Anwar, S. (2009). Mitigation of barriers to commercialization of nanotechnology: An overview of two successful university-based initiatives. Journal of Technology Commercialization, 12 (2), 21- 31.
Bahreini Zarch, M. & Shadnam, M. (2007). Commercialization of technology or ways of making money from R& D. Tehran, Bzatab Publisher. (In Farsi)
Crawley, T. (2007). Commercialization of nanotechnology: Key challenges. Research Report, Workshop organized by Nanoforum in Helsinki, Finland.
Das, R., Johnson, N. & Hensen, T. (2004). Integration of photosynthetic protein molecular complexes in solid-state electronic devices. Journal of Nano Letters, 4 (6), 1079 -1083.
Elmuti, D., Abeb, M. & Nicolosi, M. (2005). An overview of strategic alliances between universities and corporations. Journal of workplace Learning, 16 (2), 115- 129.
Fakor, B. (2005). Review of theory concept of research commercialization. Journal of Rahyaft, 37 (1), 24- 32. (In Farsi)
Fakor, B. (2006). Study of mechanisms of research commercialization. Research Report, Organization of Industrial and Scientific Research of Iran. (In Farsi)
Forfas Institute (2010). Ireland’s nanotechnology commercialization framework 2010- 2014. Research Report, Ireland.
Guillaume, P. (2012). Implications of nanotechnology growth in food and agriculture in OECD countries. Food Policy, 37 (2), 191–198.
10. Helwegen, W. & Escoffier, L. (2012). Nanotechnology commercialization for managers and Scientists. Singapor, Pan Stanford Publishing.
11. Hosseini, J. & Esmaeeli, S. (2010). To determine the challenges in commercialization of nanotechnology in agricultural sector of Iran. Journal of Biological Sciences, 5 (6), 448- 451.
12. Johnson, A. (2006). Agriculture and nanotechnology. Journal of Nano- Ethics, 2 (4), 87- 92.
13. Joseph, T. & Morrison, M. (2006). Nanotechnology in agriculture and food. Washington, Project on Emerging Nanotechnologies, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
14. Karimi, A., Malekmohamadi, I. , Ahmadpour, D. M. & Rezvanfar, A. (2011). A conceptual model of entrepreneurship in the Iranian agricultural extension organization: Implications for HRD. Journal of European Industrial Training, 35(7), 632- 657.
15. Kaylson M. (2004). Commercialization of research results in United States: An overview of federal and academic technology transfer. Technical Report, Agricultural Ministry of United States.
16. Kirihata, T. (2008). The challenges and issues with nanotechnology at the product development stage. Report Research, Nara Institute of Science and Technology.
17. Lievonen, J.T. (2009). Innovation opportunities form fusing high technologies. Tech Monitor, 2 (3), 22- 28.
18. Naseri, R. & Davoodi, R. (2011). Commercialization of nanotechnology in developing countries. Proceeding of 3rd International Conference on Information and Financial Engineering (IPEDR), 17 June 2011, Singapore, pp. 25- 34.
19. OECD (2010). Addressing business environment for nanotechnology (Part 1). Insight on WPN Workshop on Nanotechnology for Sustainable Energy Option & Challenges in the Innovation Environment of Nano-medicine, 22-23 Februery 2010, South Korea, pp. 156- 163.
20. Oriakhi, C. (2004). Commercialization of nanotechnologies. Master of Sciences in Management of Technology, Massachusetts Institiute of Technology (MIT).
21. PCAST (2009). Second evaluation of national nanotechnology initiative program in the United States.
Retrieved April 21 2008, from http://www.nano.ir
22. Radfar, R., Khamseh, A. & Madani, H. (2009). Commercialization of technology as an affecting factor on development of economy and technology. Journal of Technology Growth, 20 (2), 12- 32. (In Farsi)
23. Ratchev, S., Fillon, B., Segal, D. & Kelly, E. (2012). Overcoming barriers to commercialization of nanotechnology. Journal of Nano Letters, 12 (1), 43- 49.
24. Rezaei (2009). Identification and analyzing contexts and mechanisms of nanotechnology development in the Iranian agricultural sector. Ph.D. Thesis, Agricultural Extension and Education Department, University of Tehran. (In Farsi)
25. Ronald, D., Jung Lowe, J., Mastroianni, T., Conin, J. & Ferk, D. (2007). Barriers to nanotechnology commercialization. Research Report, U.S. Department of Commerce Technology Administration, USA.
26. Sarirafraz, M. & Sadat Makian, S. (2009). Commercialization of research and Iranian action plan. Proceeding of Fourth National Conference of Iranian Technology Management, 2 August 2009, Tehran, pp. 1- 5. (In Farsi)
27. Shahverdi, H., Bahreini, M. & Salehi Yazdi, F. (2010). Commercialization barriers to nanotechnology. Journal of Development of Industrial Technology, 13 (1), 67- 72. (In Farsi)
28. Smith, G. (2005). Australia’s innovative environment compared with USA experience. Technical Resaerch, Industrial Innovation Working Group, Canberra.
29. Soleimanpour, M., Hosseini, J., Mirdamadi, M. & Sarafrazi, A. (2011). Challenges in commercialization of nanotechnology in agriculture sector of Iran. Annals of Biological Research, 2 (4), 68- 75.
30. Temme, E., Van, H., Schouten, E. & Kesteloot, H. (2002). Effect of a plant sterol-enriched spread on serum lipids and lipoproteins in mildly hypercholesterolemia subjects. Journal of Acta Cardiol, 15 (57), 111- 115.
31. Bentler, P. & Weeks, D. (1980). Linear structural equations with latent variables. Journal of Psychometrika, 107 (45), 289- 308.
32. U.S National Nanotechnology Initiative (2012). What is nanotechnology. Strategic Plan, U.S National Nanotechnology Initiative, Available on: http://www.nano.gov/nanotech-101/what/definition
33. Warad, H.C. & Dutta, J. (2006). Nanotechnology for agriculture and food systems: A View. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 5 (3), 29- 38.