10. Campo, J.L.M. (2011). Analysis of the influence of self-efficacy on entrepreneurial intentions. Prospect, 9(2), 14-21.
11. Casson, M., and Wadeson, N. (2007). The discovery of opportunities: extending the economic theory of the entrepreneur. Small Bus.Econ. 28, 285-300.
12. Cavazos-Arroyo, J., Puente-Díaz, R., and Agarwal, N. (2017). An examination of certain antecedents of social entrepreneurial intentions among Mexico residents. Review of business management, 19(64), 180-199.
13. Chitrao, P., & Bhoyar, P.K. (2017). Educating the new generation entrepreneurs: the role of alumni entrepreneurs. In entrepreneurship education: experiments with curriculum, pedagogy and target groups (edited by Mathew J. Manimala and Princy Thomas), Germany: Springer.
14. Clarysse, B., Tartari, V., and Salter, A. (2011). The impact of entrepreneurial capacity, experience and organizational support on academic entrepreneurship. Research policy, 40(8), 1084-1093.
15. Drnovsek, M., Wincent, J. and Cardon, M.S. (2010). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy and business start-up: developing a multi-dimensional definition. International journal of entrepreneurial behavior & research, 16(4), pp. 329-348.
16. Espíritu-Olmos, R., & Sastre-Castillo, M.A. (2015). Personality traits versus work values: Comparing psychological theories on entrepreneurial intention. Journal of business research, 68, 1595-1598.
17. Evald, M.R., Klyver, K., and Christensen, P.R. (2011). The effect of human capital, social capital and perceptual values on nascent entrepreneurs’ export intention. J. Int. Entrep, 9(1), 1-19.
18. Fayolle, A., & Liñán, F. (2014). The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions. Journal of business research, 67(5), 663–666.
19. Forbes, D.P. (2005). Are some entrepreneurs more overconfident than others? Journal of business venturing, 20(5), 623-640.
20. Gangadharappa, V., Pramod, T., and Shiva, H. (2007). Gastric floating drug delivery systems: A review. Indian J Pharm Ed Res, 41(4), 295-305.
21. Garba, A.S., Kabir, S., & Nalado, A.M. (2014). An assessment of students' entrepreneurial intentions in tertiary institutions: a case of Kano state polytechnic, Nigeria. International journal of Asian social science, 4(3), 434-443.
22. Gelderen, M.V., Brand, M., Praag, M.V., Bodewes, W., Poutsma, E., and Gils, A.V. (2008). Explaining entrepreneurial intentions by means of the theory of planned behavior. Career development international, 13(6), 538-559.
23. Gelderen, M.V., Kautonen, T., & Fink, M. (2015). From entrepreneurial intentions to actions: self-control and action-related doubt, fear, and aversion. Journal of business venturing, 30, 655-673.
24. Guerrero, M., Rialp, J. & Urbano, D. (2008). The impact of desirability and feasibility on entrepreneurial intentions: A structural equation model. International entrepreneurship management journal, 4, 35-50.
25. Györfy, L. (2014). Socio-demographic and perceptional factors influencing early-stage entrepreneurship in Romania. Közgazdász Fórum Econ. Bus, 17(121), 41-56.
26. Hair, J.F., Black, W.C, Babin, B.J., and Anderson, R.E. (2014). Multivariate data analysis, Seventh edition, UK: Pearson Education Limited.
27. Hartsfield, M. (2003). The internal dynamics of transformational leadership: effects of spirituality, emotional intelligence, and self-efficacy. Submitted to Regent University School of Leadership Studies: Unpublished Doctorate Thesis.
28. Huang, L., & Knight, A.P. (2017). Resources and relationships in entrepreneurship: an exchange theory of the development and effects of the entrepreneur-investor relationship. Academy of management review, 42(1), 80-102.
29. Hvide, H.K., Panos, G.A. (2014). Risk tolerance and entrepreneurship. Journal of financial economics,111, 200- 223.
30. Jung, D.I., Ehrlich, S.B., De Noble, A.F., & Baik, K. (2001). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy and its relationship to entrepreneurial action: a comparative study between the US and Korea. Management international, 6(1), 41–53.
32. Kauffman, S. (2008). Reinventing the Sacred. New York: Persesus Publishing.
33. Kickul, J., Wilson, F., Marlino, D., and Barbosa, S.D. (2008). Are misalignments of perceptions and self-efficacy causing gender gaps in entrepreneurial intention among our nation’s teens? Journal of small business entrepreneurship development, 5(2), 321-335.
34. Koe, W.L., Sa’ari, J.R., Abdul Majid, I., & Ismail, K. (2012). Determinants of entrepreneurial intention among millennial generation. Procedia - social and behavioral sciences, 40, 197- 208.
35. Kozubíková, L., Belás, J., Bilan, Y., & Bartoš, P. (2015). Personal characteristics of entrepreneurs in the context of perception and management of business risk in the SME segment. Economics and sociology, 8(1), 41-54.
36. Krueger, N.F. (2008). Entrepreneurial resilience: real & perceived barriers to implementing entrepreneurial intentions. Retrieved September 24 2017, from: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1155269
37. Lane, P.M. (2016). Creating the environment for innovation and entrepreneurship. In: M. Kosała, M. Urbaniec & A. Żur (Eds.), Entrepreneurship: Antecedents and Effects (“Przedsiębiorczość Międzynarodowa”, vol. 2, no. 2). Kraków: Cracow University of Economics, pp. 53-66.
38. Lee, L., Wong, P., Der Foo, M., & Leung, A. (2011). Entrepreneurial intentions: The influence of organizational and individual factors. Journal of business venturing, 26, 124-136.
39. Li, J. (2008). The evolution of entrepreneurial intention in transition environment: Toward an entrepreneurial self-efficacy based model, Retrieved September 24 2017, from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=04679344
40. Linan, F., & Chen, W.Y. (2006). Testing the entrepreneurial intention model on a two-country sample, Departament d'Economia de l'Empresa, Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès), Spain.
41. Linan, F., & Chen, Y. (2009). Development and cross-cultural application of a specific instrument to measure entrepreneurial intentions. entrepreneurship theory and practice, 3, 593-617.
42. Luthans, F., & Ibrayeva, E.S. (2006). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy in Central Asian transition economies: quantitative and qualitative analyses. Journal of international business studies, 37, 92–110.
43. Luthans, F., Stajkovic, a., & Ibrayera, E. (2000). Environmental and psychological challenges facing entrepreneurial development in transitional economic. Journal of world business, 35(1), 95-110.
44. Maes, J., Leroy, H., & Sels, L. (2014). Gender differences in entrepreneurial intentions: A TPB multi-group analysis at factor and indicator level. European management journal, 32, 784-794.
45. Markman, G.D., Balkin, D.B., and Baron, R.A. (2002). Inventors and new venture formation: the effects of general self-efficacy and regretful thinking. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 27(2), 149-165.
46. Minniti, M., and Nardone, C. (2007). Being in someone’s shoes: the role of gender in nascent entrepreneurship. Small Bus. Econ, 28, 223-238.
47. Mirakzadeh, A.A., Shiri, N. and Hedaiatinia, S. (2014). Effect of social capital dimensions on entrepreneurial intention of agricultural students. Iranian journal of agricultural economics and development research, 45(2), 235-246. (In Farsi).
48. Mortan, R.A., Ripoll, P., Carvalho, C., & Bernal, M.C. (2014). Effects of emotional intelligence on entrepreneurial intention and self-efficacy. Journal of work and organizational psychology, 30, 97-104.
49. Musavi, S.S., Alambeigi, A. and Rezaei, A.M. (2016). Prediction of intention to entrepreneurial startup behavior among agriscience students based on their employability's dimensions. Iranian journal of agricultural economics and development research, 46(4), 783-791. (In Farsi).
50. Naktiyok, A., Karabey, C.N. & Gulluce, A.C. (2010). Entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intention: the Turkish case. International entrepreneurship and management journal, 6(4), 419-435.
51. Peng, Z., Lu, G., & Kang, H. (2012). Entrepreneurial intentions and its influencing factors: A survey of the university students in Xi’an China. Scientific research, 3, 95-100.
52. Peng, Z., Lu, G., & Kang, H. (2012). Entrepreneurial intentions and its influencing factors: A survey of the university students in Xi’an China. Scientific research, 3, 95-100.
53. Pihie, Z.A.L. (2009). Entrepreneurship as a career choice: an analysis of entrepreneurial self-efficacy and intention of university students. European journal of social sciences, 9, 338-349.
54. Pruett, M., Shinnar, R., Toney, B., Llopis, F., & Fox, J. (2009). Explaining entrepreneurial intentions of university students: a cross-cultural study. International journal of entrepreneurial behavior & research, 15(6), 571-594.
55. Sardeshmukh, S. & Smith, R. (2010). An examination of skills and abilities in a process model of entrepreneurship, Retrieved September 24 2017, from: http://www.swinburne.edu.au/lib/ir/onlineconferences/agse2010/000113.pdf
56. Sasu, C., and Sasu, L. (2015). Demographic determinant of the entrepreneurship intentions: the case of Romania. Procedia economics and finance, 20, 580-585.
57. Setiawan, J.L. (2014). Examining entrepreneurial self-efficacy among students. Procedia- social and behavioral sciences, 115, 235-242.
58. Shakiba, H., Rajabian, F. and Hejazi, Y. (2015). Relation between creativity and entrepreneurial intentions (Case study: Agricultural students, University of Tehran). Iranian journal of agricultural economics and development research, 46(1), 83-93. (In Farsi).
59. Shepherd, D.A., & Zacharakis, A. (2001). The venture capitalist–entrepreneur relationship: control, trust and confidence in co-operative behavior. Venture capital, 3(2), 129–149.
60. Shinnar, R.S., Hsu, D.K., & Powell, B.C. (2014). Self-efficacy, entrepreneurial intentions, and gender: assessing the impact of entrepreneurship education longitudinally. The international journal of management education, 12, 561-570.
61. Shirokova, G., Osiyevskyy, O., and Bogatyreva, K. (2016). Exploring the intention-behavior link in student entrepreneurship: moderating effects of individual and environmental characteristics. European management journal, 34(4), 386-399.
62. Singh, B., Verma, P., & Rao, M.K. (2017). Influence of individual and socio-cultural factors on entrepreneurial intention. In: Mathew J. Manimala and Princy Thomas (Eds.), entrepreneurship education: experiments with curriculum, pedagogy and target groups, Germany: Springer.
63. Souitaris, V., Zerbinati, S., and Al-Laham, A. (2007). Do entrepreneurship programs raise entrepreneurial intention of science and engineering students? The effect of learning, inspiration and resources. Journal of business venturing, 22(4), 566-591.
64. Srivastava, K., & Thomas, P. (2017). Promoting entrepreneurship in higher educational institutions: the role of entrepreneurial methodologies. In: Mathew J. Manimala and Princy Thomas (Eds.), entrepreneurship education: experiments with curriculum, pedagogy and target groups, Germany: Springer.
65. Tolentino, L.R., Sedoglavich, V., Nhat Lu, V., Garcia, P.R.J.M., & Restubog, S.L.D. (2014). The role of career adaptability in predicting entrepreneurial intentions: a moderated mediation model. Journal of vocational behavior, 85, 403-412.
66. Uyar, A.S., & Deniz, N. (2012). The perceptions of entrepreneurs on the strategic role of human resource management. Procedia- social and behavioral sciences, 58, 914-923.
67. Valliere, D. (2015). An effectuation measure of entrepreneurial intent. Procedia - social and behavioral sciences, 169, 131-142.
68. Volkmann, C.K., & Audretsch, D.B. (2017). Introduction: the mandate for entrepreneurship education. In: Christine K., Volkmann & David B. Audrestsch (Eds.), entrepreneurship education at universities: learning from twenty European cases, Germany: Springer.
71. Wilson, F., Kickul, J., and Marlino, D. (2007). Gender, entrepreneurial self-efficacy, and entrepreneurial career intentions: implications for entrepreneurship education. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, May 2007, 387-407.
72. Wilson, F., Kickul, J., Marlino, D., Barbosa, S.D., and Griffiths, M.D. (2009). An analysis of the role of gender and self-efficacy in developing female entrepreneurial interest and behavior. Journal of development entrepreneurship, 14(2), 105-119.
73. Wu, J. (2009). Entrepreneurial orientation, entrepreneurial intent and new venture creation: test of a framework in a Chinese context, Dissertation, Blacksburg, Virginia.