Administration rules of the Islamic Consultative Assembly. (2009). Committee of Agriculture, Water and Natural Resources, the eighth edition - the second - Report No. 11 (In Farsi).
Akbarirad, T. (2013). Role of Islamic teachings in reducing the environmental crisis. Journal of Environmental Studies, 39(1), 73-80 (In Farsi).
Bronfman, N., Cisternas, P., López-Vázquez, E., Maza, C., & Oyanedel, J. (2015). Understanding attitudes and pro-environmental behaviors in a Chilean community. Sustainability, 7, 14133-14152.
Davis, J. L., Le, B., & Coy, A. E. (2011). Building a model of commitment to the natural environment to pridict ecological behavior and willingness to sacrifice. Joutnal of Environmental Psychology.31, 257-265.
Department of Natural Resources and Watershed Management of Ilam Province (2018). Face of Natural Resources of Ilam Province: A review of environmental capacities and problems. Research Report, Office of Education and Extension. (In Farsi).
Derckx, J. (2015). Pro-environmental behavior: Identifying determinants that could predict different types of pro-environmental behavior. Master Thesis, Department of Communication Studies, Faculty of Behavioral sciences, University of Twente.
Elmore, R., (2013). Our Relationship with the Ecosystem and Its Impact on Sustainable Agriculture. Journal of production agriculture 9.1,42-45.
Eshaghi, R., Hejazi, Y., Rezvanfar, A., & Alambeigi, A., (2017). Logistic analysis the effects of innovation and attitude on the environmental behavior of villagers in Ardabil province in relation to protective technologies. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48-2(1), 79-92. (In Farsi).
Gemini, D., Zolfaghari, A., Nasrabadi, Z., & Ghobadi, Sh, (2016). Environmental Challenges and its Impact on the Residents of Badrabad Village using the fundamental theory method. Journal of Geography and Environmental Sustainability, 6 (19), 78-71. (In Farsi).
10. Bancel, P.A. (2011). Reply to may and spottiswoode`s The Global Consciousness Project: Identifying the source of psychology. Journal of scientific exploration, 25 (1), 690-694.
11. Hemaiatkhah jahromi, M., Ershad, F., Danesh, P., & Ghorbani, M, (2017). Examining environmental behaviors based on TPB model. Quarterly journal of social development, 11 (3), 31-66 (In Farsi).
12. Hoek A.C., Pearson D, James S.W, Lawrence M.A. & Friel S, (2017). Shrinking the food-print: A qualitative study into consumerperceptions, experiences and attitudes towards healthy andenvironmentally friendly food behaviours, Appetite, 108,117-131.
13. Hooper, D., Coughlan, J. & Mullen, M. (2008). Structural Equation Modelling: Guidelines for Determining Model Fit. The Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods, 6 (1), 53 – 60.
14. Hu, L., & Bentler, P.M. (1999), Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling, 6, 1-55.
15. Ibtissem, M. (2010). Application of value beliefs norms theory to the energy conservation behavior. Journal ofSustainable Development, 3 (2), 129-139.
16. Izadi, N., & Hayati, D. (2014). Predicting Factors of Maize Growers’ Ecological Behavior in Shiraz County: Application of Comprehensive Action Determination Model. Quarterly Journal of Environmental Sciences, 12(2), 31-42. (In Farsi).
17. Joachim, O., Kamarudin, N., Aliagha, G., & Ufere, K. (2015). Theoretical explanations of environmental motivations and expectations of clients on green building demand and investment. Earth and Environmental Science, 23, 1-17.
18. Klockner, C. A., & Blobaum, A. (2010). A comprehensive action determination model: Toward a broader understanding of ecological behaviour using the example of travel mode choice. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 30(4), 574-586.
19. Larson, L., Stedman, R., Cooper, C., & Decker, D. (2015). Understanding the multi-dimensional structure of pro-environmental behavior. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 43(1), 112-124.
20. Li, M., Fua, Q., Singh,. V.P., Ji, Y., Liua, D., Zhang, Ch., & Li., T. (2018). An optimal modelling approach for managing agricultural water-Tenergy-food nexus under uncertainty. Science of the Total Environment, 651, 1416–1434.
21. Lind, H., Nordfjærn, T., Jørgensen, S., & Rundmo, T. (2015). The value-belief-norm theory, personal norms and sustainable travel mode choice in urban areas. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 44, 119-125.
22. Menatizade, M., & Karimi gogheri, H (2016). Critical Analysis Ethical environmental theories: Provide theories of Islamic Ethics. Biological Ethics Quarterly, 6(20), 99-125 (In Farsi).
23. Menatizade, M., Zamani, Gh., & Karami, A. (2014). Modeling of environmental behavior of farmers in Shiraz using the theory of value-conscience-normative. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 45(4), 613-624 (In Farsi).
24. Namdar, R., Pzeshki rad, GH., & Sedighi, H., (2017). Application of Basic Theory in the Study of Environmental Sustainable Behavior of Farmers: An exploratory analysis. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 48-2(4), 597-609 (In Farsi).
25. Navah, A. & Erotankia, A. (2011). the relationship between intellectual activity and environmental behavior (case study: urban Andimeshk). Journal of Environment. 51(1), 68- 78 (In Farsi).
26. Nelson, MP., & Ryan, L.A. (2015). Environmental Ethics. Oxford Bibliographies in Environmental Science, Chapter: Environmental Ethics, Publisher: Oxford University Press, Editors: Ellen Wohl.
27. Rostami, R., (2010). Analyzing Factors Affecting Farmers’ Behavior towards Water and Soil Conservation. M. S. dissertation, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi).
28. Safa, L., Salahi moghadam, N., & Ganjkhanloo, M., (2017). Modeling the environmental protection behavior of villagers based on the theory of value-conscience-normative (Case study: Khodabandeh city). Iranian Agricultural Science Extension and Education, 13(2), 91-108. (In Farsi).
29. Schreiber, J., Nora, A., Stage, F. K., Barlow, E. A., & King, J. (2006). Reporting structural equation modeling and confirmatory factor analysis results: A review. The Journal of Educational Research, 99 (6), 323-338.
30. Schwartz, S.H.H., & Boehnke, A.K. (2004). Evaluating the structure of human values with confirmatory factor analysis. Journal of Research in Personality, 38(3), 230-255.
31. Stake, R. E. (2006). Standards-based and Responsive evaluation. Paper presented at an IPEN conference on Development and Evaluation, Tbilisi, Georgia, September 29.
32. Steg, L., & Vlek, C. (2009). Encouraging pro-environmental behavior: An integrative review and research agenda. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 29 (3), 309-317.
33. Stern, P.C., Dietz, T., Abel, T., Guagnano, G.A., & Kalof, L. A. (1999). Value-Belief-Norm Theory of Support for Social Movements: The Case of Environmentalism. Human Ecology Review, 6(2), 81-97.
34. UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) (2018.) The planet will reach the crucial threshold of 1.5 degrees Celsius. The Journal Times, 212 Fourth St. Racine.
35. Wang, P., Liu, Q., & Qi, Y. (2014). Factors influencing sustainable consumption behaviors: A survey of the rural residents in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 63, 152-165.
36. Yeboah, F., & Kaplowitz, M. (2016). Explaining energy conservation and environmental citizenship behaviors using the value-belief-norm framework. Human Ecology Review, 22 (2), 137-159.