranianEconomic Research, 9 (30): 137-163. (In Farsi)
- Amiri, F., & Karimi, Y., (2012). Evaluation of farmers' knowledge about the adverse factors of environment in Asadabad Township. First National Conference of Agricultural Health, 28-29 November 2012, University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
- Amiri, R., Razmjuyi, Z.H., Zamanian, Z. & Ansarizadeh, M. (2012). The effect of education on farmer’s knowledge, attitude and practice to deal with complications of agricultural environment and using of protective equipment in 2011. First National Conference of Agricultural Health, 28-29 November 2012, University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
- Arcury, T.A, Estrada, J.M. & Quandt, S.A. (2010). Overcoming language and literacy barriers in safety and health training of agricultural workers. Journal of Agromedicine, 15 (3): 236-248.
- Arkovazi, K. (2013). Analysis of occupational injuries among farmers in Kermanshah township: Some achievements to agricultural extension. MSc Thesis, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Razi University, Kermanshah. (In Farsi)
- Bartlett, J., Kotrlik, J. & Higgins, C. (2001). Organizational research: Determining appropriation sample size in survey research. Information Technology, Learning and Performance Journal, 19: 43-50.
- Colémont, A. & Van den Broucke, S. (2008). Measuring determinants of occupational health related behavior in Flemish farmers: An application of the Theory of Planned Behavior. Journal of Safety Research, 39: 55-64.
- Das, S., Bagchi, A., Gangopadhay, S. & Ghosh, S. (2016). Work related health disorders of female agricultural workers correlated with sawing and ploughing in Bengal: An ergonomic profile. International Journal of Current Research and Academic Review, 4 (5): 155-166.
- DellaValle, C.T., Hoppin, J.A., Hines, C.J., Andreotti, G. & Alavanja, M.C. (2012). Risk accepting personality and personal protective equipment use within the agricultural health study. Journal of Agromedicine, 17 (3): 264-276.
10. Fathallah, F.A. (2010). Musculoskeletal disorders in labor-intensive agriculture. Applied Ergonomics, 41: 738-743.
11. Ghaffari, M. & Ezzatian, R. (2009). Agricultural health and sustainable environment. Tehran: Movafagh Press. (In Farsi)
12. Health & Safety Authority (2012). Summary of injury, illness and fatality statistics 2010- 2011. Research Report, Health and Safety Authority, United States.
13. Hokmabadi, R. (2012). Necessity of increasing the Women farmers’ awareness about health risks. First National Conference of Agricultural Health, 28-29 November 2012, University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
14. Hosseini, M.H., Ramazani, A.A., Tavasolian, H., Mohsenzadehi, M.A., Maleki, S. & Samimi, K. (2010). Survey of knowledge and attitude of farmers of Southern Khorasan province regarding agriculture related OHS issues in 2008. Iran Occupational Health, 8 (1): 24-29. (In Farsi)
15. Hurst, P. & Kirby, P. (2004). Health, safety and environment: A series of trade union education manuals for agricultural workers. Switzerland: Paola Bissaca Publishing.
16. Information & Communication Technology Center of Jihad-e- Agriculture Ministry (2015). Agriculturalstatistics in 2013- 2014 crop year. Tehran:Ministry of Jihad-e- Agriculture. (In Farsi)
17. International Labour Organization (2000). Safety and health in agriculture. Research Report, Labour Protection Department, International Labour Organization, Switzerland.
18. Karami, G.H., Bijani, M. & Salamat, E. (2016). Investigating attitude toward safety issues among agricultural Jihad professionals with an emphasis on safety training. Journal of Health and Safety at Work, 6 (1): 43-58.
19. Karimi Goghari, H., Sadati, A., Rezvanfar, A. & Hejazi, Y. (2012). Analysis of the impact of organizational justice on extension professionals’ task performance and contextual. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, 8 (2): 19-32. (In Farsi) Karimi Hosnijeh, H. & Abedi, A. (2007). Immigration and Changes in Productivity of Agricultural Sector. 6th Agricultural Economics Conference. 30-31 October 2007: Ferdosi University, Mashhad, Iran. (In Farsi)
20. Khan, M., Iftikhar, M., Husnain, U., Zahid Mahmood, H. & Akram, W. (2013). Understanding Pesticide Use Safety Decisions: Application of Health Behavior Theory. American-Eurasian J. Agric. & Environ. Sci., 13 (4): 440-448.
21. Kien, H.T. (2015). Factors influencing safety pesticide use behavior among farmers in Thai Nguyen Province, Vietnam. MSc Thesis, Faculty of Nursing, Burapha University.
22. Litchfield, M.H. (1999). Agricultural work related injury and ill-health and the economic cost. Environ Sci Pollut Res., 6: 175-182.
23. McCullagh, M., Banerjee, T. & Yang, J. (2015). Protocol of a test of hearing health education programs for farm and rural youth. Public Health, 15: 1061-1070.
24. Nasiri, S. & Akbarizadeh, F. (2010). Health agriculture in wheat production (planting and harvesting). Research Report, Fars University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Shiraz. (In Farsi)
25. Rasmussen, K., Carstensen, O., Lauritsen, J., Glasscock, D., Hansen, O. & Jensen, U. (2003). Prevention of farm injuries in Denmark. Scand J Work Environ Health, 29 (4): 288-296.
26. Santaweesuk, S., Chapman, R. & Siriwong, W. (2014). Effects of an injury and illness prevention program on occupational safety behaviors among rice farmers in Nakhon Nayok Province, Thailand. Risk Manag Healthc Policy, 7: 51-60.
27. Sharif, M. (2004). Investigation of effects of wheat price on production in Iran. Journal of Economics, Agriculture and Development: 12 (46): 159-189. (In Farsi)
28. Sharifi, S. & Sharifi, A. (2012). Evaluate the effect of different training methods on increasing farmers' awareness about agricultural health in rural areas of Sanandaj Township in 2009-2010. First National Conference of Agricultural Health. 28-29 November 2012: University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
29. Shaver, C.S. & Tong, T. (1991). Chemical hazards to agricultural workers. Occup Med State Art Review: 6: 391-413.
30. Tirgar, A. (2007). Occupational health. Tahran: Andisheh Rafie. (In Farsi)
31. Van den Broucke, S. & Colémont, A. (2011). Behavioral and Non-behavioral risk factors for occupational injuries and health problems among Belgian farmers. Journal of Agromedicine, 16 (4): 299-310.
Waldron, H. & Edling, A. (1997). Occupational Health Practice. (4th Ed.). Oxford: Butterworth Heinemann