- Dagnino, M. & Ward, F. (2012) Economics of Agricultural Water Conservation: Empirical Analysis and Policy Implications. International Journal of Water Resources Development. 28, 577-600.
- Kiani(1388) The Role of Marketers in Water Resources Allocation(Case Study: Mojan Water Market).PhD thesis, University of Tehran .(In Farsi).
- Gohar, A., Amer, S. & Ward, F. (2015). Irrigation infrastructure and water appropriation rules for food security. Journal of Hydrology. 520, 85–100.
- Howitt, R.E. (1995) Positive Mathematical Programming. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 77, 329-342.
- Howitt, R. E., Medellin-Azuara, J., MacEwan, D. & Lund, R. (2012). Calibrating disaggregate economic models of agricultural production and water management. Science of the Environmental Modeling and Software. 38, 244-258.
- Howitt, R.E., MacEwan, D., Medellin-Azuara, J., Lund, R. & Sumner, D. (2015). Economic analysis of the 2015 drought for California agriculture. UC Davis Center for Watershed Sciences, ERA Economics, UC Agricultural Issues Center, University of California. Pp, 1-31.
- Sabouhi&colleagues.(1386).Investigating the Impact of Irrigation Price Changes on Private and Social Interest Using Positive Mathematical Planning Model. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, especially in Agricultural Economics and Development, Vol 21 (1): 53-71.(In Farsi).
- Parheezkari, A., Sobouhi, M.,& Ziaei, S. (2013). Simulation of water market and analysis of the effects of irrigation water sharing policy on cropping pattern under water stress. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 27, 1-12 (In Farsi).
- Nikouei, A., & Najafi, B. (2010).Welfare effects of establishing agricultural water market in Iran (Case study: Irrigation networks of Isfahan). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 76, 25-40 (In Farsi).
10. Parheezkari, A., sobouhi, M.,Ahmadpoor, M., & Badeebarzin, H. (2015).Simulation of farmers' response to pricing and water pricing policies (Case study: Zabol city). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 28, 164-176(In Farsi).
11. Paris, Q. & Howitt, R.E. (1998) Analysis of Ill-Posed production Problems using Maximum Entropy. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 80, 124-138.
12. Vaziri, A., & Vakilpoor, M. (2016).Effect of Irrigation Water Cost Estimation on Cultivation Pattern in Dehgolan Plain. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research. 8, 81-100 (In Farsi).
13. Shahnooshi.(1393)Organization and Formation of Water Market in Khorasan Razavi Province. Research project of Iranian Water Resources Management Company, Tehran. (In Farsi).