Bahraminasab, H., Dorandesh, A., Shahnoshi, N. & Kohansal, M. (2013). Application of randomized programming in water resources management: Case study of Firoozabad plain. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 25, 420-427. (In Farsi).
Fars Regional Water Company. (2008a). Report of the proposal to ban the study area of Saadat Abad Plain. (In Farsi).
Fars Regional Water Company. (2008b). Report of Sivand dam economics explanation. (In Farsi).
Guo, P., & Huang, G. H. (2009). Two-Stage fuzzy chance-constrained programming: application to water resources management under dual uncertainties. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 23, 349-359.
Hongwei, l., Hang, U. & Li, G. (2011). An inexact rough-interval fuzzy linear programming method for generating conjunctive water-allocation strategies to agricultural irrigation systems. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 38, 4330-4340.
Jiang, C., Han, X., & Liu, G. R. (2009). An inexact-stochastic dual water supply programming model. European Journal of Operational Research, 174, 65-89.
Keramatzadeh, A., Chezari, A., & Mirzayi, A. (2000). Determination of economic value of agricultural water using crop model, optimal combination of agriculture and horticulture: A case study of Barzou Dam in Shirvan, Agricultural Economics and Development, 35, 54-60. (In Farsi).
Li, Y. P., Huang, G. H., Nie, S. L., & Chen, X. (2011). A robust modeling approach for regional water management under multiple uncertainties. Agricultural Water Management, 98, 1577-1588.
Li, Y. P., Huang, G. H., Yang, Z. F., & Nie, S. L. (2008). Interval-fuzzy multistage programming for water resources management under uncertainty. Resource Conserve Recycle, 52, 800–12.
10. Li, Z., Huang, G., Zhang, Y., & Li, Y. (2013). Inexact two-stage stochastic credibility constrained programming for water quality management. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 73, 122-132.
11. Maqsood, I., Huang, G. H. & Yeomans, J. S. (2005). An interval-parameter fuzzy two-stage stochastic program for water resources management under uncertainty. European Journal Operation Resource, 167: 208-225.
12. Mardani, M., & Sobohi, M. (2005). Effect of rainfall on cropping pattern and total gross income in the area of irrigated right irrigation network of Nokia Abad dam, Agricultural Economics, 5, 209-228. (In Farsi).
13. Qin, X. & Huang, G. (2009). An inexact chance-constrained quadratic programming model for stream water quality management. Water Resources Management
, 63, 661-695.
14. Rezayi, A., Mortazavi, S.A., & Pikani, Kh. (2016). Analysis of the economic status of east farmers in the Zayandehrud Basin under drought conditions. Iranian Economic Research and Development, 47(2), 335-342. (In Farsi).
15. Scheaffer, R.L. & Lymano, R. (1996). Elementary survey sampling. United states of America: Wads worth publishing company
16. Shirzadi lescoclayeh, S., & Sobohi, M., (2011), Determination of optimal utilization of the implementation of Mohammadieh canal water supply project in Robat Karim. Eighth Biennial Conference on Agricultural Economics of Iran. Shiraz. (In Farsi).
17. Sobohi, M., Rastegarpour, F., & Keikha, A. (2004). Water allocation optimal allocation between urban and agricultural uses by using two-stage fuzzy randomized design with intermediate parameters under inappropriate conditions, Agricultural Economics, 3, 32-46. (In Farsi).
18. Tan, Q., Huang. G. H. & Cai. Y. P. (2009). Radial interval chance-constrained programming for agricultural non-point source water pollution control under uncertainty. Agricultural Water Management, 82, 151-164.
19. Xie, Y. L
., Li, Y. P
., Huang, G. H
., Li, Y. F
. & Chen, L. R
. (2011). An inexact chance-constrained programming model for water quality management in Binhai New Area of Tianjin, China. Agricultural Water Management
, 409, 1757-1773.
20. Zeraat kish, Y. (2016). Economic evaluation of water in the agricultural sector (case study of leishter plain), Iranian Economic Research and Development, 47(1), 259-269. (In Farsi).
21. Zhang, X., Huang, G. & Nie, X. (2011). Possibility Stochastic Water Management Model for Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 137, 101-112.