- Aertsens, J., Mondelaers, K., Verbeke, W., Buysse, J., and Huylenbroeck, G. V., (2011). The influence of subjective and objective knowledge on attitude, motivations and consumption of organic food. British Food Journal, 113 (11): 1323-1378.
- Agricultural Jihad Organization of Qom Province,.(2016). Organic crop production in Qom Province,. Implementation of the IPM project in Qom Province. (In Farsi).
- Alibeigi, A., Darehzereshki, M., Khaki, M., (2011). Farmers' Attitudes toward Modern Agricultural Teaching: Study of Mehriz and Khatam. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development.No 4:567-577. (In Farsi).
- Aryal, K.P., Chaudhary, P., Pandit, S., and Sharma, G., (2009). Consumer’s willingness to pay for organic products: a case from Kathmandu valley. Journal of Agriculture and Environment, 10 (1): 12-22.
- Asadi, A., and Naderi Mahdi, K., 2009. Sustainable Agriculture. Payam Noor University Press. Tehran. (In Farsi).
- Autio, M., (2004). Finish young peoples narrative construction of consumer identity. International journal of Consumer Studies, 28:399-398.
- Baba Akbari Sari, M., Asadi, A., Akbari, M., Fakher Zadeh, SA., and Sookhtanloo, M., (2008). An investigation of the Consumer attitude and effective factors in adoption of agricultural organic products. Iranian Journal of Agriculrural Economics and Development Research, 39 (1): 133-144. . (In Farsi).
- Balali, H., and Motaghed, M.,(2014). Modeling Economic Behavioral Economic Insurance of Blue Wheat Using System Thinking Approach. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 28(2):125-137. (In Farsi).
- Brandt, K., (2007). Organic agriculture and Food utilization. Issue paper.
10. Dinpanah, G., Lashgarara, F.,Mohajeri, M.,(2014). Investigating the Effect of Farmer's School (FFS) Approach on Farmer Knowledge and Information Management Sharifabad district of Alborz city. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. No 4:787-794. (In Persian).
11. Enayati Rad, M., Ajili, A., Rezaei Moghadam, K., and Biseani, M.,(2009). Factors Affecting the Knowledge of Corn Farmers in Sustainable Agriculture in the Northwest of khuzestan. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Extension and Education, Pp.68-59. (In Farsi).
12. Falaki, M., (2005).Analysis of contex and driving forces and obstacles in applying information technology in agricultural extention system, MSc thesis. Agricultural Extention and Education Department. Factulty of Agricultural , University of Tehran. (In Farsi).
13. Ghorbani, M., Darijani, A., Koocheki, A.R., and Zare Mirakabad, H.,(2008). A Model for Pre- Estimation of Production of Organic Cotton in Iran; Case Study of Khorasan Province. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences, 7(1):13-17. (In Farsi).
14. Hosseini, SJ., and Ajoudani, Z., (2012). Affective factors in adooting organic farming in Iran annals of biological research,3 (1) :601-608. (In Farsi).
15. Kalantari,Kh., (2012). Structural equation modeling in socio - economic studies (with the LISREL and SIMPLIS program). Second Print,. Saba Culture Publishing.
16. Khaledi, M., Liaghti, H., Mohammadamini, M., and Weseen, S., (2011). Assessing the barriers to conversion to organic farming in Canada Environmental science vol 8, pp 109-126. (In Farsi).
17. Keramer, B., & Ward, P.,( 2018). Research for agricultural insurance in South Asia: A regional dialogue. International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
18. Kukreja, R., and Meredith, S., (2011). Resource Efficiency and Organic Farming: Facing up to the challenge.
19. Kumarray, A., & Achaya, T.,(2004). Information Technology Principles and Applications. Prentice Hall India, Private Limited, New Dehli. 136Pp.
20. Lashgar Ara, F., and Asadi, A., (2008). An analysis of factors influencing Lorestan provinces farmers’ adoption of sustainable agriculture. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science, 39(2): 97-104. (In Farsi).
21. Lavai Adriani,. R., Shaabanali Fami, Hossein., Sharifian, Farshid., Fathollahi Galam Bahri, S., Amiri, A.,(2015). A model of the limiting factors of consumption of organic products from the viewpoint of agricultural experts in Karaj county: a grounded theory. Journal of Economic Research and Development of Iran. Value: 2-47, No,3, PP:647-656. (In Farsi).
22. Makatouni, A.,( 2002). What motivates consumers to buy organic food in UK Results from a qualitative study? British Food Journal. 104 (3/4/5): 345-352.
23. Motiei Langroudi, SH., Rezvani, MR., Faraji Shabbar, H., and Khaje shahkuhi, ASR., (2010). Sustainable Analysis of Family Farm Operational systems and Rural Production Cooperatives. (In Farsi).
24. Office of Environment and Health Food,(2015). Influencing food environments for healthy diets. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome.
25. Rafiei, L.,Seddigi H., Pezeshki rad, G., (2013). Investigating the Role of Knowledge, Attitudes and Information Resources of Wheatmasters in the Acceptance of Protective Towing (Case Study: Arak County). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, No. 4:645-654 . (In Farsi).
26. Rajabi, A., ShabanAli Fami, H., and Pourati, M., (2013). Investigating the Components of Adoption of Organic Agricultural Products from Consumer Perspective (Case Study of Karaj City). Quarterly Journal of Food Science and Technology, No. 38: 33-43. (In Farsi).
27. Rana, SS., (2014). Organic Farming
. Retrieved From: http://hillagric
. In/edu/coa/agronomy/ lect/ agron
28. Salami, Mohammad ,A., (2017). Production of organic products and reduction of chemical use in Qom province, Retrieved from: https://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6283142.
29. Satish, B A., Bhaveshananda, S., and Sengupta, B.,(2012). Organic agriculture: Way towards sustainable development. International journal of environmental science, 3 (1): 209-216.
30. Soleymani, S., (2008). Factors Affecting Acceptance of Sustainable Agriculture by Wheaters Covered by the Axis of Wheat (Marvdasht Area). Journal of Extension and Agricultural Economics,1 (3): 69-80. (In Persian).
31. Tatlidial, FF., Boz, I., and Tatlidil, H., (2009). Farmers perception of sustainable agriculture and its determinants: A case study in Kahramanmaras Province of Turkey. Environmental Development Sustainable, 11: 1091-1106.
32. United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). (2010). Organic agriculture: opportunities for promoting trade, protecting the environment and reducing poverty: Case studies from East Africa.
33. Vasileva, E., Ivanova, D., Tipova, N., and Stefanov, S., (2018). Quality of organic foods—a model for comparative analysis
. Organic Agriculture
34. World Bank. (2018). Agricultural Technology and Agrribusiness Advisory Services. The World Bank IBRD. IDA.
35. World Bank.( 2018). Agriculture Finance & Agriculture Insurance. The World Bank IBRD. IDA.
Zhou, L., and Chen, T., (2007). Consumer perception of organic food in Urnqi. Contributed Paper prepared for presentation at the 105th EAAE Seminar, International Marketing and International Trade of Quality Food Products Bologna, Italy.