Abedi, S., and Tahamipour, M. (2016). Measure and analyze the virtual trade balance of water in the agricultural sector. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 47-2(4), 805-814. (In Farsi).
Abolhasani, M., Neshat, A,. Alizadeh, A, and Porjafarinejad, A. (2014). Virtual Water Exchange to Improve Water Consumption Efficiency, Case Study of Kerman Province. Iranian of Journal Irrigation and Drainage, 8(2), 325-335 (In Farsi).
Ahadiat, M., Faradaic, H., and Choobchian, sh. (2017). Investigating the Components Effective on Virtual Water Trade Management from Experts' Point of View. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 48-2(4), 657-679. (In Farsi).
Baghestani, A, A., Mehrabi bashr abate, H., Zaree mehrjerdi, M., and Sherafatmand, H. (2010). Application of Virtual Water Concept in Iranian Water Resources Management. Journal of Iranian Water Resources Research, 6(1), 28-38 . (In Farsi)
Chouchane, H., Krol, S.,M., and Hoekstra, A. (2018). Virtyal water trade patterns in relation to enviromental and socieconomic factors: A case study for Tunisia. Journal of Science of the Total Environment. Pp. 287-297.
Dehghan menshadi, H., and Nikhsokhan, M., H. (2013). Estimation of Virtual Water in the Basin and Its Role in Inter Basin Water Transfer Systems, Journal of Water Resources Engineering, 6, (19), 114-110(In Farsi).
Delbourg, E., and Dinner, Sh. (2014).The Globalization of Virtual Water Flows: Explaining Trade Patterns of a Scarce Resource. The Annual Convention of the International Studies Association. Toronto. Canada.
Falkenmark, M., Lundqvist, J., & Widstrand, C. (1989). Macro- scale water scarcity requires micro-scale approaches. Natural Resources Forum, 13 (4), 258-267.
Fracasso, A. (2014). A gravity model of virtual water trade. Journal of Ecological Economics, 108, 215-228.
10. Ghodusi, H., and Davari, H. (2016). Critical analysis of virtual water from a policy perspective. Journal of Water and Sustainable Development, 3(1). (In Farsi)
11. Hoekstra, A., Y. and Hung, P., Q. (2002). Vittual water trade: A quantification of virtual water flows between nations in ralation to international crop trade, Value of water in IHE. Reasearch Report Series NO. 11, 33-63, From http://waterfootprint.org/media/downloads/Report11.pdf
12. Hoekstra, A. (2018). How to reduce our water footprint to sustainable level?. UN chronicle. Journal of researchgate, March. LV(1). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324914421
13. J. Liu, P.Wu, Y. Wang, X. Zhao, Sh. Sun, and X.Cao. (2015). Virtual water flows related to grain crop trade and their influencing factors in hetao irrigation district, Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 17(12): 201-211.
14. Masoumi, E., Ahmadi, H., and Rezaee moghadam, K. (2018). Analysis of Quar County Farmers' Attitudes toward Water Conservation: Application of Maslow's Theory of Requirements. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 49-2(1), 135-150. (In Farsi)
15. Moalemi, M. (2015). A Study of the Virtual Water Trading Strategy in Iran Compared to Gulf States. Proceedings of 5th International Conference On Economics Management and Agricultural Sciences Iran. 22 june 2015, Anzali, Iran. (In Farsi)
16. Mousavi,N., S., Akbari, S., Soultani, Gh. and zarea Mehrjardi,M. (2009). Virtual water: a new strategy to deai with the water crisis. National Conference on Water Crisis Management, Islamic Azad University of Marvdasht. 1-3 june 2009. Pp.20-24. (In Farsi)
17. Razavi, S, S., and Davari, k. (2013). The role of virtual water in water resources management. Journal of Water and Sustainable Development, 1(1), 9-18. (In Farsi)
18. Safi, R, S., and Mirlatifi, M. (2015). Evaluation of sugarcane situation in Khuzestan province from the viewpoint of virtual water. Journal of Water Engineering Magazine, 8(25), 87-96 (In Farsi)
19. Shakeri, A., Omidvar, s. (2008). Test of hechscher-ohlin theory respecting export and import of china. Research Journal Economic, 10(4), 83-103. (In Farsi)
20. Zhang, Yu., Zhang, J, H,. Tian, Q., Liu, Z, H., and Zhang, H, L. (2018). Vittual water trade of agricultural products: A new perspective to explore the Belt and Road. Journal of Science of the Total Environment. Pp. 988-996
21. Mehrara, M., Hemati, A.N., and Sayehmiri, A. (2011).On the reltionship between water and income in the world. IJAEDR-Volume 42,2(4), 525-533. (In Farsi).