10. Baidoo, I., Ramatu, M. A., Asuming-Brempong, S., Oser-Akoto, I., Asante, F. A., 2013. Willingness to pay for improved water for farming in the upper east region of Ghana. Greener Journal of Agriculture Science. 34(4), 271-279.
11. Benjamin, E. O., Blume, M., 2015. Participation of smallholders in agroforestry agri-environmental scheme: a lesson from the rural mount Kenyan region. Journal of Developing Areas 49(4),127-143.
12. Bonilla, T. (2010). Analysis of consumer preferences toward 100% fruit juice packages and labels". Faculty of the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and MechanicalCollege in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science in The Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness by Tatiana Bonilla BS, Universidad de Costa Rica.
13. Brethour, C. & Weersink, A.(2001). An economic evaluation of the environmental benefits from pesticide reduction. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 25(1), 219-226.
14. Cardona, J.T., Bonnichsen, O., Speelman, S., Verspecht, A., & Buysse, J.(2019). Farmers reasons to accept bio-based fertilizer: A choice experiment in seven different European countries, Journal of Cleaner Production, 197(1), 406-416.
15. Carson, R.T. Flores, N.E. Martin, K.M.and Wright, J.L.(1996) Contingent valuationand revealed preference methodologies:Comparing the estimates for quasi-publicgoods.. Land Economics, 72(1),80-99.
16. Chang, Ch., Lee, Ch., Chiou, Ch., & Jeng, F.(1998). Recovery assessment of lumber mill wastes: composting product field test. Resources, conservation and recycling, 25(2), 133-150
17. Conway, G,R., Barbier, E.B., 2013. After the Green Revolution: Sustainable Agriculture for Development Routledge.
18. Danso. G., Drechsel, P., Failor, S., Giordano. M. 2006. Estimating the demand for municipal waste compost via farmers willingness to pay in Ghana, Waste Manage. 26(2), 1400-1409.
19. Davey. K. A., Furtan, W. H. 2008. Factors that affect the adaption decision of conservation tillage in the prairie region of Canada, Can. Journal of Agricultural Economic, 56(3). 257-275.
20. FAO. 2007. Food Outlook, Global Market Analysis. Global Informationand Early Warning System on food and agriculture”. FAO, Rome.
21. Fattahi. A.,(2013). Princibles of Economic Valuation of Natural of Resources. Ardakan University Press.(In Farsi).
22. Garming, H. & Waibel, H.(2006). Willingness to pay to avoid health risks from pesticides: A case study from nicarague, Presentation at the 46th Annual Meeting of the German Association of Agricultural Economics(Gevisola) in Giessen, 4-6 October.
23. Ghadiyali Tejaskumar, R., Kayasth Manish, M., 2012. Contribution of green technology in sustainable development of agriculture sector. Journal of Environment, Research and Development, 7(1A), 590-596.
24. Ghadimi, S., Shabanali, A., & Asadi, A.(2013). Investigating Factors Affecting Farmers' Attitudes toward Organic Farming: Case study of Fereidoon city, Journal of Agricultural extension and education research, 9(3), 97-122. (In Farsi)
25. Ghosh, N., 2004, Reducing dependence on chemical fertilizers and its financial implications for farmers in India. Ecological Economic, 49(2), 149-162.
26. Ghorbani, M.(1997). Insurance efforts on productivity of wheat production in Mazandaran: data modeling. Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, 20(1): 91-73. (In Farsi)
27. Ghorbani, M., Darijani, A., Koocheki, A. & Zare Mirakabad, H.(2008). A model for pre-estimation of production of organic cotton in Iran: Case study of Khorasan Province. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 7(1), 13-17.
28. Ghorbani, M., Nemati, A., Ghorbani, R., & Liaghati, H.(2009). Economic behavior of wheat farmers of Khorasan Razavi province for control of weeds environmental damages: Application of CVM method. Journal of Iranian Agricultural Economic & Development Research, 41(3), 257-266. (In Farsi)
29. Ghorbani, M., Nemati, A., & Ghorbani, R.(2010). Investigating the willingness of farmers to pay wheat for control of weeds at different stages of its growth (Case Study: Khorasan Razavi). Journal of Agricultural Economic & Development,.25(1), 20-28. (In Farsi)
30. Hatirli, S. A., Ozkan, B, & Fert, K.(2005) An econometric analysis of energy input-output in Turkish agriculture, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 9(1), 62-608.
31. Horton, B. Colarullo, G., Bateman, I.J., Peres, A. A.2003. Evaluation non- user willingness to pay for a large-scale conservation programme in Amazonia: a Uk/ Italian contingent valuation study, Journal of Environment Conservation. 30(2). 139-146.
32. Hosseini, s. safdar; Sharzehei, golam ali; Naimi far, afsaneh (2010). Evalvation the Benefits of Nitate Contamination Abatement in Consumed Water Using Contigent Valuation Method. Journal of agricultural economics and development research, 42(3).
33. Hossein Zad, J., Shorafa, S., Dashti, Gh., Haitati, B., Kazemiyeh, F. (2010). "Economical Assessment of Environmental Resources of Pesticide Reduction Plans (Case Study of Khuzestan Province)." Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production, Vol. 2, No. 4(In Farsi).
34. Hosein Zad, J., shorafa, S., & Dashti, Gh.(2011). Economic analysis of environmental benefits of Integrated Pests Management(Case Study of Khoozestan Province Farms). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, 41(3), 267-274. (In Farsi)
35. Jiang, J. Y., Ke, M. F., Zhang, S. Y. Yin, C. B. 2012. Analysis on the influence factors of farmers willingness to control the quality and safety of vegetables: survey of 151 farmers in Gaocheng, Hebei Province, Agricultural Economic. 5(1), 32-42.
36. Jones, N. Sophoulis, C. M. and Malesios, C. (2007) Economic valuation ofcoastal water quality and protest responses: A case study in Mitilini Greece”.The Journal of Socio-Economics, article in press.
37. Kavoosi Kalashemi, M., Heidari Shalmani, M.,& Nazari, M.R.(2016). Estimation of willingness to pay of consumers for organic rice in urban households in Guilan province, Journal of Environmental Science, 13(1) 113-124. (In Farsi)
38. Keshavarz, P.(2013). Management Strategies for Increasing Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Agriculture. Journal of Modiriat – Arazi, Vol(1), N(1) (In Farsi).
39. Kurkalova, L. A. .,Kling, C, Zhao, J. H. 2001. The subsidy for adapting conservation tillage: estimation from observed Behavior. CARD Working Paper 01-Wp. 286-304.
40. Lohr, L., Park, T. & Highley, L. (1999) Farmer risk assessment for voluntary insecticide reduction”. Journal. Economic of Ecology 30: 121-130.
41. Mafi, H., Saleh, A. & Hoseini, S. S.(2012). The Estimation of Willingness to Pay for Organic Products, Case Study: Vegetables and Cucumbers in Gilan and Tehran Provinces. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, (1) 11-18.(in Farsi)
42. Malakoti, Mohammad Jafar (2010) "The Effect of Optimum Use of Fertilizer and the Production of Healthy Crop Products". Scientific Journal of Eco-physiology of Crops and Weeds. forth year. No. 16, 133-150.
43. Mitchell,R. C. and Carson, R. T. (1989) "Using Survey to Value PublicGoods: The Contingent Valuation Method". (Washington DC, Resourcesfor the Future).
44. Nemati, A., Ghorbani, M.(2013). Reconciliation of farmers' economic and environmental behavior in weed management, Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 4(3), 39-58. (In Farsi)
45. Noguero, M., Lacombe, B., 2016. Transporters Involved in Root Nitrate Uptake and Sensing by Arabidopsis. Frontiers in Plant Science, Vol. 7, 1-7.
46. Owens, N. N., Swinton, S. M. & Van Ravenswaay, E. O..(1998) Farmer demand for safer corn herbicides: survey methods and descriptive results .michigan Agricultural Experiment Station, Michigan State University, East Lasing, MI.
47. Patrica, A.Champ,A.A. and Correas.(2005), Using Contingent Valuation to Value a naxious weeds control program: the effects of including an unsure response category. Journal of Ecological economics,55: 47-60.
48. Pearce, D., T. Seccombe.(2000). Economic valuation and environmental decision- making in Europe. Environmental Science and Technology. 34: 1419-1425.
49. Pingali, P.L., 2012. Green Revolution: impacts, limits, and the path ahead. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 109(31), 12302-12308.
50. Pourmozaffar, S, H., Laiani, Q., Shahabi Ahangarkolaei, S. & Rafiey, H.(2014). Estimating the consumers willingness to pay in order to take advantage of organic tomatoes: Application of Hechmans tow stage method: Study sample: Organic Cucumber in Mazandaran Province. Environment Research, 5, 97-108.(In Farsi).
51. Pourghasem, F., and Ali Beigi, A.H.(2014). An analysis of the tendency of farmers of Kermanshah to replace organic fertilizers instead of chemical fertilizers. Journal of Agricultural extension and education research, 6(3), 33-48. (In Farsi)
52. Roberts, T. L.(2008), Improving nutrient use efficiency. Turkish Journal of Agriculture. 32: 177-182.
53. Sandooghi, A., Amini, A.A., A, Yousefi.(2016). Measurement of the factors affecting the healthy and organic cucumber consumers in Isfahan using empirical selection method, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 29(2),139-149. (In Farsi)
54. Smale, M., Simpungwe, E.,Birol, E., Kassie, G.T., De Groote, H., Mutale,R., 2015. The changing structure of the maize seed industry in Zamibia: prospects for orange maize. Agribusiness 31(1), 132-146.
55. Stallman, H.R., James Jr, H.S.2015. Determinants affecting farmers willingness to cooperate to control pests, Ecological Economic. 117(2), 182-192.
56. Stuart, D., Schewe, R.L., Mc Dermott, M., 2014. Reducing nitrogen fertilizer application as a climate change mitigation strategy: understanding farmer decision-making and potential barriers to change in the us. Land Usee Policy, 36. 210-218.
57. Sutton, M. A., Oenema, O., Erisman, J. W., Leip, A., van Grinsven, H., Winiwarter, W.,2011. Too much of a good thing. Nature, 472, 159-161.
58. Tao, ZH.Yan, H. Zhan, J.(2012). Economic valuation of forest ecosystem services in heshui watershed using contingent valuation method .procedia environmental sciences13,2445-2450.
59. Tang, X. Y., Zhang, H.P., Li, S.P.2012. Economic value of prevention and control of agricultural non – point source pollution – analyses of willingness to pay based on the perspective of production households of safe agricultural products, Chin. Rural Economic. 3. 53-66.
60. Tehrani, M. (2015). The use of chemical fertilizer in Iran is equal and even lower than the lobal standard. Tehran: Ministry of Agricultural Jihad Research Institute. (In Farsi)
61. Turner, R. K. Morse-Jones, S. and Fisher, B.(2010), Ecosystem valuation, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1185(1): 79-101.
62. Veldstra, M. D., Alexandre, C. E., Marshall, M. I.(2014). To certify or not to certify? Separating the organic production and certification decisions, www. Elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
63. Zhou, Y., Zhou, Q., Gan, S., and Wang, L. 2018. Factors affecting farmers willingness to pay for adapting vegetable residue compost in North China, Acta Ecologica Sinica, 38. 401-411.