10. Fallah, M., (2013). The impact of culture on native architecture. Architecture & Urban Development & Sustainable Development, Focused on Native Architecture to Sustainable City, Mashhad Khavaran Higher Education Institute. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-APSD01-APSD01_116.html, (In Farsi).
11. Fazeli, N. (2007). Modernity and Housing (a ethnographic approach to the concept of home, rural lifestyle and its current transformations). Quarterly Journal of Cultural Research Modernity and Housing, 1(1), 25-63. (In Farsi)
12. Ghavamlaleh, R. (2015). the use of indigenous materials to reduce energy consumption in rural homes, the International Conference on Human, Architecture, Civil and Urban, Tabriz, Iran.
13. Golmohamadi, A. (2007). Globalization of culture, identity. Tehran: Publishing Ney. (In Farsi)
14. Hamzei, M.R., & Ajir, F. (2014). Conducting structural and functional evolution in the houses of the village of Imamzadeh (Khomein city). Master's Degree in Rural Development, Razi University of Kermanshah. (In Farsi)
15. Hamzei, M.R.,(2009) The culture of food in Iran, in the perspectives of sustainable development discourse. Kermanshah, Razi University Press. (In Farsi)
17. Khajehnoori, B., Hashemi, S., & Rohani, A., (2010), Lifestyle and National Identity (Case Study: High School Students in Shiraz), Journal of National Studies, 44(4), 127-152. (In Farsi)
18. Khajehnoori, B., Khajehnoori, B., Parnian,L., & Jafari, M., (2013), Study of the Relationship between Cultural Globalization and Individualism and Youth Collectivism (Case Study: Shiraz City). Applied Sociology Journal, 4(1), 43-66. (In Farsi)
19. Khajehnoori, B., Khajehnoori, B., Riahi, Z., Mosavat, S.A. (2012), Relationship between lifestyle and youth Religiosity Religiosity (Case study: Youth in Shiraz). 20(4), 103-130.
20. Khajehnoori, B., Riahi, Z., (2013). Globalization of Sentimentality and Women (Case Study: Tehran, Shiraz and Estahban). World Media Magazine, 15 (2), 21-47. (In Farsi)
21. Khakpoor, M., & Sheykh Mehdi, A. (2011). Study of Culture and Social Change on Rural Housing in Guilan. Journal of Urban Management, 9(27), 229-245.
22. Kobayashi, Y. (2007). Japan's Individualism in Globalization Trend, Global Communications Platform, Japanese Institute of Global Communications, http://www.glocom.org/opinions/essays/200012_kobayashi_jp_individ/index.html
23. Koy, N. (2008). Encountering and American Self Study Aboard and National Identity. Journal of Education Policy, (17), 212-221.
24. Madani, S., (2012). Cultural Globalization and its Impact on Marital and Family Relationships. Ph.D. in Sociology, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch, (In Farsi)
25. Mahdavinejad, M.J., & Jafari, F., (2013), Interaction and opposition between regionalism and globalization in contemporary architecture. Islamic Architectural Researches Journal, 1(1), 59-75. (In Farsi)
26. Moeidfar, S., & Sabori khosroshahi, H., (2010). Surveying the Individuality of Children in the Family. Social Sciences Journal, 4(4), 94-110. (In Farsi)
27. Mohamadpoor, A., Naghdi, A., & Nadernejad, B. (2010), The Impact of Satellite on Cultural Identity in Kurdistan, Case Study of Kurdish Students in Sanandaj Universities, Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences, 4(2), 131-156. (In Farsi)
28. Monira, B. (2010). Individualism and Collectivism in the age of globalization: A Comparison between a Scandinavian and a Middle Eastern society, Psykologisk institutt, https://www.duo.uio.no/handle/10852/17975.
29. Najarzadeh, M. (2012). A Comparative Study of the Globalization of Culture in Villages Based on Lifestyle Indicators (Case Study: Boraan District, Isfahan, Iran). Rural Research Journal, 3(4), 155-182. (In Farsi)
30. Papoli Yazdi, M.H. (1999). Rural Development Theories. Fourth Printing, Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
31. Rezaee, R. & Doriny, R. (2017). Identification and Analysis of Factors Influencing Vulnerability in Rural Homes (Case Study of Hawkard Village, Jiroft County), Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 4(1), 123-134 (In Farsi).
32. Roknodin Eftekhary, A., Hajipoor, M., Fatahi, A., & paydar, A. (2012). Study on adaptation of new construction in rural areas with native architecture and satisfaction of rural residents (case study: central part of Delfan city). Housing and Rural Environment, 139(3), 85-98. (In Farsi).
33. Sartipy Pour, M. (2009), Analysis of rural housing in Iran. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 2(1), 45-63. (In Farsi). (
34. Saeidi, A., & Ahmadi, M. (2011). Structural and functional transformation of rural houses (case: villages around the city of Zanjan). Geography Journal, 9(31), 7-32. (In Farsi)
35. Saeidi, A., & Amini, F. (2010). Residential Instability and Functional Development of Rural Housing in Kahfar Village (Natanz-Baudrood District). Geography Journal, 8(27), 29-43.
36. Saeidi, A., Taleshi, M., & Rabet, A. (2013). Renovation of housing and structural transformation of rural houses. Case: Village of Eidrud County (Zanjan Province). Geography Journal, 11(38), 5-31. (In Farsi)
37. Sajasi gheydari, H. (2016). Developing Strategies for Managing the Process of Globalization in Rural Areas of the Country. Basij Strategic Studies Journal, 19(70), 189-216. (In Farsi)
38. Salehi, A., Hoseinzadegan, A., & Amiri, Z. (2010). Cultural Globalization and Its Influence on Iranian Culture. Research Journal, 57(3), 9-46. (In Farsi)
39. Seydaei, S.S. & Ghasemyan, Z. (2012). Investigating the process of functional changes in rural houses; Case study: Gargi Mahalla village, Behshahr city, Mazandaran province. Spatial Planning Journal, 2(1), 87-106. (In Farsi)
40. Zandieh, M. & Hesary, P. (2012), the continuation of rural housing architecture with the motivation of sustainable rural development. Housing and Rural Environment, 138(4), 63-72. (In Farsi)