Amir Nejad, H and Ataee Solok, K., (2011), Economic valuation of environmental resources. Publication of the Avaye Masih, Sari. Number of pages 428. (in Farsi)
Amirnejad, H., and Rafiee, H., (2009), Economic Valuation of Environmental Amenity (Case Study Abbas Abad Area of Forest Tourism to the City, Province). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 16 (3): 260-269 (In Farsi).
Diener Alan, A., Muller R. and Andrew, Robb A. Leslie. (1998). Willingness-to-Pay for Improved Air Quality in Hamilton-Wentworth: A Choice Experiment. Department of Economics, McMaster University Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, Working Paper No 97-08. Economics. 41: 421-429.
Eslamian, Z., Ghorbani, M., Mesbah Zadeh, T., and Rafiee, H.,(2014) Estimates of participation and willingness of pay local communities in protecting and reviving the deserts areas (Case Study: Region NasrAbad, City Aran and Bidgol), Journal of Desert management, Volume 3, Number 6, Page 88-77. (in Farsi)
Faraji, I., Mollashahi, m.,Yazdani, mr., and Feizi,m. (2014) Investigating the Effects of dust on Agricultural Products under Plastic and Non-Plastic Products in Khuzestan Province, The First International Conference on Dust, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
, March, 2015. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-TICD01-TICD01_048.html
. (in Farsi)
Faraji, I., Mollashahi,m., and Yazdani,mr,. (2014), Investigating the Impact of Crop Products in Khuzestan Province on the dust. The First International Conference on Dust, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
. March, 2015. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-TICD01-TICD01_047.html
. (in Farsi)
Ghorbani, M., and Firoz Zareh, S, (2011), Valuation Mashhad Air Pollution (Use of Contingent Valuation Approach). Journal of Economic Research, 18 (2): 1-24. (in Farsi)
Haneman, W.M, (1984), Welfare evaluation in contingent valuation experiments with discrete responses. American Journal of Agricultural Economics. 71(3): 332-341.
10. Haneman, W.M., (1985), Some Issues in continuous and Discrete Response Contingent Valuation Studies. Northeastern Journal of Agricultural Economics. 14(1): 5-13.
11. Howarth, B. R. and S. Farber, (2002), Accounting for the value of ecosystem services. Ecological Economics.
12. Izadi, a. And barzegar, S, (2013), Economic valuation methods in the analysis of urban environmental issues. The first conference of Iran Urban Economics. Municipality Information Ahvaz
. (in Farsi)
13. Judge, G., Hill, C., Griffiths, W., Lee, T., & Lutkepol, H, (1982), Intruduction to the theory and practice of econometrics. New York, Wiley and Sons co.
14. Khaledi, K., (2013), Economic Impacts of Dust Storm on Western Provinces of Iran (Case Study: Ilam, Khuzestan and Kermanshah). Quarterly Journal of Economic Modeling, 7(23): 105-125. (in Farsi)
15. Khodaverdi Zadeh, M. Najafi Allamdarloo, H and Raheli, H. (2010), the estimated value of the contingent valuation method recreational village Orumieh dam. Agricultural Economics Research.2 (4): pages 49-62. (in Farsi)
16. Khosh akhlagh, R,. And Soodehnia Karani, M., (2012), Cost of air pollution in Yazd. Journal of Energy Economics of Iran, Volume 1(4): 65-43. (in Farsi)
17. Khosravi, H., Zehtabian, GR.,Azareh, A., & Eskandari Damaneh, Hamed.,(2018), Study and comparison of the effects of agricultural activities in Khatam city on soil degradation properties, journal of Rangeland, 12 (2): 241-232 (in Farsi)
18. Khosravi, R., Ghaseminejad, m., and Kianfar,s., (2016), Effect of dust on agricultural production and its solutions, Second National Conference on Mechanization and Modern Technologies in Agriculture, Ahvaz
, Higher Institute of Science, Science and Research Campus
, Ramin University of Agriculture and Natural Resources Khuzestan. May, 2016. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-NCAMNT02-NCAMNT02_027.html.
19. Lee, C., and S.Han ,(2002). Estimating the use and preservation values of national parks tourism resources using a contingent valuation method.Tourism Management. 23: 531-540.
20. Lehtonen, E., J. Kuuluvainen, E. Pouta, M. Rekola, and C. Li. (2003). Non-market benefits of forest conservation in southern Finland. Environmental science and policy. 6:195-204.
21. Mirzai, F. And Mobarghaee Dinan, N. (2012). Integrating Economic Valuation and Environmental Impact Assessment in Iran: Challenges and solutions. Environmental and Development. 3 (5): 45-54. (in Farsi)
22. Murty, M.N., S.C. Gulati, and A. Banerjee ,(2003). "Hedonic Property Prices and Valuation of Benefits from Reducing Urban Air Pollution in India", working paper no. E 237/2003, Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi.
23. National Aeronautics and s pace Administration http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/ World Health Organization (who).
2013. < www.who.int
24. Pierce, D and Jeremy Varford, (1377), Boundless world, economy, environment and sustainable development, a. koucheki et al. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University Press.
25. Sadeghi, S. K., (2011), Estimates the willingness to pay to improve air quality in the city of Tabriz. The first conference of Iran Urban Economics. (in Farsi)
26. Saadi, Heshmatollah and Evatofi Okmal, Fereshte, (2018), Factors Affecting Land Use Change in Village Village county of Hamadan, Journal of Rural Space economics and Rural Development, 2(24), 211-226. (in Farsi)
27. Sahabi,B., Hajian,Mh., Javaheri,B,., (2011), Factors Affecting The Ability To Pay Visitors And Estimating Recreational Value In Jajroud Area. Journal of Economic Modeling, 6 (17): 111-126 (in Farsi)
29. Taghillo, AA, (2005). Analyzing the utility of land use in the Urumieh area in relation to land use planning, Journal of Rural Space economics and Rural Development, 5 (2): 73-56. (in Farsi)
30. Venkatachalam, L., (2003). The contingent valuation method: a review. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 24:89-124.
31. Zarasvandi, A., Carranza, E. J. M., Moore, F., & Rastmanesh, F., (2011). Spatio-temporal and occurrences.
32. Zolfaghari, H. And Abedzadeh, H., (2005). Synoptic Analysis of Dust in the West of Iran. Journal of Geography and Development. 173-187. (in Farsi)